• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

This hurt, the characters looked so good, that Ramona and Elijah design in the OP were awesome too.
Mexican Mission looked sick in those arts.

-sigh-...

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
🤷‍♂️

Not feeling it. But was never a fan. Those character designs are fucking bad though. Sorry

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Are you fucking kidding me. These look absolutely amazing.

And it looks like they were remaking 2 and future perfect?

FUCK embracer man....
Probably all 3, considering that cop zombie was a TS1 original and some of the weapons were in TS1. Or perhaps just a mashup with characters from all 3 games in a brand new game. (such as the aristocat...the spacemen with a beard which aren't in any games).

Frag Waffles

Apr 7, 2018
I played so much Future Perfect with my friends when I was younger. This could have been great. What a shame.

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
I was never a huge FPS fan, but along with Halo 1 and 2, TS 2 & 3 were my favourites growing up as a console kid

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
We need to go back in time to save this as this looks so good!

This series needs to come back!

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
They were on fire translating the new designs into that new style. Kills me that they couldn't even let them at least do the TS2 Remake and just see how things go from there.

bayonetta

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
www.nme.com

Free Radical were working on a ‘Timesplitters 2’ remake when the studio was shut down

It was previously a new, 'Fortnite'-inspired battle royale

"However, development on the project shifted earlier this year. "We did a massive 180 into a Timesplitters 2 Remake, with a few new/slightly changed levels and an alternate timeline story." The game was also going to feature levels from the original Timesplitters game and 2005's Future Perfect. "It was going to be a 'What If…' where Corporal Hart went through instead of Cortez so we could make things slightly different," they said of the game's narrative."

hanneke-van-der-lucht-steambot-foreman-front.jpg

Cian

One Winged Slayer
Feb 17, 2018
"It was going to be a 'What If…' where Corporal Hart went through instead of Cortez so we could make things slightly different," they said of the game's narrative."

A Corporal Hart led Timesplitters is literally the game I've wanted for decades. I cannot fucking believe this.

Laranja

Oct 31, 2017
London
I think they absolutely nailed the transition to higher fidelity graphics. It looks so much better than I imagined. Such a shame we'll never get to play it.

KalBalboa

Oct 30, 2017
Massachusetts
www.nme.com

Free Radical were working on a ‘Timesplitters 2’ remake when the studio was shut down

It was previously a new, 'Fortnite'-inspired battle royale

"However, development on the project shifted earlier this year. "We did a massive 180 into a Timesplitters 2 Remake, with a few new/slightly changed levels and an alternate timeline story." The game was also going to feature levels from the original Timesplitters game and 2005's Future Perfect. "It was going to be a 'What If…' where Corporal Hart went through instead of Cortez so we could make things slightly different," they said of the game's narrative."

hanneke-van-der-lucht-steambot-foreman-front.jpg

Seeing this in motion would have been a riot.