icing5.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Remember folks tis my birthday to celebrate my insanity

All meme vote are 20 percent off your sanity cost

or

you could just mistakenly vote turmoil in this thread

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Hey all! Long time no chat. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in Minecraft Survivor (like the TV show). It's very similar to Mafia but a bit more hands on. Here's the discord if you're interested :)

Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities

Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
The last game I remember was MGS Mafia and Chuggs. Scum!Monkey's team found it because one of their PR skills and not because of a Cop though.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
RD signups

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
russian_doll_banner_final.png

Thank you Randomless for the banner!
Name: Russian Doll Mafia
Gamerunner: Natiko
Players: 15
Complexity: Bastard Role Madness
Day/Twilight Cycle: 48/24*

"🎵Over and over🎵

You woke up today thinking it was like any other day. You and 14 of your closest friends were going to get together for a celebration. However, this party has some unexpected surprises in store… can you figure out who to trust, and more importantly, who is not quite who they seem? Sign up now and find out in this nightless (but not majority only lol) bastard game of mafia.

🎵Over and over🎵

You woke up today thinking it was like any other day.."

*Note that this game is Nightless, meaning there is no Night Phase. However, the game does run on a normal schedule of 48 hour Days and then a 24 hour Twilight phase where no one is allowed to post in the game thread.

Sign ups will be open for 48 hours! If the game has enough players by that it will begin! If not, it will begin once we have enough players!
Dec 10, 2021 at 3:00 PM

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
Bastard Role Madness Nightless...

My work is actually due to lighten up a bit starting Monday, so I'm really considering this one. I love the show.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I reviewed this game and totally forgot it was Nightless lol.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'm scared because the last nightless mafia read like a marathon, but I got time the next two weeks before christmas. Less go!

Vere
He/Him
UTC-5

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
I'm pretty busy until the end of next week, so I'll ask to be put on replacements please. Looking forward to seeing this one.

Hawthorn
She
UTC-8

Putting myself down for pacific time, since I'll be visiting family on the west coast for most of the game.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Spec please

should be a pretty exciting game about Matryoshka. ❤️ It's just about Russian Nesting Dolls aka Matryoshka right?! :Hakuwag:

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to put in the for the title change so I have done it now because we must celebrate best theme.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
If like me you think that Russian Doll is a very impressive piece of narrative media, I highly recommend this in-depth and very entertaining analysis of the show. It's really worth your time. Dr. Monkey I think it might be something you would enjoy.