• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Was Chapter V tough? Can't remember.
It's a big jump, yeah. I'm by no means a super pro but I've found it one of the hardest to get high rankings on replays. It's long, has lots of verses and culminates in the second Jeanne fight

She's right about Chapter 4 being easy too, it's just the Fortitudo boss fight

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California

I haven't played Bayonetta so I cannot verify the the difficulty of Chapter IV nor V, but if you have any tips for Lady Gaga, please tweet her.

#gamergirl

Between this gamer revelation and her great acting turn in '' A Star is Born' , and I never thought I'd say that's, but I think I'm starting to develop a sort of light crush on Gaga/Stefani. Whodathunk?

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Get lady Gaga to sing the title song for bayo 3

Maybe now some of her fans will try bayonetta out. It would be great

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Nerds happy popular person is into their hobby news at 11

But seriously, good for her playing some core games. Havent played bayo on 360 in a while, maybe i should pop that open

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
her exact words were 'i am not a gay woman.' that can mean a lot of things. i am not a gay woman either. still lgbt.

but last i heard, she was still pretty adamant about being bi and ticked off at people calling her a faker, so let's not play that game.
Well, she said she couldny relate to the lgbt experience as well, so there is bound to be confusion. If she actually says that she is bi now, i wont argue with you.
And i wasnt calling her a faker. I never read that she came out as bi, and even if she did, sexuality can be fluid.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Gaga is a gamer?

Wish she had better taste in games though...…….
tenor.gif

Layered

May 26, 2018
Well, she said she couldny relate to the lgbt experience as well, so there is bound to be confusion. If she actually says that she is bi now, i wont argue with you.
She has said in interviews in the past that she is sexually attracted to women, but not romantically (on WWHL with Andy Cohen, I believe). I think that's why sometimes she refers to herself as gay/bisexual, and other times she refers to herself as straight.

Nephilim

Oct 28, 2017
I mean a Bayo 3 song would be the ultimatw promotion for this amazing franchise.
Let it happen.

Vivi

Nov 10, 2017
You go Gaga! It makes perfect sense she is playing Bayonetta I bet its the Switch version. Hope she plays Bayo 2. This news makes me happy she was already cool but this makes her awesome.

LordByron28

Nov 5, 2017
just read the first few pages of the thread. so much salt, calling this marketing or calling gaga irrelevant. smh.

plot twist: she's playing the steam version
I doubt it since she has been shown having Nintendo themed cases, using Mario related things on Instagram and wearing Pokemon clothing.

Jaq'or

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jun 6, 2018
Move over, Grigio Girls. It's the Gaymer Girls' time to shine!

CloudCircus

Dec 9, 2017
Maybe she is preparing for a role in a live action Bayonetta movie? Lady Gaga is really popular in Japan, after all

hassler

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I remember Grimes streaming Bloodborne.
It's nice to see that some celebrities have such a good taste in games!