• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck these people.

No seriously, is there a more sociopathic type of customer than this?

The customer who cares not for the time of the customers behind them, nor the work schedule of the poor cashier who draws the short straw. The customer who lacks understanding in the face of conflicting coupons and berates you as not knowing how to do your job despite the fact that they can't fucking read the coupon's terms of service. The type of customer who feels they are owed the cheapest deal possible because they have nothing better to do than to sit around all day clipping coupons rather than get a real hobby.

These people are a drain on the retail experience from every conceivable angle. It's to the point where I wish corporations would all vote to limit coupon usage to an account, and the account tracks this shit. You used four? Get the hell out of here, you selfish-ass cheapskate, move out of the way for the next customer.

Uuuuugggghhhhh.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
If the company's system allows for this, people will continue to exploit it. Some people want to get as much for as little as possible, and that's kind of always been the objective. Am I glad I currently have jobs that don't allow for this kind of thing? Yeah. Am I glad I've never gotten caught behind someone doing this? Yeah. But if it's allowed to be an exploit, then it will get it exploited. I know people who will buy shit they don't need, fill up a room full of it and then sell it to other people. All using coupons, groupons, special deals, all that shit.

That's just good business.

But yeah it's crazy. Everyone needs a hobby though, I guess.

Oct 28, 2017
Nah bro. The girl at work gets me Blueberry Toast Crunch $1 a box and Persil at $1.99 for 70oz jug. I'm good with it!

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
It's cool to get stuff for cheaper than the retail price OP, you might want to try it someday!

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
N5YMX.gif

Hassel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck these people.

No seriously, is there a more sociopathic type of customer than this?

The customer who cares not for the time of the customers behind them, nor the work schedule of the poor cashier who draws the short straw. The customer who lacks understanding in the face of conflicting coupons and berates you as not knowing how to do your job despite the fact that they can't fucking read the coupon's terms of service. The type of customer who feels they are owed the cheapest deal possible because they have nothing better to do than to sit around all day clipping coupons rather than get a real hobby.

These people are a drain on the retail experience from every conceivable angle. It's to the point where I wish corporations would all vote to limit coupon usage to an account, and the account tracks this shit. You used four? Get the hell out of here, you selfish-ass cheapskate, move out of the way for the next customer.

Uuuuugggghhhhh.

Why not let others get a deal, even if you are to lazy to hustle one yourself (don't worry i am too lazy as well)

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Where do you live that you've ever sat behind one in line more than once in your life?

Literally never happened to me, although I guess I use the express lanes almost exclusively.

SolmisateSol

Nov 2, 2017
If they're being rude to the cashier, fuck them. They can't just spring that shit on some poor soul and expect them to have all the answers.

I don't disagree with the premise though. Cause at the end of the day they're just like, trying to save some money man.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When I look at a coupon there is always this fine print specifying they can't be stacked etc.

So I don't even understand how extreme couponing works.

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
No self-checkout stations where you are? Sounds like a third world country to me. The couponers are probably not the problem! :P

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I get Copic Sketch markers for like three bucks from Michaels now. I don't give a fuck.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
What's wrong with using coupons? It saves you money. My Mom always used tons of coupons to bring down the cost of groceries when I was growing up. Some of us can't afford not to use coupons.

OP
OP
Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I am a glorified pharmaceutical cashier. I am forced to deal with these people at least once a week.

I don't care if anyone wants to get a deal. I'm not paid enough to care.

However, I have other responsibilities aside from babying customers, ranging from handling the photo department, knocking down sudden influxes of prescriptions, stocking, handling price changes, cleaning the store, facing, trash, rearranging shelving and entire aisles for new seasons, item counts, checking expiration dates so we don't do a Chipotle, and it goes on and on and on.

I don't have the fucking time in the day to deal with your bullshit for half an hour.

Literally, I do not. I actually get talked to about overtime from my managers, as well as if certain tasks remain undone in the day because I had to leave something undone to clock out on time.

