Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiro

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Japan
I wonder who leaked this? Japanese people aren't exactly famous for betraying their companies.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7c9n8i/leakileaks/

DMC5 was in the same Reddit post as TWEWY2. Granted these could be totally independent events, but the possibility is out there.

Related to reddit post that was shown a couple weeks ago. Had a bunch of info on a couple of games but it's seems like a good amount of it was fake but had some truth in it.

Wow I didn't even see that initially. I guess I was blinded by the DMC, Pokemon, and DBZ rumors in that post.

Zero-ELEC

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Who wants to take bets that Dante will be yet another pop culture character returning.....only this time with a beard?
5043665-dmc4-dante22.jpg

eh

Deleted member 25108

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So you made this account to shitpost about DMCV?

No. What I meant was If DMC5 was real, I'd be too busy to playing to care to post about it on the Internet. DMC and NG alone are worth more than my entire current gen library. I'd give up playing pretty much everything I have played over the last 4 years for good new entries in both of those franchises.

That's why all these leaks, hints and tipoffs annoy me so much. After all of this, I just can't believe that capcom is going to be putting out a good DMC game. I would love it more than anything, but I'm pretty certain it won't happen.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vergil as playable is a lock, they already worked on DMC 4 SE remember?
Dante's new look is expected, the only thing that would anger fans is a hair recolor but i don't believe they would go that far (a beard?)
RPG elements could cause a bit of trouble, but as long as there aren't actual levels or stamina bars it should be alright, could go one way or the other.

Open world is expected by some . And if it was just mission based it would be disliked too.i expect a more open level based structure maybe with a main hub like the op implies.

Anyways when they show the gameplay everyone will be paying attention
OP hints that Vergil might not be playable tho, and it fits with the tradition of Vergil being an add-on character in Capcom's games (DMC3SE, DmC:VD, DMC4SE, UMvC3) and probably MvCI too.

Given today's gaming climate, he'd probably be a season pass character and not a Special Edition re-release character tho.

I haven't given a thought about bearded Dante, I could see this with the rumor in the OP saying that this Dante is more serious than his DMC3/4 counterpart but not as serious as DMC2 (something akin to Kamiya's DMC1 Dante perhaps)? And with bearded protagonists becoming a thing after Witcher 3 and TLoU, yeah, bearded Dante sounds like a plausible thing.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe in just a cynic, but there's very little chance that this thing lives up to people's expectations. I'd rather see them do something new.
DMC V is so good it can't possibly ever hope to reach fans expectations Itsuno should just cancel the series right now and move to smartphone games

rude

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly not interested in playing this unless they bring back the DMC2 costume. Game will be trash otherwise.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
In the interest of transparency: I posted something that I should not have and was not authorized to say. I regret this mistake and will take steps to make sure that it never happens again.

Sorry everyone!

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
This probably will never visit Switch and all we will get from Capcom will be crappy non-Shu Takumi made Ace Attorney games. I guess I'll have to postpone my Switch only gaming future.

OP
OP
Son of Sparda

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
In the interest of transparency: I posted something that I should not have and was not authorized to say. I regret this mistake and will take steps to make sure that it never happens again.

Sorry everyone!
Oh, that makes sense then. I was wondering what happened haha

It's all good Nicole. Thank you for dealing with this madness that I have caused.

MrCarter

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even a poor remaster like DMC4SE

No way it was poor remaster. The special edition features:

- Vergil, Trish, and Lady as bonus playable characters, each with new opening and ending movies.
- Bonus costumes for Trish and Lady were included in the first-print run of the physical version and as a pre-order bonus for the digital versions.
- Included in the game were bonus costumes and EX-colors for Nero, Dante, Vergil, Lady and Trish.
- The game contains the Legendary Dark Knight mode, an additional difficulty mode featuring a vastly increased enemy count, and a Turbo setting, which increases game speed by 20%, both previously exclusive to the PC version of the original release.
- The in-game economy was re-tuned for quicker acquisition of Red Orbs and Proud Souls, both used for leveling up skills and purchasing items.
- The remaster also has uncompressed textures and some improved visual effects.
- Completely new to the Special Edition is a Japanese language voice track.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
Shit guys, I have been out all day. I need a stylish summary. Seems like SweetNicole did something.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This thread has almost everything.

Only need Vergil in MvCI so i can finally buy the game

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My eyes are drawn straight to these :/

Honestly this part is what I'm most looking forward to(if it's true) the weird final dissonance between Dante and Nero's stories bugged me in 4. I much preferred the mix between silly and serious 3 had as opposss to Nero getting all the drama and Dante the laughs.

As someone who doesn't really play these games to do maximum combo videos I remember being really disappointed with DMC4.

Cardon

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Man, the rollercoaster of emotions this thread has me on is more captivating than my experience watching Justice League.

Goddamn, I'm literally on the edge of my seat hoping this DMCV rumor pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.