• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Breaking now on TMZ

Lady Gaga's dogs were targeted by thieves Wednesday night ... thieves who shot her dog walker and stole 2 of her French Bulldogs ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

The dog walker had three of Gaga's Bull Dogs out in Hollywood just before 10 PM when one gunman -- and possibly more -- came upon him. We don't know what was said, but the dog walker was shot and the gunman made off with 2 of the dogs.

I wonder if they're gonna try and ransom the dogs? French bulldogs are expensive.

UPDATE: Gaga offers $500k for the dogs, no questions asked

Lady Gaga's dogs were targeted by thieves Wednesday night ... thieves who shot her dog walker and stole 2 of her French Bulldogs ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ, and we're told Gaga is offering $500,000 for the return of her dogs, "no questions asked."

Last edited:

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
57310bdba0d645489e4245c4e5a49dc0_md.jpg

Poor babies :(

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuuuuuuuuck this doesn't make any sense. Not even for ransom when you have attempted murder now :/. Hope Dog Walker makes it out okay.

OP
OP

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
UPDATE: Gaga offers $500k for the dogs, no questions asked

Lady Gaga's dogs were targeted by thieves Wednesday night ... thieves who shot her dog walker and stole 2 of her French Bulldogs ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ, and we're told Gaga is offering $500,000 for the return of her dogs, "no questions asked."

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shooting someone four times? Bruh you're going to jail for the rest of your life over some scheme to ransom a pair of dogs.

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
I cant believe she offered 500k no questions asked. This will ensure they can never be walked outside of her property again.

I hope the walker is ok.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
This sounds like an insanely stupid plan on the dognappers part. You nearly murder someone for some dogs?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Thats fucked up.
I know people here don't wanna hear shit like this but man bring rich and famous comes with so much fucking baggage....

Yeah not the smartest thing on her part.

It's not about being smart when emotions are involved. That's the point of kidnappings in the first place. You don't kidnap stuff where people wanna be smart about how to get them.

It's fucked up but that's how it is...money is more disposable to her than the wellbeing of her dogs.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
If it's a celebrity, that person is probably looking for a nice payday. This wouldn't work if they were stealing the dogs of some random person.
It does. Purebred dogs can be re-sold for a lot of money. We've had local stories of dogs being stolen out of people's yards. Normal average people, not Gaga famous.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
He wasn't only walking her dogs, it sounds like there were multiple dogs and only the Frenchies were taken, whether targeted or maybe because they're a valuable dog — this is far from the first French bulldog that's been taken in LA. I recall hearing about several during the couple years I lived

losangeles.cbslocal.com

Lady Gaga's Dogwalker Shot, Wounded In Hollywood; 2 French Bulldogs Stolen

The singer is offering a "no questions asked" $500,000 reward for their safe return.

A 30-year-old man was walking several dogs when two suspects got out of a car and approached him, Los Angeles police said. After an altercation, the suspects opened fire on him.

The man was rushed to a local hospital, police said. His condition Thursday morning was unknown.

Neighbors told CBSLA the dogs may have belonged to a celebrity, and the victim may have been a dog walker. However, police at the scene were still unsure on the details.

"There's no indication of that yet, we're not even sure where he (the victim) lives," LAPD Sgt. Thomas Willers told reporters Wednesday night.

"We haven't been able to confirm whether the victim owned the dogs or whether he was walking the dogs on behalf of somebody," Willers added.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Totally fucked up.

Time to go all Ace Ventura and solve this case. $500k is a lot of incentive.