• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Keighley sends informal twitter invite to Musk, (you know, the super anti-union, alleged domestic abuser with a tendency to commit fraud), to the Game Awards, (you know, the thing that's meant to celebrate an industry struggling now more than ever with dev and voice actor mistreatment, sexual harassment and sexism, and terrible management that sees executives benefit at the cost of their employees.)

I know most people don't care about the game awards in the first place, but I do find this pretty ironic given how much Keighley touts it being a celebration of the industry. Thought some of you'd get a kick out of this.

Also if a mod can edit the title to fix his name, thanks.

EDIT: Alternatively:

Sounds like he'd fit right in at the Game Awards.

Yeah....

Last edited:

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
I think you're taking things way too seriously.

EDIT: And fwiw, I think Elon is a tool. I thought so before it was cool.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Can we not publicly harass people like Geoff for a single tweet that may not even be a real invite

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He should win trending gamer, he has had several heated gaming moments this year

bry

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when ppl used to kiss musks ass lmao

how quick public opinion changes

Oct 25, 2017
I mean Keighley is a businessman trying to get what promotion he can during whatever fucking phase or whatever Musk is having.

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
I consider Elon Musk a genius, on a par with Steve Jobs, in my opinion.
He puts brilliant and bold ideas into practice and makes many of them successful. I respect that a lot.
Musk is a very eccentric person though, but oh well. I still look up to him in many ways.

Last edited:

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He'd probably show up high and try to get whatever city they're in to fund his teleportation idea that's completely reasonable and achievable and not at all a scam.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
The campaign to make him Trending Gamer of 2019 is already starting, i c...

Musk will fit really well in the company of boogie and TotalBiscuit lmao

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
Hyperbole.

Does this mean R*, EA, any other developer guilty of anti-union rhetoric or pushing crunch should be uninvited too?

Unspecified

Dec 9, 2017
I see a lot of posts on ERA lately that are literally shitting all over people for random comments or tweets, as if they are instantly Satan for some reason. I don't get it.

It could be mildly entertaining to see Musk in the crowd or on stage at the awards.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for him to call Reggie a paedo when he turns down some dumbfuck idea Elon has as a peripheral for the Switch.

"Well, they do make a lot of kids games, you know"

Status
Not open for further replies.