Oct 26, 2017
This bullshit makes more sense when you consider they've built their identity around being edgy and obnoxious. "Gamer culture" has been riddled with this for ages now and because it's finally getting some long overdue pushback they feel like they're being pushed out of their safe spaces.

Gush

Nov 17, 2017
hello im 37 and if you're reading this the anti-gaming special forces have already raided my bunker and destroyed my amiibos

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Im the only one seeing this like something dangerous? i know it was funny, but i think we also surpassed that and we are in dangerous level,
Stupid and angry people like this one could do something really fucked up.

This is why the ridiculous access to guns in America is so fucked up. If it was just this large soft boy by himself, it's doubtful that he could do too much harm.

This bullshit makes more sense when you consider they've built their identity around being edgy and obnoxious. "Gamer culture" has been riddled with this for ages now and because it's finally getting some long overdue pushback they feel like they're being pushed out of their safe spaces.

On his boring-as-fuck stream he was saying he "doesn't identify as a gamer, he's just someone who likes to play games."

... this is shortly after he posted a video on the internet of him standing in front of several bookcases full of games and game-related toys, crying about Nintendo wanting to kill him, and immediately after he was bragging about how the mint copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga he was playing was expensive. On his gaming stream.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I figured this was satire until I actually watched the video.

Funny, I've actually gotten more progressive as I've gotten older and seen how the world is. Maybe he's never seen it from his mom's basement.

Alex3190

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I thought this was a joke at first and went from laughing to "....wait....uhhh....hmmm..this guy serious?"

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
LOL

Dude's life is a constant stream of:

giphy.gif

Don't do Jesse like that lol

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
While I highly doubt that this moron is actually going to stop buying new games and new consoles, I do kinda wonder what it would be like to just cut off your hobby and vow to never play anything made after June 1st 2020. There's roughly 40 years of videogames to choose from -- is that enough to sustain a pretty rabid enthusiast for the remainder of his life?

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I honestly can't stop laughing.
Are we definitely sure this isn't satire?

I just... can't deal with this level of stupidity.

How does wanting equality = death to white people? 😂

Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
it reminds me of a meme that i never found again. It was something like: all characters being white = "normal", one black character = "forced representation" and 2 black characters = "white genocide"

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
And yet he mentioned he is banned from there because they hate his free speech
Unless things changed that I hadn't heard of, 4chan doesn't ban for a whole lot of things, so that's hell of a thing to bring up.

Like, 8chan was nominally an "unrestricted free speech" version of 4chan, and its big audiences were pedophiles, Nazis, Gamergaters, and Qanon conspiracy theorists. And since /pol/ existed, the Nazi stuff wasn't bannable...

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah this. What fucking twisted mindset must they have to think BLM means whites must die!? I guess a purely racist mindset, one where, for whatever reason, they see life on this earth as some kind of battle between us all. Fuck these absolute fucking idiots. May they live long hapless fuckless boring ass fucking lives and never harm anyone again.
Just ask Boogie!

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
3 weeks later:

"I AM SO HYPED ABOUT THE PS5 RELEASE YOU GUYS! YOU CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE..."

Eat shit. No one cares about you.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
"some people want black folks dead, while black people want to be alive, so obviously half the black people should be killed, it's the perfect middle ground"

"but after half they are killed people will still want black folks dead, and black people will still want to live"

"repeat the process!"

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
Imagine looking at the world as a straight white man and think you're the victim.

Dinoegg_96

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
You committed the ultimate cardinal sin, you got personal. You, as a team of professionals trying to make money, got personal. You got personal and decided to insult your playbase, calling us "ass-hats" and "freeloaders". Not a wise move.
We won't forget this. You've set a new tone for the kind of interaction we'll be having with you. It's a cold one. One where there aren't any illusions about the reality of the situation. Previous notions of "family" are dead. We are mere consumers to you, and that is obvious.
You have chosen to bring in a new era of hostility and bitterness. Well done. Great PR move.
Cory Balrog just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Gaming culture (I'm an expert), but racism and bigotry are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in the social media where you can become successful by pandering to soyboys. If you show compassion for minorities, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the Gamers, after hearing about this, are not going to want to purchase GOW for either system, nor will they purchase any of Sony's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Cory Balrog has alienated an entire market with this move.