When I move you along, it's not just to make you have a pleasant shopping experience. It's so I can get back to the twenty other things I've gotta get done.

Working retail is a continuously-exhausting balancing act of multitasking, creatively finding efficient solutions to your duties, and making sure the store doesn't burn to the ground while putting on a smile and giving customers a pleasant personality to interact with in order to make them want to return and make the corporate overlords more money.

You know what pisses customers off?

When an asshole has forty coupons I have to enter.

Know what pisses management off?

When I go overtime making up for the time lost dealing with you because you view me as nothing more than the middleman to your suburban thrill of COUPONING! Yeah, really living on the edge there.

God forbid if only one register is open.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, registers aren't like new iPhones. They are slow AF, clunky AF, and temperamental AF. The more shit you force it to calculate, the slower it generally acts, which increases wait time, which pisses people off. In the age of digital coupons, it's even worse, because it's having to scour your account and make sure nothing applies before I can ring anything up. That increases wait times and pisses people off.

A coupon here and there? Sure. Hell, if it's expired, I'll brute force it into the system.

You got 40 paper coupons, ten digital coupons, another few from the Sunday newspaper, on top of fifteen thousand items for me to scan???

Fuck. You.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
As long as they aren't willfully misreading or misrepresenting the coupon's rules, nah - let them coupon.

I'm too lazy to coupon, but my girlfriend does it. She saves a lotta money, so I'm pretty sure she doesn't care about people passively aggressively sighing behind her in the line. But she's also someone who rolls up with 100 coupons or acts rudely.

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
OP, sounds like something you need to take up with your boss. You're being paid to deal with customers. If you feel this shouldn't be in your job scope or if it creates a burden on your other responsibilities, there should either be a policy change or you should get a job change. Don't blame the customer for doing something your bosses allow them to do.

loquaciousJenny

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Use all the coupons you fucking want but if the coupon doesn't work and the cashier says it didn't work for a specific reason don't debate that. Most of your coupons have restrictions that say only 2 of a kind or sometimes only 1 coupon per purchase. If your coupon says a specific AXE deoderant and you bring up fucking AXE body wash no amount of whining at me is gonna make me put your fucking coupon through

staedtler

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am a glorified pharmaceutical cashier. I am forced to deal with these people at least once a week.

However, I have other responsibilities aside from babying customers, ranging from handling the photo department, knocking down sudden influxes of prescriptions, stocking, handling price changes, cleaning the store, facing, trash, rearranging shelving and entire aisles for new seasons, item counts, checking expiration dates so we don't do a Chipotle, and it goes on and on and on.

I don't have the fucking time in the day to deal with your bullshit for half an hour.

Literally, I do not. I actually get talked to about overtime from my managers, as well as if certain tasks remain undone in the day because I had to leave something undone to clock out on time.

When I move you along, it's not just to make you have a pleasant shopping experience. It's so I can get back to the twenty other things I've gotta get done.

Working retail is a continuously-exhausting balancing act of multitasking, creatively finding efficient solutions to your duties, and making sure the store doesn't burn to the ground while putting on a smile and giving customers a pleasant personality to interact with in order to make them want to return and make the corporate overlords more money.

When I go overtime making up for the time lost dealing with you because you view me as nothing more than the middleman to your suburban thrill of COUPONING! Yeah, really living on the edge there.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, registers aren't like new iPhones. They are slow AF, clunky AF, and temperamental AF. The more shit you force it to calculate, the slower it generally acts, which increases wait time, which pisses people off. In the age of digital coupons, it's even worse, because it's having to scour your account and make sure nothing applies before I can ring anything up. That increases wait times and pisses people off.

A coupon here and there? Sure. Hell, if it's expired, I'll brute force it into the system.

You got 40 paper coupons, ten digital coupons, another few from the Sunday newspaper, on top of fifteen thousand items for me to scan???

Fuck. You.

