Qudi

Jul 26, 2018

Ah that's dope that she got into this. Also Subaru and Botan are probably in agony lmao

Judau

Oct 28, 2017
It looks much better in those thumbnails than in any of the other pics we've seen of it.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I'd like to watch these live, I can't possibly stay up until 5am for it, lol. Doubt we'll see anything new, anyway, and it's not like I'll be able to understand anything they say.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
So, no UI, just games, hmm...

that reads like disappointment which would be pretty strange. We don't want to see real games played now? Although we've seen these games before we've only seen them in provided footage. Seeing/hearing from real people playing them is a nice addtional bit of context

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
that reads like disappointment which would be pretty strange. We don't want to see real games played now? Although we've seen these games before we've only seen them in provided footage. Seeing/hearing from real people playing them is a nice addtional bit of context

It'd be nice to see both though, we've seen absolutely nothing of the OS UI and it's performance.

Jashobeam

Oct 27, 2017
no G1 Climax 30 show today but I'm awake anyways, didn't know this was a thing, guess I'll check it out.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
It'd be nice to see both though, we've seen absolutely nothing of the OS UI and it's performance.

yes it would. But its possibly not finished yet so even if we see something today they'll probably say 'ignore the OS its still being worked on' like the Xbox videos did last week. We'd probably need a video like that Xbox designer one where they walk you through the main updates with either a mocked up one or a carefully designed demo. Don't know if we'll see that - did we have anything for PS4?

Sprat

Oct 27, 2017
England
That seems like an odd thing to say, the UI is a pretty big part of the experience.
Not really. I see it for about 5 seconds until I can press x to start the game.

And in most cases I never see it as I use rest mode.

It's the absolute least important bit of a console for me.

Just a hinderance/delay to getting into the game

Crystal Spire

Oct 27, 2017
Ejd_3TVU8AAFfJM
Honestly that doesn't look that big

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I hope one of these guys brought a banana along to do a size comparison with.

dariruzaka

Jan 31, 2018
Most of the YouTube links have been updated. These 2 youtubers are demoing all 4 games: Astrobot, dmc, balan and godfall

Hikakin (most popular in Japan out of everyone in the list)
youtu.be

【PS5】プレステ5のゲーム遊びまくったら新機能ヤバすぎた!【PlayStation 5】【先行体験】【ヒカキンゲームズ】

提供:ソニー・インタラクティブエンタテインメント提供社からのコメント:画面は開発中のもので、実際の仕様と異なる場合があります。©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. Design and specifications are subjec...

Sanninshow
youtu.be

【プレステ5】PlayStation5を触ってきました【三人称】

『Try! PlayStation®5 on YouTube Gaming Week』という企画でプレステ5を先行体験!欲しい!楽しみ!提供:ソニー・インタラクティブエンタテインメント提供社からのコメント:画面は開発中のもので、実際の仕様と異なる場合があります。▼動画更新等の最新情報はTwitterにて!ドンピシ...

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
how many of these are real youtubers vs vtubers? If we don't get people on screen playing and its just capture of the output + voiceover that'll be disappointing. I want to at least see the hardware a bit more

Deleted member 44122

50 minutes to go. really hope theyre able to show more than just ingame material

Mung

Nov 2, 2017
Glad they went japan first here.
All this 'global audience' nonsense is just dog whistle for 'why not given to English speaking people first'.