• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Scrobbles

Oct 25, 2017
DjciJMOUYAARv_F.jpg:large

web-18macro-icon-kuz.jpg

web-18macro-association-bi.jpg

web-18macro-statement-zo.jpg

https://www.nba.com/lakers/nike-jerseys

Waaayyy better than last year's. The highlighter yellow look was gross.

Oct 25, 2017
Only thing I wish, they could add some designs to the jerseys. Like I feel like these are the same jerseys every year.

Give me a color tone difference, like purple going to yellow from top to bottom. Or how about some geographical shapes that are yellow and white....

Give me something different. Ugh, changing the strap design from smaller lines to bigger lines with the same colors just isn't... fascinating. It's just boring..

Oct 27, 2017
Glad they're incorporating all 3 team colors prominently in each jersey, but that black stripe on the side of the purple jersey is bad.

vacantseas

Oct 27, 2017
People all "meh" on the jerseys should really look to the Lakers jerseys of the 80's. These bring back that white drop shadow look they had during the Magic years.

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
Like the colors better. The font I'm not crazy about, but its alright

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Those actually look great. The purple are boring and i probably would've just went with the gold and white.

jmood88

Oct 28, 2017
Lebron must be a secret uniform designer. Every team he goes to ends up suddenly releasing a million alternate uniforms.

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
I love that drop shadow. The Lakers and Celtics jerseys should never radically change.

Cochese

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
The trim and collar are better, but the supposed brightness change in the yellow isn't coming across my screen.

Or the old disease is progressing.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I kind of like the thicker shoulder design of the older jerseys. Wish they had that design with these colors.

Which ones can I buy with no WISH logo?