kitress

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You guys do remember white women elected Trump. This kid could have been their son. The Today Show knows their demographics.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
If its true, its just one more thing that cements Trump not getting re-elected. You can't win with just hardcore Republicans.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
This is gonna end with us laughing at how fucking pathetic the media has gotten with their bothsidesism is it?

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I'm copying my post from a previous thread because I'm disgusted at whom the attention is going to. It's going to the extremist student who goes to a racist institution. This copied post is the product of his community:

https://twitter.com/roflinds/status/1087486166939680768?s=19

"The Covington Catholic boys harrassed my friends and I before the incident with Nathan Phillips even happened. I'm tired of reading things saying they were provoked by anyone else other than their own egos and ignorance

This video is short because we walked by and were surprised to be yelled at. I took my phone out to send it to my friends back home for a laugh. I simply could not ignore the media saying they were provoked so I posted it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also for those asking the full details, the interaction wasnt very complicated. We walked by, they started yelling, we asked them how old they were, they replied "old enough", kept yelling, and we rolled our eyes and kept walking. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last thing, for people wondering what they yelled, all we specifically heard was "MAGA", "Build the Wall", and some people say they hear "slut" at the end of the video 🤷🏼‍♀️ ok it's past my bedtime goodnight twitter"

Also, they have a reputation of harrassing minorities and LGBTQ students. This school's students chant "We are going to college" when playing against mostly black teams. They clad in black face and call themselves the "Covington Cathlolic Crazies" at their games.

-----

Here's another video of the wunderkinder in DC:

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1087733862283776003

"Latest Covington Catholic video from the Lincoln Memorial incident on Friday has surfaced where one of the students yells, "It's not rape if you enjoy it!" Good luck spinning this one... "

49lvmyscexb21.jpg

And now they're don masks and MAGA hats to place flyers around campus that encourage people to stand their ground.

ssy955dsxub21.jpg

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
$

We need to be giving Nathan Phillips more attention.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...-catholic-students/ar-BBSAw7f?ocid=spartandhp

Activist Nathan Phillips now says he will meet with Covington Catholic students

"I have read the statement from Nick Sandmann, the student who stared at me for a long time. He did not apologize, and I believe there are intentional falsehoods in his testimony," Phillips continued. "But I have faith that human beings can use a moment like this to find a way to gain understanding from one another."

"He (Sandmann) needs to put out a different statement," said Phillips, who has said he is a Vietnam Veteran. "I'm disappointed with his statement. He didn't accept any responsibility. That lack of responsibility, I don't accept it."

Phillips said that Sandmann's response has changed his mind on how he views the incident and what he hopes the outcome will be.

"At first I wanted the teachers and chaperones to be reprimanded, some fired, for letting this happen," Phillips said. "For the students, I was against any expulsions, but now I have to revisit that."

"This is our youth," he said. "These (CovCath) students may be from a different culture, a different race, but I'm American and they are American. This is our youth, American youth. Is this the future we got?"

"I'm just working for a better future for all of our children," he said. "But, I can't work with liars and thieves."

Phillips said he was in prayer when he approached the CovCath students. His goal was to defuse a "volatile" situation between the students and four members of the Black Hebrew Israelites.

"He (Sandmann) stole my narrative," Phillips said. "From the time I hit that first beat of the drum until I hit the last beat, I was in prayer. Now all of a sudden, he's the prayer guy and the passive one."

fucking this, he is the real hero in the story,

as much as I feel the original video was misrepresented, the behavior of a lot of those shithead students is not even remotely worth being praised.

The only person who actually attempted to do anything good here was Phillips

Oct 25, 2017
All Trump has left is racism at this point. He keeps backing himself further and further into a corner and it's incredibly dangerous. Literally creating a generation of terrorists before our very eyes.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
This is gonna end with us laughing at how fucking pathetic the media has gotten with their bothsidesism is it?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if someone told me that all of this shit with Trump and the GOP was the elder gods seeping into our reality, I'd have to think long and hard about whether or not I'd believe them.

Sintax

Alt account
Banned
Jan 18, 2019
Don't lump all of us in with the piece of shit currently running the country.

The majority of white people in America are racist. The majority of white liberals won't say shit to their friends and family who exhibit racism. The majority of the media is owned and operated by white people, among whom - again - a majority are racist. You don't want to be lumped in with the piece of shit occupying the White House? Do something about it. Don't just post on here, cast your votes for Democrats, and march in support of the latest cause celebre. Actually do something. Cut off anyone in your family that even hints at being in support of this evil. Do the same to friends. That would be a good start. Too often, white liberals talk the talk without actually walking the walk. And we're now seeing the result of that, with fascism clearly here and staring us in the face, aided and abetted by the media.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
So are we just gonna ignore this for a whole page or what?

Because Ingraham has Trump's ear more than his aides. This is one of those stories that by next week will be dead. The WH is going to jump on it now as it allows them what they perceive as positive news as well as distracting from how disastrous the shutdown has been for Trump.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
In a surprising twist, these guests are served duck foie gras, cavier and the finest champagne befitting a Presidential visit!

