StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London
I'm not. An abuse victim just got smeared and her information exposed to thousands of people.

Yep. I reported him while it was happening for that very thing. And for monetizing the abuse of a minor that happened in his house. Which is exactly what he was doing. Twitch can't claim they don't know. It's all there in his own words and deeds. They only need to watch the video that's sitting on their own platform.

Aether

Jan 6, 2018
So, is there a TL:DW?

I gathered, he exposed private information of a victim?

I read the list how the house worked... man, that sounds like a drug adicts cave/comune. How the fuck did those people like to live there? How most of them had to be to want to live in such a juvenile area? I mean, with <18, i can see reasons, but with 20+ i would feel like id rather not...
Like a dormitory, without supervision and way dirtyer....

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to listen to that coward psycho for a single minute. Can anyone summarise what Sky covered on his stream?

Also looking at the comments on here, did someone in the house cut his stream short?

nopressure

Oct 28, 2017
Sky probably belongs in prison.

He sounds a Tiger King character and I suspect there will be a steady stream of weird illegal stuff he's involved with. He surrounded himself with vulnerable people he can manipulate and control all these years and fully abused the power dynamics introduced by bringing them into "his" house for "cheap" rent.

Last edited:

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
It's like Sky tried to emulate the foot clan hideout from the first Ninja Turtles.

I'm not going to listen to that coward psycho for a single minute. Can anyone summarise what Sky covered on his stream?

Also looking at the comments on here, did someone in the house cut his stream short?

Lots of crying. Making himself out to be the victim. More crying. Then a pic that looked like the 1993 part to show the layout of his house, and how it's impossible for him to know what happens a couple of feet away.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's like Sky tried to emulate the foot clan hideout from the first Ninja Turtles.

Lots of crying. Making himself out to be the victim. More crying. Then a pic that looked like the 1993 part to show the layout of his house, and how it's impossible for him to know what happens a couple of feet away.

He's a real piece of work, so many peopl have posted screenshots of him acknowledging certain things that had happened. I hope he gets jail time, if the victims are pushing for legal action

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
What a deep pile of shit he found himself in. With all these never ending sources of information Netflix can do a 4 part documenatry about this later on.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Does he live with a few people now? Or still with 20+?

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
Wasn't expecting sky to be the final boss

What turn this has taken

I still wait for the other shoe to drop with zero.

There's no way someone is bold enough to ask a 14 year old girl to send cp of herself masturbating with fucking ICE and have that be they're 1st and only attempt at getting cp. Reeks of "where there's smoke" so even if he didn't get it from her I'm 100% sure he go cp from someone else or somewhere else.

I expect this fucker to have a lot of shit hidden away that would require a raid or Nessa turn-coat to unearth.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017

He's missing apparently? Clips is from 2 hours after stream

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
👀 Jesus this is escalating.

I feel like someone needs to call in a wellness check for Sky ASAP because he's probably going to hurt himself or others at this rate.

HMS_Pinafore

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Straya M8
👀 Jesus this is escalating.

I feel like someone needs to call in a wellness check for Sky ASAP because he's probably going to hurt himself or others at this rate.
I don't know, the dude has been emotionally manipulating everyone this whole time, it wouldn't be surprising if him "going missing" is just another way to drum up sympathy for himself.

Tbone5189

Succ-essor
Mar 25, 2020
Please, this is nothing like the Etika situation, when you're running a child sex cult out of your house you loose the benefit of the doubt

Agreed, etika was a tragedy. He was in need of help and many of us didn't think it was serious and caught us by surprise. Sky? Don't be fooled by this scum

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain: How the hell did Sky house people? Was he super rich or something and just had a giant house so he was letting Smash players stay there? Did he BUY a house specifically to let people stay there? Like I keep hearing about the "Sky House" in these threads and I don't know anything about Sky so my brain keeps picturing some kind of Silent Hill cult headquarters but for livestreamers.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Can someone explain: How the hell did Sky house people? Was he super rich or something and just had a giant house so he was letting Smash players stay there? Did he BUY a house specifically to let people stay there? Like I keep hearing about the "Sky House" in these threads and I don't know anything about Sky so my brain keeps picturing some kind of Silent Hill cult headquarters but for livestreamers.
From what I understand he had some LoL money and then with renting out to people he was gradually able to keep moving to a bigger house, the largest of which was described as a "Mansion".

