• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Astro's Playroom Demo | 24:14

Astro's Playroom Demo, Godfall | 11:19

Astro's Playroom Demo | 11:53

Astro's Playroom Demo, Devil May Cry, Bulan WonderWorld | 35:15

Last edited:

Lumines

Oct 25, 2017
WnTlMnI.gif

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Are we really getting our first dmc5 se gameplay from these videos? lol

4 more links
OP
OP
SoulsHunt

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Astro's Playroom Demo, Devil May Cry 5 | 13:58

Astro's Playroom Demo | 24:19

Astro's Playroom Demo | 11:51

Astro's Playroom Demo, Godfall, Balun Wonderworld | 19:11

Thanks to TheUnka12 from Reddit !​

Last edited:

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
How the fuck do so many
People already have PS5s?

Are these influencers?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Astro and Godfall are all very well and good but two of these YouTubers apparently have Balan Wonderworld hands on and I am ALL THERE for that.

Gimme Balan.

MaulerX

Oct 30, 2017
The thumbnails for each and every one of those videos is showing the PS5 from the same exact angle. Hope it's a true hands on where they can move the console around and show it from different angles. Would be nice to see them do a proper size comparisons with at least other Sony consoles.

Dizastah

Oct 25, 2017
This is gonna be similar to what Sony let Geoff experienced isn't it.........

Not getting my hopes up.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Most of these are entertainment channels so I would not expect deep dives from any of them. Lots of "sugeeeeeee kireeeeee!!!!" and what not.

Chaserjoey

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
Not expecting the UI or anything substantial outside of the games themselves but I'm keen to see how quick everything loads and whatnot.

N2BearHugs

May 29, 2018
Yes! Virtual Youtubers! And to think people wanted digital foundry to introduce PS5. Pffffffpppbbbbttttt.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Yeah. Who wants games for a video game console?
Did you buy a PS5 because you could handle the hype of..... Astro's Playroom and Godfall?

lol I'm HOPING that we see the UI, but if they're specifically calling out game demos, that's a bit less exciting. Hey maybe we'll see the whole console in someone's hands at least :D

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
Im glad no Demon's Souls. Don't want footage spoilers and people GIFing it up in every thread

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I just want to see hands on with the system and the UI. I also want features demonstrated such as quick resume and bc boost. I already know the thing plays games.

Xpider_MX

Aug 13, 2020
México
Do we know if they can use the console or just playing games?

EDIT: by "using" I nean if they can try the system, not only playing demos.

Tratorn

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to some Godfall and Balan gameplay, don't really want to see more of Astro to not spoil myself.

You will have a lot of people around the world watch video in Japanese to try and see the UI, booting sequence and gameplay streams.

It's a global product, usually you see global marketing strategies.

These videos are only to show some more about the listed games, they're not about the UI or similar things.