Oct 25, 2017
$

We need to be giving Nathan Phillips more attention.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...-catholic-students/ar-BBSAw7f?ocid=spartandhp

Activist Nathan Phillips now says he will meet with Covington Catholic students

"I have read the statement from Nick Sandmann, the student who stared at me for a long time. He did not apologize, and I believe there are intentional falsehoods in his testimony," Phillips continued. "But I have faith that human beings can use a moment like this to find a way to gain understanding from one another."

"He (Sandmann) needs to put out a different statement," said Phillips, who has said he is a Vietnam Veteran. "I'm disappointed with his statement. He didn't accept any responsibility. That lack of responsibility, I don't accept it."

Phillips said that Sandmann's response has changed his mind on how he views the incident and what he hopes the outcome will be.

"At first I wanted the teachers and chaperones to be reprimanded, some fired, for letting this happen," Phillips said. "For the students, I was against any expulsions, but now I have to revisit that."

"This is our youth," he said. "These (CovCath) students may be from a different culture, a different race, but I'm American and they are American. This is our youth, American youth. Is this the future we got?"

"I'm just working for a better future for all of our children," he said. "But, I can't work with liars and thieves."

Phillips said he was in prayer when he approached the CovCath students. His goal was to defuse a "volatile" situation between the students and four members of the Black Hebrew Israelites.

"He (Sandmann) stole my narrative," Phillips said. "From the time I hit that first beat of the drum until I hit the last beat, I was in prayer. Now all of a sudden, he's the prayer guy and the passive one."
The patience this man has with these kids is incredible.

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I've asked a Mod to change the title to "Laura Ingarahm says MAGA Covington students invited to White House to meet Donald Trump" until the White House confirms.

ced

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if it's been posted but apparently this isn't true. I can't figure out how to embed tweets but check out Maggie Haberman etc on Twitter.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
I'm my post from a previous thread because I'm disgusted at who the attention is going to. It's going to the extremist student who goes to a racist institution. This copied post is the product of his community:

https://twitter.com/roflinds/status/1087486166939680768?s=19

"The Covington Catholic boys harrassed my friends and I before the incident with Nathan Phillips even happened. I'm tired of reading things saying they were provoked by anyone else other than their own egos and ignorance

This video is short because we walked by and were surprised to be yelled at. I took my phone out to send it to my friends back home for a laugh. I simply could not ignore the media saying they were provoked so I posted it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also for those asking the full details, the interaction wasnt very complicated. We walked by, they started yelling, we asked them how old they were, they replied "old enough", kept yelling, and we rolled our eyes and kept walking. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last thing, for people wondering what they yelled, all we specifically heard was "MAGA", "Build the Wall", and some people say they hear "slut" at the end of the video 🤷🏼‍♀️ ok it's past my bedtime goodnight twitter"

Also, they have a reputation of harrassing minorities and LGBTQ students. This school's students chant "We are going to college" when playing against mostly black teams. They clad in black face and call themselves the "Covington Cathlolic Crazies" at their games.

-----

Here's another video of the wunderkinder in DC:

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1087733862283776003

"Latest Covington Catholic video from the Lincoln Memorial incident on Friday has surfaced where one of the students yells, "It's not rape if you enjoy it!" Good luck spinning this one... "

49lvmyscexb21.jpg

And now they're don masks and MAGA hats to place flyers around campus that encourage people to stand their ground.

ssy955dsxub21.jpg

The US government and media (and a lot of its people that enable them both) are a fucking disgrace it's infuriating.

Tripping over themselves to excuse those pieces of shit

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The majority of white people in America are racist. The majority of white liberals won't say shit to their friends and family who exhibit racism. The majority of the media is owned and operated by white people, among whom - again - a majority are racist. You don't want to be lumped in with the piece of shit occupying the White House? Do something about it. Don't just post on here, cast your votes for Democrats, and march in support of the latest cause celebre. Actually do something. Cut off anyone in your family that even hints at being in support of this evil. Do the same to friends. That would be a good start. Too often, white liberals talk the talk without actually walking the walk. And we're now seeing the result of that, with fascism clearly here and staring us in the face, aided and abetted by the media.
they cant do that.....it would actually be considered doing something lol

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You guys do remember white women elected Trump. This kid could have been their son. The Today Show knows their demographics.
Hmm, the vast majority of votes for Trump were from white men. Like 62+% of all white male voters went to Trump to be exact. A bare majority of white women went Trump in comparison (52) and those numbers have dropped since the midterms.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Which is the summary of this controversy? I only have seen this kids acting as shitbags, but for some reason people were defending them even here, so I don't know why this is supposed to be "morally gray" to some people where most of the proofs that I have seen show that those kids are effectively racists as fuck

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
The democratic states need to just join Canada already and end this toxic relationship
No. Fix y'alls problem or create your own country. There are more right wing nutters living in your democratic states than we have in the entire country. Why on Earth would we want more of that?