• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
There was no reason to bring in the hispanic vote, they aren't why, if the white vote was even 50/50 the GOP would get blown out.

The only demographic responsible is the white vote period.
Look, I totally get what you are saying and agree with you. I simply was pointing something out. I dislike the racist asshole as much as the next person and just don't understand why any POC would vote for him. That's all I was saying.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, those poor innocent kids, screaming things like ITS NOT RAPE IF YOU ENJOY IT while staring and smugly smirking at Native Americans.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think any harm comes from operating as if its true, mobilize now and if it turns out to not be true, great, if it is true people are already in motion.
The White House said it's not true. I wouldn't put it past them to lie normally, but there's nothing for them to gain in this instance.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I read the update so who knows but you can bet the words have been spoken by Trump.

Reading some updates on this school and kids, holy shit. That is a really dark side of America, you can so easily see them going Nazi 2.0, scary as hell. Of course, a minority but a rather large one. Hope you turn it around America.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Look, I totally get what you are saying and agree with you. I simply was pointing something out. I dislike the racist asshole as much as the next person and just don't understand why any POC would vote for him. That's all I was saying.

Except your initial response was to tell me my statement, that the white vote is what empowers the GOP, wasn't necessarily true... and used 28% of hispanics to do it, you picked the wrong post to try and make your point.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
The mainstream media in this country is just terrible. At least Fox News makes no bones about how journalistically bankrupt they are, but the mainstream's desire to appear fair and balanced by talking to both sides is just the worst. Thank god for crooked media, NPR and a few others.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the most infuriating thing that has come out of the world today. Yes I know the WH thing was a mislead, but regardless. It's just so blatant. Yet there he is, smiling on the today show. I wanna fucking scream.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm copying my post from a previous thread because I'm disgusted at whom the attention is going to. It's going to the extremist student who goes to a racist institution. This copied post is the product of his community:

https://twitter.com/roflinds/status/1087486166939680768?s=19

"The Covington Catholic boys harrassed my friends and I before the incident with Nathan Phillips even happened. I'm tired of reading things saying they were provoked by anyone else other than their own egos and ignorance

This video is short because we walked by and were surprised to be yelled at. I took my phone out to send it to my friends back home for a laugh. I simply could not ignore the media saying they were provoked so I posted it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also for those asking the full details, the interaction wasnt very complicated. We walked by, they started yelling, we asked them how old they were, they replied "old enough", kept yelling, and we rolled our eyes and kept walking. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last thing, for people wondering what they yelled, all we specifically heard was "MAGA", "Build the Wall", and some people say they hear "slut" at the end of the video 🤷🏼‍♀️ ok it's past my bedtime goodnight twitter"

Also, they have a reputation of harrassing minorities and LGBTQ students. This school's students chant "We are going to college" when playing against mostly black teams. They clad in black face and call themselves the "Covington Cathlolic Crazies" at their games.

-----

Here's another video of the wunderkinder in DC:

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1087733862283776003

"Latest Covington Catholic video from the Lincoln Memorial incident on Friday has surfaced where one of the students yells, "It's not rape if you enjoy it!" Good luck spinning this one... "

49lvmyscexb21.jpg

And now they're don masks and MAGA hats to place flyers around campus that encourage people to stand their ground.

ssy955dsxub21.jpg

If only the idiots in the media who are jerking off these racist dipshits would dig just the slightest bit deeper.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think any harm comes from operating as if its true, mobilize now and if it turns out to not be true, great, if it is true people are already in motion.

What?

Of course there's harm in believing false information.

Where have you been over the last few years?

Your entire quote summarises exactly what has been going wrong with the spread of false information on all sides.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
"We need to hear from ALL SIDES"

*purposely ignores testament from the veterans at the scene, along with others who were passing by that have video footage of the Magats being the aggressors*

Shame that that "centrists" have been overrun with people who insist on sitting on the fence so hard that the fence is riding up their assholes.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Maybe this is just another case of Fox News reporting something so the President makes it a reality, since he does everything else they say.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
No. I can, and I will. Get your peoples of this shit and we'll talk about separating you all into appropriate categories again.

lol, the MAGA kids aren't "my people". They would beat the shit out of me if they found me on the street and I would happily do the same to them if I could.