• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
It seems that there has been an increase in the amount of MCU-related rumors flying around. I wonder if it's because people are becoming interested again or there's more movement in Marvel Studios and their future plans are getting solidified.

I suspect it's probably the latter. I think some of the people who said they're done are coming back just for Deadpool like they did GotG. If Cap 4 and Thunderbolts gets enough critical points then I think that's when the shift will happen voice wise online. But I'm worried we're going to just hear what we did with GotG from people after that was a success "oh that was just because" ect, ect.

I think Marvel Studios at this point has had a year to reflect and figure out what needs to be done. And now they're ready to execute their plans.

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
It seems that there has been an increase in the amount of MCU-related rumors flying around. I wonder if it's because people are becoming interested again or there's more movement in Marvel Studios and their future plans are getting solidified.

It's also because grifters gotta make their money and since the months long F4 rumormill debacle is over, it's time to move on to other stuff.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
I really want to know when the Blade rumor mill is going to start. We have to be close if they're sticking to November 2025 right?

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Chris Hemsworth wants to give us another Thor movie.

But he also thinks he owes the audience another Thor after what felt like a whiff with Thor: Love and Thunder.
Downey calls Hemsworth's work in Ragnarok, Infinity War, and Endgame "a formidable hat trick." But then came Love and Thunder, for which Hemsworth still can't forgive himself. "I got caught up in the improv and the wackiness, and I became a parody of myself," he says. "I didn't stick the landing."
www.vanityfair.com

Chris Hemsworth on Fear, Love, ‘Furiosa’—And Naming a Son After a Brad Pitt Character

The actor best known as Thor moved back to Australia to be close to family and far from Hollywood: “The chatter in my head got so intense.”

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
7lU9CvY.jpeg

SzVnWIe.jpeg

New high-res stills. I really do prefer Wolvie with the sleeves, only cause the lack of shoulder pads ruins the sleeveless look a bit.

Last edited:

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I like the shoulder pads but why does someone with an adamantium skeleton and a healing factor even need pads? lol

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
I like the shoulder pads but why does someone with an adamantium skeleton and a healing factor even need pads? lol

I mean that kind of thing has always had a simple explanation: His healing isn't instant and Wolverine can be killed/put out of commission permanently, so anything that would hurt him and put him out of commission for awhile, especially in combat, is seen as a disadvantage.

That contrasts him with Deadpool who constantly hurts himself in the middle of combat for no reason other than he's an idiot.

CountCorvinus

Mar 10, 2023
Started watching Madame Web last night. I fell asleep about two thirds of the way through (no fault of the movie), but I was enjoying it. Definitely picking up on the Final Destination vibes some of the reviews spoke about.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Daredevil 03 is live on US Disney+ for anyone who wants to watch before Deadpool and Wolverine.

For those wondering, it has been added to the Defenders section in the Marvel Hub.