• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Looks really good. Running on Switch Pro?

Also seems like they got rid of the grid.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Rabbid Rosalina is going to steal this game like Rabbid Peach stole the last game.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Looks so good. Exploration looks way better in this one, curious how they elevated combat as well and what new characters they'll introduce. Given that Bowser is not the main villain here, I'm going with him being playable as well.

Fantastic allround.

Skyscourge

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2020
Man, so happy to see Davide present what is clearly a product made with passion and love.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017

I personally didn't see anything that looks that much better then the original.

but anyways. It's switch exclusive if the switch pro wasn't part of the equation lol. Wasn't really a game I was gonna questioned the platform. But I guess it could be Pro exclusive, would be weird but if the extra power is needed. It's needed.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Day 1, love the direction they are taking the gameplay into. Hope they manage to balance it well enough while giving the player more freedom during turns.

but anyways. It's switch exclusive if the switch pro wasn't part of the equation lol
Its not about the game needing to look like a generational leap above whats possible or what its gonna look like on OG Switch. Its just quite clean looking and thats not something you always get with Switch reveals, especially when they are so many months away from release.

Truno

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 16, 2020
Game looks really good. Still not feeling the 'Pro' leap with this footage, but it's pre-alpha

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
he did it again

ubino7pk1a.gif

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So the PR said 9 party members. Take the original cast, knock off the two Yoshis, and add Rabbid Rosalina to make 7. The final 2 are probably the new Rabbid OC and Bowser given their placement on the box art.

Jannyish

Dec 16, 2017

but anyways. It's switch exclusive if the switch pro wasn't part of the equation lol. Wasn't really a game I was gonna questioned the platform. But I guess it could be Pro exclusive, would be weird but if the extra power is needed. It's needed.

Nah. If it's Pro exclusive they wouldn't have been allowed to say it's for the Switch cause false advertising is actually not allowed in many countries.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
So in! It looks great and a lot more open. Rabbid Rosalina is hilarious.

Wander_

Banned
Feb 26, 2018
Day 1, love the direction they are taking the gameplay into. Hope they manage to balance it well enough while giving the player more freedom during turns.

Its not about the game needing to look like a generational leap above whats possible or what its gonna look like on OG Switch. Its just quite clean looking and thats not something you always get with Switch reveals, especially when they are so many months away from release.

it was the same for the first game presentation, dont be fooled.

tok9

Prophet of Truth
Nov 2, 2017
I've seen a few comments on the Switch Pro in relation to the game and honestly if that is the pro footage we saw, that's pretty underwhelming. I would love to see some comparisons with the original Mario+Rabbids game but to me it looked pretty similar in terms of assets and resolution.

Also, I'm not saying the game looks bad or anything like that, just that I don't think this was Pro footage