• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

Lone_Prodigy (1 votes)
rac - #197

Not voting: Z-Beat, Blargonaut, Faddy, Alexem, CoolestSpot, Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
Lone_Prodigy: 3 Faddy: 3 rac: 3 Alexem: 2 Z-Beat: 1

Current Countdown:
1lq9dou3ql

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Something that struck me this morning - if we mislunch again today, then we risk reaching LyLo tomorrow. A doctor or jailer save could take tomorrow to MyLo instead, but either way, another town lunch at this point would put us in a tight spot.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Gave the game so far a re-read. LP seems to be a little more engaged to me than he can usually be as town. Not sure if I want to rely on a meta read given the numbers, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little apprehensive.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
so i was hoping more stuff wouldve happened by now but oh well

my thoughts on lp are this
dont like that he briefly mentioned other top vote getters before jumping straight to me with one of the most halfhearted pushes ive ever seen
seems like a perfect way to set up a lunch down the road when both kopite and coolest flip town
the hammer at days end to save us from a tie just seemed like something to do to appear townie

also dont like the fact that kopite seemed innocuous to him but still didn't give a solid push anywhere else and then ended voting there anyways (even if his reason is wanting to save us from a tie), seems like a good way to distance from the upcoming flip
and sure the game is slow but i feel like lp knows more than what hes posting

rac

Oct 25, 2017
fuck it im bored ill play your little game

cop/tracker: lp
jail: cs
neighbour: chugger

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017

dont like that he briefly mentioned other top vote getters before jumping straight to me with one of the most halfhearted pushes ive ever seen
seems like a perfect way to set up a lunch down the road when both kopite and coolest flip town
the hammer at days end to save us from a tie just seemed like something to do to appear townie

also dont like the fact that kopite seemed innocuous to him but still didn't give a solid push anywhere else and then ended voting there anyways (even if his reason is wanting to save us from a tie), seems like a good way to distance from the upcoming flip

Stuff doesn't happen if people don't post. Blarg just arrived and we haven't heard from coolest at all.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Rac I think you are reading too much into L_P. Hammering wasn't awful, we really should hit majority every phase.

L_P was looking at you but mainly as a reaction to "why is no one interested in Rac". Maybe that is scum L_P just throwing stuff out there to look busy before a mislynch.
Someone who wasn't looking busy before a mislynch.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
Rac I think you are reading too much into L_P. Hammering wasn't awful, we really should hit majority every phase.

im not really interested in the hammering part honestly
it has to do with the fact kopite was fine for him and then voting there anyways

shades of day 1 sorian claiming everyone on my lunch is sketch and then voting there anyways
just cant get the similarities out of my head

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Something that struck me this morning - if we mislunch again today, then we risk reaching LyLo tomorrow. A doctor or jailer save could take tomorrow to MyLo instead, but either way, another town lunch at this point would put us in a tight spot.
2 Town down, that's 7 players left; 5 Town, 2 scum, Town down Today, down Town Tonight.

3 Town, 2 scum Tomorrow

hey! You're not wrong

60Jwp15.gif

rac

Oct 25, 2017
That is fair. But you were AFK at the end of day so your vote wasn't under any scrutiny.

Are you still bothered by coolest claiming vanilla town?
somewhat

it always irks me when an unpressured vanilla claim comes out, especially on day 1
sets up a reason why a person may still be alive and narrows the kill list for scum so they can better hit a pr

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hey don't look at me, I didn't get what I wanted.

rac what are your thoughts on Alexem

rac

Oct 25, 2017
@rac what are your thoughts on Alexem

first thoughts all i could think about was how much d1 mechanics/pr claiming theories(?) talk there was
after rereading yeah it was p much all there but i didn't disagree with anything he said and there was a bit of substance on who to vote as well

overall i would said slight town but i gotta admit i skimmed most(all?) d1 cause the theories on what to do were such a bore so someone else can decide what to do with that mess

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017

Yet your vote was on him?

D1 was always going to be half-hearted; I didn't see a case for Kopite so I went elsewhere, but when the other alternative is a tie, you vote there. D1 flips are always whatever.

This isn't a big game; it's hard to hide. I could've just disappeared once I hit 10 posts but I came back to hammer and look busy.

rac

Oct 25, 2017

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hate how Resetera told me when thread updated even when watched. Now I got to catch up and adjust reads.

Great, what everyone loves in life is strange, homework

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got a message last night and dont know if its worth bringing up cause it was simple pm and anyone town or scum could've sent.

But it said Alexem is scum

This seems gambity as fuck me posting it late today and then saying "OH ALEXEM IS SCUM", I doubted if I should even post this as itll like me getting lynched today and who knows the source, but as im tryng to better my town game I thought it best to lay it all out for y'all.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is a messenger role not fit the rules of the game?

Also did anyone look into chuggers yesterday and have any theories for why they of all people were targetted?