I mean, he had like 20+ people living in there at on point. Even if he was only getting $200-ish a person he would be bringing in $4000/month from that alone. He was also bringing in money from streaming and apparently "borrowing" money from "friends" (that he would never pay back).

EDIT: We see in one conversation he punished everyone by saying they had to have $350 to him by the next morning. That alone is a decent chunk of change.

It's worth noting he seems to be pretty bad with money. My guess is he's the type of person that never really has excess money. He probably spends it all as soon as he gets the chance. When it comes to housing that means as soon as he realized he could afford a larger house he probably upgraded and sold the old one.

I also have to imagine he had a lot of his money coming in "under the table". I'm sure the IRS would find a lot of interesting things if he was audited. The renting situation seems very unofficial and I wouldn't be surprised if he skipped over a lot of things in his taxes.

Last edited:

HMS_Pinafore

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Straya M8
Agreed, etika was a tragedy. He was in need of help and many of us didn't think it was serious and caught us by surprise. Sky? Don't be fooled by this scum
Exactly, Etika didn't deserve the hate he was receiving. Sky on the other hand was covering up child abuse and violent manipulation, and is having a melt down because people are calling him out on it. Dude doesn't deserve any sympathy.

Sky owes $10,000 to LS, keeps asking for more.
Oct 26, 2017
From what I understand he had some LoL money and then with renting out to people he was gradually able to keep moving to a bigger house, the largest of which was described as a "Mansion".

I mean, he had like 20+ people living in there at on point. Even if he was only getting $200-ish a person he would be bringing in $4000/month from that alone. He was also bringing in money from streaming and apparently "borrowing" money from "friends" (that he would never pay back".

To add on to the latter, there seem to be some people calling him out on twitter right now for said owed debts. Usually in the 10-20k range.
For example:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

I mean, he had like 20+ people living in there at on point. Even if he was only getting $200-ish a person he would be bringing in $4000/month from that alone. He was also bringing in money from streaming and apparently "borrowing" money from "friends" (that he would never pay back".

That definitely explains some things. What a mess. Hopefully he turns up safely soon so that this whole saga can be closed. I don't necessarily want to accuse him of knowingly setting up a pedophile ring without evidence that it was his idea, but he certainly provided cover for the people abusing others and as such he needs to actually come forward and address it directly instead of shifting blame and trying to guilt trip everyone.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
So I'm extremely fortunate to have slept through all that shit, because it all happened like 3 am EST. Because holy fuck all of that is just.....what in the absolute fuck.

EDIT: We see in one conversation he punished everyone by saying they had to have $350 to him by the next morning. That alone is a decent chunk of change.

It's worth noting he seems to be pretty bad with money. My guess is he's the type of person that never really has excess money. He probably spends it all as soon as he gets the chance. When it comes to housing that means as soon as he realized he could afford a larger house he probably upgraded and sold the old one.

I also have to imagine he had a lot of his money coming in "under the table". I'm sure the IRS would find a lot of interesting things if he was audited. The renting situation seems very unofficial and I wouldn't be surprised if he skipped over a lot of things in his taxes.

I believe someone noted earlier that he took someone's rent and immediately gambled all of it that night. So yeah, he seems really shit with money (and particularly seems uncontrollably impulsive with it) and lashes out at everyone else for that.

And yeah, now that you mention it I too am curious what supposed legal docs he's got. It would not surprise me if he just owns the house and is subletting under the table. IRS would have a field day with him.

FancyPants

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
People on this forum have already said this same exact stuff before, and has led to a suicide.

This is nothing like that. Etika was a tragedy. Sky is a monster. And if he offs himself then not a single person should blame the victims. He's been leading a manipulative, assaulting predator pedo ring from his house. There are so many people whos lives he's impacted negatively or even potentially destroyed. I really could not give two shits what happens to this creepy disgusting abuser.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
if you're cramming 20 people into a house i can't imagine how many things you're doing that are illegal and breaching contract with the lessor

OP
OP
SalvaPot

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've been busy but I am adding trademark labels, if there is anything worth putting a label on please let me know.

OP
OP
SalvaPot

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Done, hopefully the threadmarks serves as a summary of what's been going on so far. Let me know if I missed anything important.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World

e0LQkmh.gif
e0LQkmh.gif
e0LQkmh.gif