• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 19782

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You may rest now...

Oy3dJxF.png

This episode really feels like the beginning of the climax in every way. Like we are heading towards the endgame

We are in the Endgame now.

Deleted member 19782

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
oh goddamn I didn't realize the search took 10 years... kind of wish they did more with it, now

so do we know how the arrows got from greenland or whatever to Egypt?
A man crafted the arrows and likely buried them in Egypt because of how powerful they were

As of Part 5 we have been shown at the very least four Arrows
  1. The Arrow kept by Diavolo which was then given to Polpo
  2. The Arrow obtained by Keicho who likely was given it by Enya or found it in his father's possession. Later used by Akira.
  3. The Arrow given to Yoshihiro Kira by Enya which was used to awaken Killer Queen as wellas Bites the Dust
  4. The Arrow with a beetle design that Polneraff had.
Those are the only four confirmed but there's also the arrow that was kept by Dio in his mansion which could be Keicho or Yoshihiro's. There are 6 Arrows in total

Last edited:

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
oh goddamn I didn't realize the search took 10 years... kind of wish they did more with it, now

so do we know how the arrows got from greenland or whatever to Egypt?
well the idea is it was a more lowkey sort of thing and not something suited to jojo style battles every episode. tracking down shipping manifests and seeing where money and artifacts changed hands, plus a lot of dealing with non stand users.

I do like the explanation for why Jotaro wasn't called on back then, but I want more insight into what Polnaref's been doing all this time and why he didn't try to reach out to him in the present. I'm sure that will be explained in the next episodes tho

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
well the idea is it was a more lowkey sort of thing and not something suited to jojo style battles every episode. tracking down shipping manifests and seeing where money and artifacts changed hands, plus a lot of dealing with non stand users.

I do like the explanation for why Jotaro wasn't called on back then, but I want more insight into what Polnaref's been doing all this time and why he didn't try to reach out to him in the present. I'm sure that will be explained in the next episodes tho
Personally i have always wanted a JoJo video game starring Polneraff/Jotaro and exploring that time between SDC and VA searching for the arrows

Are we finally done looking at the shadowman in the suit now in the OP now?

Mostly likely yes

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
King Crimson is stronger solely due to Epitaph

Epitaph would allow boss to foresee the results of whatever jotaro does in timestop and erase them while also giving him a free hit since the boss knows where jotaro will be in the future and can sneak up behind him and get ready to attack before jotaro even gets to that position and time erasure ends
I don't believe epitaph would be able to see into stopped time. He would see the results of whatever jotaro does in stopped time though. It would give Jotaro a massive edge to be able to do things out of Diavalo's view, and before he could react to his actions. Being frozen in time is still being frozen in time: if jotaro got within range the fight would be over.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I just realized i can now post this with the Boss's design revealed

There's another Part 5 style intro video but i won't post that for a few episodes

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I am know wondering what it would be like if we got a late 90s/early 00s adaption of Golden Wind, how different would it be

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
with how uniform and bland superhero media has become, it's so refreshing to have some good ol superhero camp that makes the 60s batman look tame!

Deleted member 19782

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am really glad I am able to live this experience in animated form. Can't believe the manga for Vento Aureo was being published just when I was born.

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
I don't believe epitaph would be able to see into stopped time. He would see the results of whatever jotaro does in stopped time though. It would give Jotaro a massive edge to be able to do things out of Diavalo's view, and before he could react to his actions. Being frozen in time is still being frozen in time: if jotaro got within range the fight would be over.

That's what i said though...

Diavolo doesnt need to see what happens inside the stopped time. He will just see jotaro teleporting and him suddenly getting donuted. Seeing just that result is enough for him to immediately activate time erasure which will erase the action of jotaro stopping time and killing diavolo. Only thing that will remain is the final position of jotaro after he was supposed to kill diavolo. Since Diavolo will have the foreknowledge of this information he will position himself to a place where he can immediately kill jotaro the instant time returns normal while jotaro is punching thin air thinking he is killing diavolo. When time returns normal Jotaro will immediately get donuted without even realizing anything

All of you guys are forgetting that Diavolo can still move and do whatever he wants while the events he erased are "happening"

Last edited:

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Diavolo doesnt need to see what happens inside the stopped time. He will just see jotaro teleporting and him suddenly getting donuted. Seeing just that result is enough for him to immediately activate time erasure which will erase the action of jotaro stopping time and killing diavolo. Only thing that will remain is the final position of jotaro after he was supposed to kill diavolo. Diavolo will have the foreknowledge of where jotaro will be when time erasure endd so he will position himself to a place where he can immediately kill jotaro the instant time returns normal and jotaro will be unable to perceive the fact that he already finished his attack and that diavolo already dodged him
Unless it takes 10 seconds for Jotaro to donut him, no? Because then by the time KC activates, Diavolo's already donutted.

Then again you could simply make the argument that if Epitaph activates before Jotaro ever stops time, KC wins

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
A question i have always wondered is why didn't Joseph help Jotaro and Polneraff with the search for the arrow in the 1990s