Ah well it's your job

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
I used 3 coupons last week for some clothes and the person ringing me up asked if I was an extreme couponer. Like, yeah I got $80 discount, but I would hardly call what I did extreme. The store literally sent me 3 coupons all within the same week and they happened to be expiring soon. Wild concept, but maybe I'd want to use them, haha.

I've never been behind an extreme couponer, but if I ever was I would just switch lanes. I guess it can be frustrating to wait on them, but it's not like the cashier is going anywhere in the middle of a shift. What do you care you are helping 1 person vs. 4 people. If they've made a mistake, explain the situation and if they try to get in your face call for a manager to deal with it. Literally paid more than you to deal with harder customer service situations.

OP
OP
Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
OP, sounds like something you need to take up with your boss. You're being paid to deal with customers. If you feel this shouldn't be in your job scope or if it creates a burden on your other responsibilities, there should either be a policy change or you should get a job change. Don't blame the customer for doing something your bosses allow them to do.

I've been cussed out by customers without saying anything back because that's my job. Guess I should never complain anonymously about asshole customers.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It was a pain when I worked retail. They'd piss off everyone behind them and I'd have to deal with the aftermath.

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
I've been cussed out by customers without saying anything back because that's my job. Guess I should never complain anonymously about asshole customers.
Getting cussed out is bad, and rude customers are not good customers. But extreme couponing is a different thing. It's a "problem" that the system allows, and the system is designed by the people you work for. So in this general case, your beef is not really with the customers but with the poor tools and options you are given to do your job in this specific instance. If the customer is using bad coupons and being unreasonable, that's an unreasonable customer. But if it's a legit extreme couponer with a ton of coupons, is it that customer's fault that your register is poorly equipped to handle digital coupons? Just a thought there. I'm not negating your frustration, I'm saying that the root cause of this frustration is not the person trying to take advantage of the coupons, but the system that allows this and makes it hard for you to do your job.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
There are a lot of people who can't afford not to use a lot of coupons.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Oh boy, do I never a day in my life miss retail. Between people that would beg and plead for extra percentages/lower prices (then proceed to pulling out their diamond platinum plus credit cards to pay), and coupon people HOPE you don't know the rules.... geeze:/

I'm chill and would help people out as much as I can... when they are nice. I don't like rewarding jerks for bad behavior (but managers do to shut thdm up) causenit does reinforce bad behavior again and again. But yeah, I'd help people, but not to the cost of my job. Even if a coupon says "Buy $50 get $10 off" or whatever, you don't NEED to buy $50. It just auto would take off $10 in many cases. I'm not going to let everyone get it (cause I really needed my job back then) but they would prey on people to "just... just try it it works!!" No. You know the register is loopholed and trying to hope people don't care. I can't let everyone just use this loophole :/ Some people don't know when to get and are super persistant. So annoying they won't cut their loss (or do what the coupon says...)

Note to people looking for work: DO NOT WORK FOR COUPON-RELIANT STORES. OMG it's awful :(

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
Extreme couponers are not trying to be assholes to you. Ultimately you should be complaining about the corporate overlords and managers who won't invest in better register tech, won't hire more people to help you at your store, and complain when you have to work overtime to meet the needs of their customers.

Have you addressed this issue with people above you? Let them know this is a weekly occurrence and they either need to get off your back about the overtime or hire another person to help with store tasks to free up your time.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
All the power to them. If they find a way to not have to spend as much, and it's legal, then good for them.

I wish I had the time, patience, opportunities and skills to do this.

Draconis

Oct 28, 2017
While I can sympathize with the frustration you are feeling from rude customers, based on my own life experiences and my own...let me just say this.

As someone who grew up dirt frigging poor and watched my Mother nearly break herself just trying to feed me and my brother and keep us alive, I have zero sympathy for your lack of understanding or compassion for those who are struggling to survive and make ends meet.

Often times people do not care to look outside of their own sphere of influence and awareness and spread that consciousness outside of themselves to be aware of others. And so when they are angry, or frustrated, they think only of themselves and little else.

