Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how their lawyers work that they didn't secure the right to use a major character like Stilt Man.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
The funniest part of this contract is there is a section that requires them not to use Marvel Apes. Dear Marvel.... I don't think that has ever at any point been something worth putting into a contract.

Yeah, I know why it's there, but people ain't gonna be rushing to make a Marvel Apes game.

thillygooth

AVALANCHE
Jan 5, 2023
Proteus!

www.youtube.com

Wolverine vs Proteus

Wolverine starts crying after a battle against Proteus.

Also Prodigy, but I had to look him up in the Spiderman list. Dunno why. Such a cool power set but he's never used and I just want him to be used more often, no matter where.

Feb 24, 2018
So they do they actually just call Spider-Gwen that? I thought that was just a fan name and her in-universe name was Ghost-Spider or Spider-Woman?

No Bessie Hellcow or Squirrel Girl :(

Surprised to see Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, are we allowed to call them mutants again?

No Kamala or Sam, sadly. The former could've worked for both (being part mutant in the comics & now on the X-Men as well as being Miles' superhero bestie), while Sam would work for the latter in relation to Miles.
Noticed that, maybe she was introduced as a mutant too late for the contract? Or tied up with the Square Enix/Avengers contract?

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
I was expeting to see Betsy Braddock but maybe they can work the with her either way as Psylocke's in the list.

I really hope the games made turn out to be/do great critically and comercially.

Bengraven