Oct 25, 2017
RemorsefulGratefulHalibut-max-1mb.gif

Right back at you Vere, have a great one everybody

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
You know how many times I've thought of running a series of interconnected, unsanctioned rogue mafia games on this forum?

And then I go play a videogame instead?

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You know how many times I've thought of running a series of interconnected, unsanctioned rogue mafia games on this forum?

And then I go play a videogame instead?
I'd be torn between being disappointed that you felt the need to go rogue and excited to see you running games again.

Alternatively, you could just come run games with us again? I've been casually tooling with a setup that's inspired by AC.

(Also: Interconnected how?)

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be torn between being disappointed that you felt the need to go rogue and excited to see you running games again.

Alternatively, you could just come run games with us again? I've been casually tooling with a setup that's inspired by AC.

(Also: Interconnected how?)

It was based on Werewolf Legacy; the two biggest changes being:

1) you play through a series of games, the series is on a (secret) decision tree, and the outcome of one game decides which setup comes next.

2) Each 'seat' in the game gains persistent effects on it, again depending on what happens in the games. It's not a role, per se, but players aren't obligated to play the same seat every game.

So it has its own meta elements baked in, and weird little rule variants that would work very differently from how things are run here (for example, it does kill nominations rather than open voting). It's also very funny to rewrite as an Animal Crossing game.