Not everyone is blessed to live a wondrously care free life OP. Just as you may struggle with the frustrations and duties of your job, so too may the individual using those coupons be struggling to find ways, any way possible, to make ends meet and care for themselves.

Like my Mother did for me.

loquaciousJenny

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
When I look at a coupon there is always this fine print specifying they can't be stacked etc.

So I don't even understand how extreme couponing works.
Coupons work for the dumbest shit when they have no right to, I've had people use 5 dollar off coupons for items half that cost that weren't even the item on the coupon. The manufacturers are trying to rip us off just as much as the customers are and it's bullshit.

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina

Fuck. You.
End thread, ladies and gentlemen!

AppleBlade

Nov 15, 2017
Connecticut
I know a few people like this. They seem to fall into two camps. One are the extremely thrifty type. I can respect them and admire them. They drive 25 year old Honda's or Toyota's, do all the remodeling on their house themselves, etc. They seem to be the minority though. Most of the crazy couponers I know or know of tend to be flaky when it comes to finances. They buy stuff they don't need and will waste money on big things but then go all crazy to save a few bucks on deodorant. If you're trading in the car you recently got to go upside down on another expensive car that is realistically out of your price range and you're also buying Starbucks every single day, coupons are not moving the needle!

Personally, I can get 100% off on anything by not buying it. You're better off making more of an effort to convince yourself stuff is not needed than try to get a deal.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
That show was one of the worst things to happen to retail. So much misinformation spread by a fake reality show.

I had a pair of extreme couponers that would shop at my store and they were probably the weirdest people I ever met. They would always raise a stink because their coupons wouldn't pay the tax and we were already making a bunch of concessions so they could use the coupons in the first place. They even dared to suggest we were stealing money from them and they were going to go through the receipts and get me fired after one tense exchange. I'm guessing they didn't find anything because I never saw them again after that.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We only do this shit for stuff that is basically going to be A. almost free and B. last forever.

So deodorant, toothpaste, laundry detergent, dishwasher pods, etc. I went almost 4 years without buying deodorant once when we got something like 30 sticks for less than 5 bucks. Same with detergent. I actually had to move like 30 bottles of laundry detergent from our old house to our new one when we moved, that's how much we had.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I can't hate them at all, that's diligent work to find all those coupons and cut them out, organize them and bring them, keep track of how much you're saving and all that, and in many cases it's like free money so why not do it? Times are tough, every little bit helps.

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
Retail sucks, and it sounds like you have problems with that.

Your options are:

1. Get a new job
2. Get your managers to do something
3. Stop complaining

Because otherwise you just sound like an asshole whose taking out the failings of the system on the customers using it as designed. I don't blame a single person one bit for trying to get as much as they can for as little as they can. Who knows what kind of life situation they're in that might necessitate it.

DonNadie

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lol, we have save hundreds of dollars this year in groceries and other household stuff using coupons. Thank you OP for your service ;).

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Growing up, it was always a blue vinyl bank deposit bag. That was like the universal bag for coupon storing. And you spot them at the store resting in the childs seat of the cart as they double check every item.

But i've never see an eXtreme couponer like on TLC, in person.

wolfshirt

Oct 28, 2017
Los Angeles
Maybe they're loyal customers to a certain brand.

Maybe they're pulling one over on our corporate overlords.

Or maybe they just can't afford full price soap, my guy.

Either way, they deserve it.

OP
OP
Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Extreme couponers are not trying to be assholes to you.
I mean, trying not to be an asshole doesn't mean you're not actually being an asshole. I'm pretty sure the majority of the people who walk into a restaurant ten minutes before close aren't meaning to be an inconvenience. They're just hungry and want to patronize the place. That still doesn't mean the staff have no right to be angry that the customers couldn't take one second to think "Man, I'm probably inconveniencing someone else more than necessary."

