• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Just postin' some lovely artwork~
wRu3nDN.jpg
I forgot how much I like White Tiger Mista and Type O Negative Giorno.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Black and Lime Green Abbachio is the real winner in that color spread. More so than Giorno. I will always favor the blue suit he originally had, and it suckw that thry likely skipped over it because they gave Josuke blue instead of the fabulous deep purple.

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love pink Giorno and I'm happy with the change. It's good to mix it up after the last two parts. My only complaint with the anime designs is the color of Mista's boots. White looks nicer. It's not a big deal though.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Not going to lie. This fight broke me and made me read ahead s bit. And yes it is indeed pretty amazing. This episode and Bruno proves it. Fingers crossed we get Bruno's theme.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Random thought, but, out of everyone that's appeared in the anime so far, who has the best hair? (Giorno doesn't count)

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
Haha my mind automatically went to the character whose stand is her hair.

But if we're talking about Part 5 character, I gotta go with Abbacchio. Can't beat his long, lucious hair imho.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I have a question - do you think the fight has been going on for too long? Honestly i am not sure if next episode will finish this arc which is something i can see pepole complaining about because most JoJo fights are like 1-2 episodes each tops. Don't get me wrong i love this arc but i am worried that pepole might not like the length of it.

Oct 25, 2017
I have a question - do you think the fight has been going on for too long? Honestly i am not sure if next episode will finish this arc which is something i can see pepole complaining about because most JoJo fights are like 1-2 episodes each tops. Don't get me wrong i love this arc but i am worried that pepole might not like the length of it.
I love part 5 too much to complain about shit...outside of a character here and there.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I expected at first that they would end the first episode of the fight on Mista's headshot. Maybe they could have rushed a bit before, removed Fugo's flashback...
But if they have enough material to do a full episode next week (and they might very well have) then the current cut might be the best solution.

It's a fight against 2 opponents (who are not Oingo&Boingo). They deserve 2 and a half episodes for them.

(Also, finishing on Mista seemingly dead might have pushed everyone to read the spoilers. It would have been too cruel).

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
C'mon guys, you're straight up telling us that the fight is not going to be wrapped up at then end of today's episode. It's not that bad but still...

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
The wrinkles around Bruno's eyes do wonders for the Grandma look. I can't wait to wake up horny after a night morning of RE2. ✊🏾