Cort, publicly apologize and delete all your BLM tweets or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad he is providing a list of people to support.

Glad the TLOU2 preorders are higher than Spider-Man. I hate racists.

Rex1157

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Is this the same dude who keeps claiming that vic mignogna is going to win his court case any day now?

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Coincidentally, "why would I support a company that literally wants me dead" is how I've been responding in recent years to people who suggest that we go to Burger King. You can see my video, where I have a full set of Burger King Kid's Club figures on my shelf.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Cory Balrog just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Gaming culture (I'm an expert), but racism and bigotry are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in the social media where you can become successful by pandering to soyboys. If you show compassion for minorities, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the Gamers, after hearing about this, are not going to want to purchase GOW for either system, nor will they purchase any of Sony's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Cory Balrog has alienated an entire market with this move.

Cort, publicly apologize and delete all your BLM tweets or you can kiss your business goodbye.

It's played out sorry

Remapped88

Oct 27, 2017
USA
It's beyond crazy how ignorant racist people can be, to have this mindset of having a nonexistent world that revolves only around them. This shit is embarrassing along with that "Traitor" list that has been going around on Twitter.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck THIS is that one angry gamer dude? I know I shouldn't be surprised but it actually took me a minute because of how much of a parody the guy acts like.

Jesus what a pathetic fucking loser and I don't say that lightly.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With the list of Traitors at 356 companies and growing, is this dude even going to be able to live a normal life? Get gas? Buy groceries? It's one thing to boycott gaming companies that support social justice, but he is also going to have to disavow Target, Wal-Mart, Amazon, YouTube, Twitter, etc. All 4 of the major mobile networks have also supported BLM, so I guess he won't be able to use a cell phone because T-Mobile wants him dead.

While I can't say I'm a fan of monopolies and corporate consolidation, at least it is going to make life very hard for these petulant fucks hoping to stage a boycott. Disney's support of BLM will basically cut their media consumption by 75%.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
It's sadly not parody (he's not OneAngryGamer either, different guy, same breed of pathetic hateful loser though). Check the date on that retweet:
Screen_Shot_2020-06-05_at_7.10.46_PM.png

There is nothing anyone can tell me that would make me believe that this person isn't some parody. Everything that has come from him has been the maximum amount of stupid in such a calculated way that I refuse to believe otherwise and I'd rather continue to be willfully ignorant that drink more.

I mean fucking list of traitors, and a video with him standing in front of game shelves and amiibo talking about how companies want him dead? Yeah, no.
See above. It's definitely a perfect example of Poe's Law though!

Bulebule

Oct 27, 2017
What the hell is wrong with that person? Is he purposely misunderstanding that equal treatment of all races means anti-white? Without fucking white supremacy BS and racism/segregation/mistreatment there wouldn't have been any riots in the first place. Happy isolated rest of life I guess.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I don't get these losers. He's posturing on Twitter like he made some brave statement and everyone's upset that he's spitting truths.

He doesn't even realize he did a dorky rant in front of his toys and that's like the least cool thing you can do.

Also, he's recommending that people read The Bell Curve. Just the worst person.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The funniest thing to me is that it's like someone wrote this out of that wwe gif: "you have just made the list".

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think the saying goes something like:

When You're Accustomed to Privilege, Equality Feels Like Oppression

Although this is so beyond that it's indistinguishable from satire.

That's a great quote. It really explains the disgusting white fragility that a surprising number of people seem to have. Ugh.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Damn I'm 36 and white and had no idea gaming companies wanted me dead. Damn Nintendo I got you when I was 5. You want me dead? Sony come on PS2 is the goat console and you want me dead? Microsoft I get I haven't bought one of your consoles but you also want me dead? My bro bought one and I bought a few games to play with him.