• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Between what Doug's revealed in the LRG Discord and some more details from the official Google Calendar, here's an update on what's scheduled.

Ongoing pre-orders
Kingdom: New Lands (Switch, PS4) until July 6th
Musynx (PS4, Vita) until July 6th
Oceanhorn (Switch) until July 11th

June 29th 2018
2064: Read Only Memories (Vita, 2000 regular copies, 1500 CE copies)
VA-11 HALL-A (Vita, 4800 regular copies, 2300 CE copies)
Xenon Valkyrie (Vita, PS4, 2300 copies of each)

July 5th 2018
Night Trap (Switch) open pre-order until 20th July
Everspace (PS4) open pre-order until 5th August
Magicka 2 (PS4, number of copies TBC)
Observer (PS4, number of copies TBC)

July 13th or 27th 2018 TBC
TBC "Blank" Mystery Game of Mystery (PS4, Vita number of copies TBC)

July 20th 2018
Thumper (Switch open pre-order until 3rd August, PS4 number of copies TBC)
TBC Curve Digital title (PS4, number of copies TBC)

August 3rd 2018
West of Loathing (Switch) open pre-order until 17th August

Do note that this is probably not comprehensive, and is subject to change.
(yes, looks like open pre-orders for Thumper PS4 have been canned)

"Curve game possibly PS4/Vita"

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
I know there's prob layers of NDAs.... but I just wonder if there is ANYTHING LRG can say about Sekai (moreso WEE, fault, and Narcissu cause Vita versions). I just want to know if they ARE still happening. Or at least, if things are still looking positive with them.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I know there's prob layers of NDAs.... but I just wonder if there is ANYTHING LRG can say about Sekai (moreso WEE, fault, and Narcissu cause Vita versions). I just want to know if they ARE still happening. Or at least, if things are still looking positive with them.

I don't think there's a happy ending waiting for us.

Filament Star

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I feel good about WEE because I know the PS4 version existed at some point. The others? Ehhhh.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Grabbed all 3 Vita games earlier today. Super happy!

July schedule :

July 6th
Night Trap Switch
Observer PS4
Magicka 2 PS4

July 13th
BLANK PS4/Vita (Awaiting approval but could be a break)

July 20th
Thumper Switch
PS4 Curve game possibly PS4/Vita

July 27th
The BLANK game from July 13th could be here

Cool. I guess it is going to be PS4/Vita if the Curve game is Hue? I'd totally be down for that.

Wonder what the mystery game is.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
if anyone missed out on the Darius Burst LE for PS4 or Nurse Love Addiction CE they're available here, no idea how many are in stock

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
It's weird. Magicka 2 didn't get a formal announcement, or did it ?

By the way, do we know how many Slime-San will be produced after the preorder period ?

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Was able to grab a vinyl for VA-11 HALL-A on the second batch. They should be able to combine that with the collector's edition from this morning's order for shipping purposes, right?

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Changed to pre-order briefly, hehe

SqZCHzl.png

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Vallhalla vinyl, the Mega Bundle and ROM standard edition has gone, Xenon Valkyrie Vita's not far behind.

Occam

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, got the VA-11 HALL-A + 2064 Collector's Edition Dual Pack and both Xenon Valkyrie+.

Occam

Oct 25, 2017
I was actually on the fence regarding the CE of VA-11 HALL-A; I like the soundtrack but the game lacks actual gameplay, for my taste.
I think a more accurate description would be calling it a read.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
VA-11 HALL-A CE has now sold out. VA-11 HALL-A standard edition and Xenon Valkyrie+ (PS4) should last another hour or so.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Rather happy I bit on the mega bundle this morning, sure I coughed up more money due to the standard copies of 2064 and VA-11 HALL-A, but securing my copy of the vinyl is more important.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
According to Doug, Phantom Breaker has a solid release date in mind for August. Senran Kagura estimated for the same month, too.

I'll have to beg them not to do it on the 24th or 31st. The one time I go on a trip, and that's the month that all the games I want go on sale. Salt n Sanctuary on the 24th has me worried with a crapppy internet connection :(

mattysaurus

Oct 27, 2017
Was Magicka 2 any good? Never played the first and not sure this is worth playing, either.

Observer looks good. Everspace looked neat too. I'll probably get Night Trap, though I'd to know if there's anything different on the switch version, like a cut of the movie I can actually watch.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
From the Discord:

"July's LRG schedule straight from Douglas:

July 6th
Night Trap Switch
Observer PS4
Magicka 2 PS4
Everspace PS4

July 13th
Exile's End PS4/Vita

July 20th
Thumper Switch/PS4
Hue PS4/Vita"

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
From the Discord:

July 6th
Night Trap Switch
Observer PS4
Magicka 2 PS4
Everspace PS4

July 13th
Exile's End PS4/Vita

July 20th
Thumper Switch/PS4
Hue PS4/Vita"

I might need to one up as a gift, but nothing for me. Aug last 2 weeks has me worried :( :( :(

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been following the thread for a while, but has it been mentioned when the Sega Saturn/CD cases will go up for sale? I thought I remembered one of them saying it would be July, but I never heard anything else about it.

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
From the Discord:

July 6th
Night Trap Switch
Observer PS4
Magicka 2 PS4
Everspace PS4

July 13th
Exile's End PS4/Vita

July 20th
Thumper Switch/PS4
Hue PS4/Vita"

Urrrrrrgh where the hell did Rabi Ribi go Exile's End is certainly not of the same quality. I reviewed it on Vita and it felt pretty dull

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone not gotten an email confirmation on their orders from this morning? I never got a confirmation, but it does show up in my order history.

emb

Oct 28, 2017
Got my copy of Thimbleweed the other day, and loving it so far. Getting a Switch game from LRG is great, since I don't have really have access to my PS4 for now. Looking forward to more. I know they've done a few preorders recently, so it'll be nice to start getting more orders I've forgotten about.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
From the Discord:

July 6th
Night Trap Switch
Observer PS4
Magicka 2 PS4
Everspace PS4

July 13th
Exile's End PS4/Vita

July 20th
Thumper Switch/PS4
Hue PS4/Vita"

Ahh, Exile's End. I'm kinda glad, because I spent a fortune yesterday on LRG titles haha. It's not a terrible game, but a skip for me.

Hue Vita is awesome though, gonna be all over that. I wonder what's happening with Curve, because everything went quiet there and now they're working together again. Stealth Inc 2 when?

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
I do tend to prefer PAL versions to NA ones for collection purposes, but if the box and manual are in spanish only I'll just keep my LRG version.
Did someone buy Cursed Castilla in Spain ? If so can one check if the packaging is purely in spanish ? =)