• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
cody-neck-tattoo-min.jpg

6c71145ea9e915c1-600x338.jpg

cbuaa6uukaarblq-1447962972-800-1475210741-800.jpg

Post your worst faves and talk about wrestling I guess.

Also have a drink for our new god:

41d.gif

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Reposting in new thread:
The character work from Matt Jackson during Revolution got me wondering, has there ever been a established tag team where one member turned heel and they continued on? I'm not talking about teams that split due to this either. I find it interesting that tag teams are usually treated as one voice, but in this instance only Matt is being the asshole, but he's not against Nick.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
You know, I hadn't thought about it until now but signing Colt Cabana was a nice fuck you to Punk.

I approve.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
AJPW is the base

Tajiri is GM

Jun is the head trainer with Sekimoto and Meiko

Inoki is the Johnny Saint figurehead guy

We've solved it

Also Hideki Suzuki is the first champion

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hell, if they give Sonny some WM tickets they might have Muta too

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hunter runs NXT. HBK runs NXT UK.

I can only deduce this means Road Dogg will run NXT Japan.

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Inoki in a few years when he finally gets his revenge on NJPW and puts them out of business with NXT Japan

Ql6t6oV.gif

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Serene From the previous thread you asked about how Beervirus would affect Wrestlemania. Stephanie McMahon already addressed it in an interview, and she mentioned if it gets really bad, they are prepared to cancel or postpone Wrestlemania.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Serene From the previous thread you asked about how Beervirus would affect Wrestlemania. Stephanie McMahon already addressed it in an interview, and she mentioned if it gets really bad, they are prepared to cancel or postpone Wrestlemania.
That's good. This is the first mania in years I'm not going to but hearing it's in my state now sucks.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I've maintained this stance since AEW started and I still stand by it now: First ones to turn heel in The Elite need to be The Bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.