• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's kinda crazy how US somehow passed the pools, especially with how abysmal the level is in LCS. But i'm all for that kind of upset, so yay !

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
They say that EU was founded when Walker, Texas Ranger rode his horse across the Atlantic. He named the land Eastern Unitedstates, which was eventually abbreviated to "EU"

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
They say that EU was founded when Walker, Texas Ranger rode his horse across the Atlantic. He named the land Eastern Unitedstates, which was eventually abbreviated to "EU"

GRdfzoz.gif

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
NRG IS CLEAN, NA FOLKS ARE SLEEPING MISSING OUT ON THIS OMG

fake EDIT: FBI what was that 😂

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
"NICE LANDED HOOK……UHOH"

Let's see what kinda blunders I'll have today with clash XD.

also, letsgo T1!!

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Soooooo anyone else hyped for today??? Faker and SKT the only real thing standing in the way of a Golden Road year by JDG is pretty damn hype

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
"Golden road? I will stop it"

They're playing so well G1 let's see how JDG will do.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Actually a hype intro video. Riot always knows what storylines to push

Absolute dominance in g1

bloodyroarx

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
This has been a great series so far.

But I still always have to mute the commentary when T1 plays cause the casters always seem to be overhypes for T1 and I just find it annoying especially anything regarding Faker

Terbinator

Oct 29, 2017
For those who are playing the game, it seems there's no interest in the last two champs released, Briar and the Red XII thing.

I've yet to see one in games.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, K'sante is still thriving because of his powerful kit.
I think Nafiri is ok, but a very linear and predictable champ. Early game it's not strong and you don't have poke if you play mid. Waveclear for jg is meh and quite squishy, build path is very assassin heavy, but I''d rather play rengar.
Briar was overtuned, but kit is complicated and R is an hit-or-miss skillshot that makes you very volatile against any CC, especially with Rell JG being a good pick, so I guess that's why she's not as popular in soloQ.
Renata, Nilah is also not picked often in soloq, don't see them that much also.

Jax rework was the best thing in-between K'sante and Briar 😂

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Briar got super popular for a minute but yeah, seems to have dropped off.

As for Naafiri, monster champs are kinda niche by design. She's also a very beginner-focused champion.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
I love Renata's design but her kit is literally all over the place and has no synergy (which is ironic considering her catch phrases) also she's very hard to use in general especially in solo Q. All of her moves in theory can get a lot of value but in reality that type of positioning is never going to happen and even if it did it's not worth the payoff really.

Would be great to see her passive reworked/revamped to bring her kit together better, she's in literally the worst lane/role combo for taking advantage of low range Max Hp dmg auto attacks, she's no Vayne. Plus just lowering her CDs across the board, don't think she will get played much before getting some attention.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
T1 LESGO FINAL PREDICITIONS ?

T1 3-1 WBG

2019 opening ceremony still goated imo, but this was pretty good :D.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I've been moving the last few days and don't have my computer setup yet. What do you think of map changes so far? Especially curious how red/blue buff going to whole team feels, and those 3 voidling dudes in baron pit that give DoT buffs. Seems strong on power?
They're good changes overall, but grubs might be a little too easy for carry tops to solo. Landing as a tank is kind of impossible rn, apparently.