• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Draconis

Oct 28, 2017
Am I correct in thinking this is all of their releases today? I don't want to miss anything.

Xenon Valkyrie + (PS4)

Xenon Valkyrie + (Vita)

VA-11 HALL-A (Vita)

VA-11 HALL-A Collectors Edition(Vita)

Read Only Memories (Vita)

Read Only Memories Collectors Edition (Vita)

Poster from bundle

Vinyl Soundtrack

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the record sold out in seconds, shortly followed by the double pack, then ROM CE, the mega pack and finally VA-11 CE within 4 mins. Managed to grab VA-11 CE so I'm happy regardless, but man, it was a good job that I requested the day off work to order this.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like the Vita should've had more available copies for Xenon Valkyrie in comparison to the still available (30%) PS4 version.

Oct 27, 2017
I jumped on VA-11 HALL-A and Read Only Memories (standard editions). My heart was pounding the whole time (I wish everything was preorder instead, like with their recent Switch releases)- but it all went very smoothly so I am pleased. I stayed up all night for this.

I've been waiting for VA-11 HALL-A for too damn long to miss it when it finally went on sale!

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Ending up getting the vinyl and the CE for VA-11 HALL-A. By the time I thought about getting ROM it was sold out. Oh well.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know, I find it exciting personnally (when I don't forget about it x) )
I mean, I totally understand that. However, I think setting an appointment to buy something is kind of stupid and I recognize that I am not the normal customer for them who enjoys it.

When checking out, I got a text message from limited run games about that authorization code, but there is no place to put in the authorization code and I was able to check out just fine. I forgot about this, but I keep getting the authorization code whenever I check out. It's just been a while since I've bought something from limited run games and remembered about it. Why am I getting an authorization codes when I check out?

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I totally understand that. However, I think setting an appointment to buy something is kind of stupid and I recognize that I am not the normal customer for them who enjoys it.

When checking out, I got a text message from limited run games about that authorization code, but there is no place to put in the authorization code and I was able to check out just fine. I forgot about this, but I keep getting the authorization code whenever I check out. It's just been a while since I've bought something from limited run games and remembered about it. Why am I getting an authorization codes when I check out?

Apparently we have people burning vacation days for this shit now.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Man, the Vita thirst is real. I love the Vita, but I really, really don't like Sony for killing Vita card production.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
The first LRG sale that I actually tried to take part in, and I just found out I've been remembering the time zone wrong this whole time. Hopefully I'll have some luck this afternoon, but it's not looking good.

Zool

Oct 28, 2017
Scored Va-11 HALL-A en ROM2064 standaard editions.

Was sold out fast. Missed xenon. Didn't know it was such a cool game :(

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
The first LRG sale that I actually tried to take part in, and I just found out I've been remembering the time zone wrong this whole time. Hopefully I'll have some luck this afternoon, but it's not looking good.

I often had problems with that, but the timers on the product pages are very helpful.

Scored Va-11 HALL-A en ROM2064 standaard editions.

Was sold out fast. Missed xenon. Didn't know it was such a cool game :(

I read almost everywhere it was only good-ish. But if you want it, there's the second batch still :)

Lordys

Oct 28, 2017
July schedule :

July 6th
Night Trap Switch
Observer PS4
Magicka 2 PS4

July 13th
BLANK PS4/Vita (Awaiting approval but could be a break)

July 20th
Thumper Switch
PS4 Curve game possibly PS4/Vita

July 27th
The BLANK game from July 13th could be here

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
July schedule :

July 6th
Night Trap Switch
Observer PS4
Magicka 2 PS4

July 13th

July 20th
Thumper Switch /PS4 Curve game possibly PS4/Vita

July 27th

At first, I thought "BLANK" was the name of a game. Two Vita titles in July sounds like a good change of pace.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
July schedule :

July 6th
Night Trap Switch
Observer PS4
Magicka 2 PS4

July 13th

July 20th
Thumper Switch
PS4 Curve game possibly PS4/Vita

July 27th

Ah, nice, thank you!

So "Thumper" for PS4 will not be on the same date? How odd.

July 13 being a break week would be fantastic for me, being away from home and all. :)

What Curve games are left? Didn't get one in a while, I believe.

For the record, got both "ROM 2064" and "Va-11 Hall-A" CEs, which is really good because I'll be at work during batch #2. Never missed one single game so far, always batch 1..my streak's gotta end someday......

hypodrmage

Oct 25, 2017
Middleslime, USA
Ah, nice, thank you!

So "Thumper" for PS4 will not be on the same date? How odd.

July 13 being a break week would be fantastic for me, being away from home and all. :)

What Curve games are left? Didn't get one in a while, I believe.

For the record, got both "ROM 2064" and "Va-11 Hall-A" CEs, which is really good because I'll be at work during batch #2. Never missed one single game so far, always batch 1..my streak's gotta end someday......

Hopefully it's Stealth Inc. 2!

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Reverse Cover Art.

Dg3KSmYUcAAOQxG.png

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Surprised VA-11 HALL-A is still in stock.

Question: Will LRG combine shipping and reimburse you if you also place order in the evening?

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Surprised VA-11 HALL-A is still in stock.

Question: Will LRG combine shipping and reimburse you if you also place order in the evening?
VA-11 HALL-A had a pretty large run. But it'll sell out and make a lot more people happy to own it.
On your confirmation order email, it has a link with info about combining orders. It's not free, but it's cheaper than just paying separately.

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I hope that BLANK title is Rabi-Ribi. :| Got my VA11-HALLA order in though. Second title for the PSTV since I bought my first LRG game in the form of One Way Heroics.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Does the second batch for CE go way faster or about the same as the first batch usually?

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Also, I thought that after Super Rare Games showed up and all that, LRG and Curve ended their partnership.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
It feels like 2nd batches go slower in general lately. Even with the reduced numbers.

Usually much slower, that's why most stock is allocated to the morning batches. But there have been times where stuff goes faster on the restock.

Hoping this is the case for these CEs this go around. No joke but these two CEs are probably the most exciting releases for me so far, and I've been excited for a lot of LRG releases already.

If I end up missing them I'm going to be devastated.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Between what Doug's revealed in the LRG Discord and some more details from the official Google Calendar, here's an update on what's scheduled.

Ongoing pre-orders
Kingdom: New Lands (Switch, PS4) until July 6th
Musynx (PS4, Vita) until July 6th
Oceanhorn (Switch) until July 11th

June 29th 2018
2064: Read Only Memories (Vita, 2000 regular copies, 1500 CE copies)
VA-11 HALL-A (Vita, 4800 regular copies, 2300 CE copies)
Xenon Valkyrie (Vita, PS4, 2300 copies of each)

July 5th 2018
Night Trap (Switch) open pre-order until 20th July
Everspace (PS4) open pre-order until 5th August
Magicka 2 (PS4, number of copies TBC)
Observer (PS4, number of copies TBC)

July 13th or 27th 2018 TBC
TBC "Blank" Mystery Game of Mystery (PS4, Vita number of copies TBC)

July 20th 2018
Thumper (Switch open pre-order until 3rd August, PS4 number of copies TBC)
TBC Curve Digital title (PS4, Vita, number of copies TBC)

August 3rd 2018
West of Loathing (Switch) open pre-order until 17th August

Do note that this is probably not comprehensive, and is subject to change.
(yes, looks like open pre-orders for Thumper PS4 have been canned)

Last edited: