Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit this thing goes deeper than I expected.
This guy and all of his network + other accused people in the past days are disgusting, and made a hell out of some beloved communities.

Jump_Button

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And yet some player knew and let it happen if you see something stop it.

If you don't then you're part of it

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, back in Gilroy. He was a goofball, that's pretty much it, not a single thing would allude to any of this.
Presumably this was before he got massive amounts of money though right?

That much money (earned in an "unusual" way quickly) has to change someone...or bring out what was already there if you believe that.

Oct 27, 2017
Presumably this was before he got massive amounts of money though right?

That much money (earned in an "unusual" way quickly) has to change someone...or bring out what was already there if you believe that.

10-11 years ago, yeah, that's why all of this has been so fucked up. I think he was trying to do some standup stuff at the time.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Good lord. Anybody have a running total of how much he owes people? This has to be in the hundreds of thousands by now, no?

Necromanti

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen his name mentioned in a positive light in the past, and it was clear what kind of person he was. (Though he was hardly unique in these kind of communities.) But I could have never guessed that he was so thoroughly rotten to this extent.

DarkVaber32

Nov 15, 2018
I liked his League content back in the days, but dude has some mental issues. I think he also talked with Dr.K but it seems he didn't talk about the right topics. He needs help, before he continues to hurt more people and himself.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Holy shit

EcYA5O-VAAAKB0T

TangoTango

Oct 30, 2017
I had never heard of this person, so I don't know anything except from this threas. With that said, what the hell was he spending all this money on? And how big was this house that he could fit 20 something people?

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
This is from 3 years ago.

My friends and I bigtime followed Sky back in the day (we played a lot of league back in the day and still quote a lot of his video jokes in passing) and these videos kept popping up seemingly all the time. It's actually part of why we stopped really caring about him cause it seemed like every other video was of him whining about his debt and making promises, then going on hiatuses. Who'da thunk it was far more insidious than poor money management: we just thought he was annoying, not a wannabe kingpin.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I had never heard of this person, so I don't know anything except from this threas. With that said, what the hell was he spending all this money on? And how big was this house that he could fit 20 something people?
He had 5 people living in the garage, people were just crammed wherever. That's so how all these Sky houses were.

The houses were apparently pretty expensive to lease, and not everyone in those houses could put money towards rent. He was known to go gamble large sums of money. Regularly bought super expensive equipment. Took everyone out to eat constantly. Basically just going wild with spending with no let up.

I'm sure a true look at his spending would be pretty sobering.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This has really ballooned into something just... absolutely wild.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
gonna bet we've only reached the 3rd chapter in this nine level hell. gonna ride this train to the bottom

The Sky Williams' House is not end yet, but is BY FAR the most infamous, yet fascinating, event in the history of professional gaming.

I just can't wait for the next wall be broken and discover more and more of that failure of person.

Oct 25, 2017
Has to be either gambling or hookers and blow because like, they live in a shithole rented house and he doesn't seem to have anything of value.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Good lord. Anybody have a running total of how much he owes people? This has to be in the hundreds of thousands by now, no?
Someone calculated it was around 360k just going back 5 years.
Has to be either gambling or hookers and blow because like, they live in a shithole rented house and he doesn't seem to have anything of value.
Actually both, sometimes for the roomies who went with him.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is kinda wild how the discussion went from "He owns a mansion because the youtube money was really good when he had millions of views" to "he rented those houses because he scammed lots of people for thousands of dollars"

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
There's gonna be a fucking movie made about this fucker and his goddamn house of horrors someday.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Jeez, reading all this stuff about how Sky was with money actually has me kinda mad. I used to love his YouTube videos and he was bringing in good views. If he'd have just stuck with that he wouldn't have had to put so many people in such awkward situations by begging for money. But then again hearing him talk about paying for a mansion and barely charging tenants anything (aside from the $350 threats) it's pretty clear to see he's shit with money, almost as bad as he is with keeping people in his own home safe.