• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
All necessary bribes can go straight to my paypal.
Pre-emptive bribes must be clearly labelled as such.

Cheers
Stantastic
Mafiera Discord Team.

Oct 26, 2017
Wow. I wasn't even interviewed. Did no one take into consideration my ability to skate limbo or...or...other stuff I'm good at!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
For real though if people have an interest in any of the teams let someone know. It's no guarantee, but we do add folks as needed and it can help to know who's interested so we're not just blindly poking people.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Wanted to say thanks to everyone in main thread too

I love you all!

it's been a little over a year since I started playing and I appreciate how you all instantly welcomed me and made me feel as if i have been a part of this community for years.

I know i am not the easiest to deal with at times with my emotional outburst. i am still working on getting better at that and i appreciate How patient everyone has been with me.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

I love you all!

it's been a little over a year since I started playing and I appreciate how you all instantly welcomed me and made me feel as if i have been a part of this community for years.

I know i am not the easiest to deal with at times with my emotional outburst. i am still working on getting better at that and i appreciate How patient everyone has been with me.

You really are the GOAT 🐐

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017

I love you all!

Rolling scum with you still one of my favorite games. Love you dude. ❤️

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of love, I think Vincent Alexander needs to see the very sweet and accurate way he was described in spec for the Scooby game. Please proceed to Outer Mafia to pick up your compliments.

Oct 27, 2017
So Im basically taking a short break from playing mafia and Im doing spec thread because i need to do better getting blown by dr monkey and natiko in spec thread was an absolute eye opening at how bad I'm at mafia. Since Im not in business of running people out of any community Im part Im taking break playing mafia. I love you all sincerity but if my reputation in mafia is coasting and not paying attention and basically apathy at mid/end game then I need to straight out and learn to be better at mafia. Because my reputation is not great. Im considering joining mini mafia or onuw for the time being. But I was not made for long and or extremely bastard games. and my semi coherent play style suffers for it.

I want to thank Natiko and @Dr.Monkey for bringing this to my attention and I will retool my play style

I want to play mafia really good but if i keep fucking this up at the rate im doing this it's not going to be fun to play at all. So this is more on me more the anything more then anything my attention span sucks and my brain is not properly attuned to an ever evolving meta

If I sounded salty in spec thread, yes I was being salty but im being salty because my brain sucks and i can't remember shit so im very salty about saltiness yesterday

If there is any potential gamerunner want advice cut down on the absolute bastard elements it just fries my brain so much but on the other hand what fun would there be in mafia if sorian was town and monkey was scum

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of love, I think Vincent Alexander needs to see the very sweet and accurate way he was described in spec for the Scooby game. Please proceed to Outer Mafia to pick up your compliments.
I just read and you're all too kind. I really really wanted to play a costume game, but missed signups by a day. Funny enough, my plan was to go through old Sorian posts and try to copy their verbiage/language as much as possible. Next time!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
So Im basically taking a short break from playing mafia and Im doing spec thread because i need to do better getting blown by dr monkey and natiko in spec thread was an absolute eye opening at how bad I'm at mafia. Since Im not in business of running people out of any community Im part Im taking break playing mafia. I love you all sincerity but if my reputation in mafia is coasting and not paying attention and basically apathy at mid/end game then I need to straight out and learn to be better at mafia. Because my reputation is not great. Im considering joining mini mafia or onuw for the time being. But I was not made for long and or extremely bastard games. and my semi coherent play style suffers for it.

I want to thank Natiko and @Dr.Monkey for bringing this to my attention and I will retool my play style

I want to play mafia really good but if i keep fucking this up at the rate im doing this it's not going to be fun to play at all. So this is more on me more the anything more then anything my attention span sucks and my brain is not properly attuned to an ever evolving meta

If I sounded salty in spec thread, yes I was being salty but im being salty because my brain sucks and i can't remember shit so im very salty about saltiness yesterday

If there is any potential gamerunner want advice cut down on the absolute bastard elements it just fries my brain so much but on the other hand what fun would there be in mafia if sorian was town and monkey was scum
I'm glad you're taking a step back to watch and think about what works best for you. If the zanier elements of a game are tough for you then minis will probably be your best bet my friend.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just read and you're all too kind. I really really wanted to play a costume game, but missed signups by a day. Funny enough, my plan was to go through old Sorian posts and try to copy their verbiage/language as much as possible. Next time!

We should play that costume mini game again where everyone is trying to impersonate a member of the community.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
:ivysaurwithagunforsomereason:
733760540295430226.png

does this look like ivysaur to you, its bulbasaur!

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Pre-signup signups will not be counted, because we're using a threadmark :P so remake your jokes, fiends

Fantasy Star Sign-ups
OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
TnTBfln.png

Game: Fantasy Star Mafia
Gamerunner: MrHedin
Gamewatchers: Dr. Monkey, TheChuggernaut, Natiko, RetroMG
Reviewer: Lone_Prodigy; Banner: nin
Players: 18
Complexity: Bastard
Day/Night Cycle: 48/24

To sign up, please list:
  • Name | Nickname (one only)
  • Pronouns
  • Timezone (in UTC or we'll yell at you)

Last edited:

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Thank you to nin for the banner for the game!

Also this game contains some of my favorite characters from fantasy novels. I do not expect that most rational people have read as many of these books that I have so zero actual knowledge of who these characters are is required for this, as they say flavor is flavour. It would make me happy though if something from this game makes someone want to pick up some new books.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sawneeks|Sneeks
She/Her
UTC-7

cant wait to get my favorite LotR character, Yoda