And to address everyone asking about this-- Yes, I have talked to management and ranted about it. It is a corporate problem and a machine problem, neither of which can be fixed in a reasonable amount of time. Complaints about workflow and what we will and won't allow go up the chain of command past my bosses, and something like "I don't want to see the fucking face of an extreme couponer ever again" needs time to test and implement because each location still has to function roughly the same way for brand unity and to mitigate confusion on part of customers and employees. Can't have one store saying "Fuck you" to extreme couponers and every other store still allowing them. The most that my particular store has done to curb this is a four-item-per-deal limit, which basically does nothing. If you've got four instances of twenty different items, and a coupon for each, then fucking congratulations, you're still within the bounds of the rules and now I have to deal with you for an hour managing the coupons of up to 80 items.

As for the machines, I mean, what the hell can I do about that? Corporations are cheap. That's their point of their existence. They're not going to just dole out fresh equipment that works at the speed of an MIT computer, assuming such equipment exists (apparently our machines are considered top notch by the Rite Aid employees we absorbed. Jesus H. Fucking Christ). We've had to fight for working printers before, mainly because equipment issues are addressed by IT and warehouse folks on a case by case basis. "So one printer in photo went down? Okay, but we have 1000 other stores right now that have been struck with significant register failures. Get to the back of the line, Charlie."

But that's not even the problem. Our registers work. They just work extremely slowly, especially since they're having to scour people's member accounts for digital coupons. If it finds any, it has to check each and every one of them to see if any apply. If none do, it says "No digital coupons applied." If it does, it has to then calculate the price difference. This process can take forever if you have a bunch of digital coupons on your app just hanging there, which most customers do, because who thinks to check for something like that and delete them from their account? Even if you don't put in an account or have digital coupons, if you have a bunch of items, by item # 20 I guarantee you that process is slowing the fuck down. I can't scan as fast because the register is literally stuck in the process of adding the item to your cart, which I have to wait on to get to scanning the next item. I can mitigate this to an extent by simply scanning one item and upping the quantity, but sometimes that can be an inconvenience because the system is slow for whatever reason. Maybe it just got hit with a power surge. Maybe it needs to be rebooted. Maybe it doesn't feel like working right now, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Even if I get through all of this bullshit of scanning items and coupons, and I hit the payment button on the machine to tell it "Okay, now take that lump sum and wait for the customer to exchange money for it," guess what? An extreme couponer might have fucking forgotten the one offer to apply to the random-ass item I scanned in the beginning of this whole stupid-ass song and dance, which requires me going back to the scanning process to call for a manager. BECAUSE ONCE I'M IN THE PAYMENT PROCESS, I CANNOT GO BACK TO THE SCANNING PROCESS. A coupon counts as "partial payment," meaning the machine thinks you're raring to go. To void this shit out and go back requires management approval, which is another OS process I simply can't complain about to management to make disappear. So now I have to call for management. And we have to void it out. And I have to open the register up to retrieve the physical coupons you originally used (we have to mail in coupons for a rebate, requiring that we put them in the register after using them for nightly processing). Then I have to close the register so I can reset the machine. THEN I HAVE TO RING UP EVERYTHING AGAIN.

Oh look, five customers have walked out pissed off. Oh well, so long as you can get a fucking deal on useless shit, right?

And hell, sometimes the fucking thing crashes-- there is a national issue going on right now of "an illegal call has been made to the scanner," whatever the fuck that means, and it necessitates rebooting that register, which can take upwards of twenty minutes. If that happens during a checkout, we have to relocate and start everything over, which takes time. Or, sometimes there's inadvertent miscommunication, or I don't see all the items in your cart because I'm short AF and can't look over the counter and into your cart. There's plenty of reasons why the process of ringing up items can be slowed tremendously. Extreme couponing does nothing but exacerbate the issues.

So I'm stuck with what I got in this instance of my work career. There's nothing to complain about in regards to work flow and machine. These things are not going to get fixed in the time I plan on being here. You know what could be easily fixed? If people weren't cheap, or at least weren't inconsiderate with their cheapness. Come at slow times and days, do your transaction in batches versus everything at once, allow the floor persons time to get some other shit done- since lord knows you're too cheap to pay my student loans- and most importantly of all, don't act like you know this system better than me. If a coupon doesn't work, or if I have to call a manager to fix your fuck-up, don't roll your eyes and insist we're incompetent. Take your coupons and shove them up your ass on that one.

