rac

Oct 25, 2017
i wanted to kill sorian two days ago now all y'all wanna do it and im cult somehow

told you to kill me days ago cause im the easiest hammer on mylo

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
i wanted to kill sorian two days ago
Shit man, so did I! But then AB gave us the check on Bae and we had to deal with that first, and because of all that we had Sorian claiming as a fuckin Neutral Survivor, and now we've got a fuckin Cult on our hands.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Being real: My actual best chance is for either scum or cult to get to a night phase in which they need to get rid of 2 bodies so they vote for Pineapple Pizza and NK someone and gain majority; for all we know making me win is the cults' only way of getting rid of a body during the night. Town should make me exit this next night phase before that happens. If we nail cult today, totally make me win before that works for them.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Blarg, will you shit post with me? I realized that #team1000feet is really the only way.
I never stopped

FACT #2: Very clever, Flux, my friend. I, in fact, won The Price is Right, with a brilliant guess of $72, $4.48 away from the actual price. Little did I know this display of wisdom, this fateful event, would precede a cataclysm of my own doing.

FACT #3: Thanks to my honed price-guessing skills, accrued over years of good financial planning and frugal spending, I was given a secret vigilante shot, which I carefully guarded.
Said shot was flavored as a Kingkitty bomb, hence the traces of such a creature in Malus' elimination notice. Oh, but it would turn against its master!
I've made one of the map modifiers a Bomb I typed nervously glancing out the window proverbially
8Z00TIm.gif

gDZa1jn.gif

RxDWVzK.gif

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
What's to say Fire isn't scum?

Scum benefits the most from yesterday's double kill. They're behind, take out two non scum.

"We vote pineapple, his neutral win doesn't happen, Fire dies. Womp womp."

Ah, but the cult threw a wrench into that, no?

"How does Fire know about the cult?"

What's to say scum doesn't have some investigative role? How did Bae know to claim cop to clear Ket, who was the doctor? And then Faddy claimed doc with the EXACT same targets that Ket chose? And turmoil also claimed vanilla cop, aping AB?

Something doesn't add up. I would vote Fire, but we seem to be hunting cult, so I dunno anymore.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
What's to say Fire isn't scum?

Scum benefits the most from yesterday's double kill. They're behind, take out two non scum.

"We vote pineapple, his neutral win doesn't happen, Fire dies. Womp womp."

Ah, but the cult threw a wrench into that, no?

"How does Fire know about the cult?"

What's to say scum doesn't have some investigative role? How did Bae know to claim cop to clear Ket, who was the doctor? And then Faddy claimed doc with the EXACT same targets that Ket chose? And turmoil also claimed vanilla cop, aping AB?

Something doesn't add up. I would vote Fire, but we seem to be hunting cult, so I dunno anymore.
I like how this and Flux's argument from last page cancel each other out.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
where the hell are my rac defenders right now?
fanto help
Look Rac, you know I love you, but in this game state, you get put in the "Possible Cultist" section of my read list lol.

You can try to argue against it, but the fact of the matter is, the only solid info we have right now is Saw's flip.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I standby we should just lynch one of the non-claimed PRs on the Malus lynch. I don't really care which because I suspect they're all cultists.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Neutrals can't keep getting away with us

Mafia show yourselves and we promise we won't kill you. DEATH TO NEUTRALS

NEW ALLIANCE

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Right, but one of us is arguing to plan for the worst case - the other is going "naw it's fine everyone, don't worry😉". None of the previous cult games in this community had odd or even day restrictions. The only restrictions were vanilla town only and one of them had a max number of possible cultists - 4 in a 19 player game. Why exactly are you so interested in downplaying it?