Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah i can't blame them. I doubt there will be a Titanfall 3 tbh.

grosbard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Back to the basics mw4 boots on the ground no futuristic stuff no specialties. Let's do this.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah.

Say what you will but IW has survived a lot. And Activision very rarely closes a studio.

If I cared about my medium / long term job security I would be getting away from EA / Respawn too.

zsynqx

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm assuming this is because they still want to work on first person shooters. I guess this makes me excited for the next COD then.

Please do a campaign IW.

Deleted member 1074

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
idk a lightsaber star wars game sounds like more fun to work on then another cod entry but to each their own.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Job security with the CoD studios must be the best in the industry. Can't blame them.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Is it bad that I want an Infinite Warfare 2 more than a MW4? I loved IW's campaign.

NMFried

Oct 25, 2017
TX
I desperately want Titanfall 3 to retain what made 2 so wonderful, but I can't say I wouldn't be excited by a MW4 from members of the OG COD4 team.

JarlRaven

Nov 8, 2017
As if I needed more reasons to be skeptical of Respawn's next undertaking on the other side looking forward to Infinity Ward powering up.

Deleted member 5167

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The details that emerged from the court case really did not paint zampella in a particularly flattering light

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Interesting. I wonder what those folks were working on at Respawn prior to their departure. Star Wars, VR, or something else?

Arkaign

Nov 25, 2017
Amazing that they didn't can respawn after they sabotaged TF2 with that terribad release date. It could have been a monster spring game. Iirc, wasn't TF1 like March or something? ROTTR syndrome to go head to head with the biggest multiplats in the industry during holiday windows.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Should be noted that Ranon Sarono didn't used to work at the old Infinity Ward. He made quite a name for himself in the Sourcemod community and doing silly reload animation videos before getting hired at Respawn for Titanfall 2

Hyper is really going places, eh? Good for him, he deserves it.

Chris.

Oct 27, 2017
Jeez that's a lot more people than I expected

Wonder what's happened. I don't think it's relating to job security.

Oct 25, 2017
What's interesting is Marks Grigsby is returning, the dev who played Griggs from the original Modern Warfare, real COD4 yo.

Im before Griggs prequel announced

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice! Hopefully a lot of the IW team from Infinite Warfare stays too, then it could be even better than what we had before. Infinity Ward looking better by the day.

waiting for the IW haters saying how shit their games are lol

Deleted member 1074

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice! Hopefully a lot of the IW team from Infinite Warfare stays too, then it could be even better than what we had before. Infinity Ward looking better by the day.

waiting for the IW haters saying how shit their games are lol
Infinite warfare was actually pretty good, it just came out at the wrong time. I think IW has improved a lot since the og lawsuits around mw2.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
If they're going to where they want to be, this is a good thing, but it's still a bummer for me. Liked Titanfall 2 way more than any CoD.

TheDoctor

Oct 27, 2017
I believe some of them were part of the group that sued Activision over unpaid bonuses.

There's definitely more to this story.

Last edited:

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
At least Activision doesn't haphazardly shut down studios I guess. Although it sucks for me because I'll never play a Call of Duty again.