• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Like Better Call Saul, not an angle of the story I've ever really wondered about.

I liked BCS for a couple seasons but the last one just felt like pure time wasting. The "look how smart Mike is" montages and various hustles / menial jobs that Jimmy works were cool at first but not just feel like treading water to forestall arriving at the point that BB starts at.

Have to admit I was really feeling all of this last season.

I like BCS, but I'm baffled when people say it's better than BB

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Super excited. We're in the middle re-watching Breaking Bad right now. I'm curious how Jessie acts without Walt, his reaction to the news, and where el camino leads.

Now if they could get the latest season of Better Call Saul on Netflix before the next season...

Nightfall

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I really liked Breaking Bad. While I don't think it's one of the best shows ever made I eagerly followed through and loved the conclusion. And that's what it was: a great conclusion.
So my interest for this is below zero.

Feb 10, 2018
I wonder where he goes?

The only ppl who are left alive are skinny Pete and badger and they won't be able to help him much, with no money and no connections he is pretty screwed.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So Skinny Pete looks a good bit different, and I don't just mean older (since it's obviously been years). So he's being questioned by the police some time after BB. I wonder what has motivated them to suddenly question him, and how long after BB this takes place?

zeitgeist

Oct 27, 2017
I'm the only person in the world who thinks this but I hope we get to see how Skyler and Marie are doing.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Very excited for this. We know Jesse drove away at the end of BB but no doubt his prints are all over that lab and that house and the police were on their way at the very end. I have to believe this movie begins right at that point.

I just hope it ends happy for Jesse. Crazy to think this is continuing with a character who was originally intended to die in season 1.

Edit - Also curious if we get to see what's going on with Skylar, if she's in this. Last we saw Walt gave her the location for Hank's body to use as a bargaining chip. Would be curious to see if it ended well for her or if Walt truly destroyed his family in totality.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The disrespect against BCS (best show on TV) in this thread is disgusting.

It's genuinely surprising, I know the show isn't super popular but I figured anyone who actually watched it enjoyed it since the show is so god damn good. Different strokes for different folks I guess but the show is brilliant IMO.

Zeel

Oct 27, 2017
In my head Need for Speed was the direct continuation of Jesse's story and after that Westworld S03. Now I need to rewire my brain.