• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Hell yes, rdr 2 next gen upgrade?

I dont know if I am going to play the first one but I am definitely going to do rdr 2 again. Hopefully they add free next gen upgrade.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
tenor.gif

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
No! Remake Vice City instead and stop pleasing weirdos who like old settings where dust is everywhere and toothpaste is not invented yet.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Ohhhhh shit. Yes please!

I'd probably keep my expectations in check as to the improvements on the original RDR

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Also, why the fuck do companies let shops know about these surprises? It surely isnt that hard to create new listing for unnaounced game when it gets announced. How the fuck does these leaks keep happening? It would be so nice surprise.

King of Cups

Oct 27, 2017
Of course as soon as I decide it might be time to buy this game, a remaster comes out. Of course.
Still happy though, as I never got around to playing the first one either.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
If it supports smart delivery on xbox this means that there will be a free ps4 to ps5 update no?

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
"faithful, expanded remake of RDR1 inspired by the 2010 original"

A full RDR remake?
No way this is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.