Retail sucks, and it sounds like you have problems with that.
Retail actually wouldn't suck as much if people weren't assholes. Most of my customers are actually really nice and accommodating to me, because A.) I'm pretty crackerjack at retail and know how to give a good experience, and B.) They realize I'm a human being and not an obstacle in the way of acquiring their tacky shit.

But there's a few assholes, and I have the fucking right to rant about them. If anything I've said bothers you, I mean, oh well. Not like you really give a damn anyway since you know there's nothing retail workers can do about it.

Last edited:

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Even if I get through all of this bullshit of scanning items and coupons, and I hit the payment button on the machine to tell it "Okay, now take that lump sum and wait for the customer to exchange money for it," guess what? An extreme couponer might have fucking forgotten the one offer to apply to the random-ass item I scanned in the beginning of this whole stupid-ass song and dance, which requires me going back to the scanning process to call for a manager. BECAUSE ONCE I'M IN THE PAYMENT PROCESS, I CANNOT GO BACK TO THE SCANNING PROCESS. A coupon counts as "partial payment," meaning the machine thinks you're raring to go. To void this shit out and go back requires management approval, which is You know what could be easily fixed? If people weren't cheap, or at least weren't inconsiderate with their cheapness. Come at slow times and days, do your transaction in batches versus everything at once, allow the floor persons time to get some other shit done- since lord knows you're too cheap to pay my student loans- and most importantly of all, don't act like you know this system better than me. If a coupon doesn't work, or if I have to call a manager to fix your fuck-up, don't roll your eyes and insist we're incompetent. Take your coupons and shove them up your ass on that one.

I relate to this all too well. With tech we have now especially, thete's no reason for a big company's POS to be a POS, with all sorts of stupid restrictions.

Edit: somehow fused two paragraphsn but good enough to get my point across.

Resetta Stone

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing, Arizona
"Extreme" couponers are like a unicorn to me, I nary see them and Kroger is pretty efficient on what kinds of deals you can stack with paper and digital coupons. So It's not like I am holding up the line for an unreasonable amount of time.

Fuck rude gasbags though.

OP
OP
Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
"Extreme" couponers are like a unicorn to me, I nary see them and Kroger is pretty efficient on what kinds of deals you can stack with paper and digital coupons. So It's not like I am holding up the line for an unreasonable amount of time.
I've got three that I deal with on a regular basis.

And fuck if Walgreens starts advertising like $1.99 laundry detergent or some shit. Then EVERYONE acts like an armchair couponer for a week, lol.

EDIT: I also want to make clear that an extreme couponer is its own beast. If you come into my Walgreens and you've got a few coupons and offers, I'm gonna walk you through that shit like a champ and get you the best deal possible. Hell, I tend to scour items for the little sticky coupons shipped with them, and have given people surprise discounts. I will also tell you if you have credit on your rewards account, meaning more money off for you. Part of my job is to make you have a pleasant experience, and I'm good AF at it.

So most of you responding are exempt from this rant. I'm not talking about you.

I'm talking about the motherfucker who comes in with a fucking book of coupons, looks through the book while you're ringing shit up (why didn't you organize them before you leeeefffft?), argues with you about how coupons work, gets exasperated and rude when a manager has to call, and never apologizes for holding up the line. That type of selfish motherfucker. God, they're annoying.

Last edited:

Resetta Stone

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing, Arizona
I've got three that I deal with on a regular basis.

And fuck if Walgreens starts advertising like $1.99 laundry detergent or some shit. Then EVERYONE acts like an armchair couponer for a week, lol.

I am so grateful everyone (I assume) is going digital. You just swipe your rewards card and the deals stack like a goddamned wombo combo from hell.

You can't beat cheap detergent though, lol. Shit's expensive.