Kyberpunk

Oct 28, 2017
That discord may have more drops later. Better study up on the devs.

iuQj3K8.jpeg

Does anyone have an invite link to the right Discord by any chance?

Kyberpunk

Oct 28, 2017

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Also question. If one gets a code from someone hitting lvl 6, can you get another code at lvl 6 to pass to someone else?

Kyberpunk

Oct 28, 2017
Joined one of the Content Creator streams right as the giveaway closed, awesome timing :D Fingers crossed for the next one in an hour or so

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Posting again to enter the giveaway!

Would love a code if anyone else has a spare :)

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Still waiting. also hope the Discord giveaways starts soon, yesterday it went on till 3 am which was so late

Kyberpunk

Oct 28, 2017
For anyone playing, do many of the characters feel unique to play re: mechanics? The vibe I've gotten so far from streams is that some play like Overwatch characters mix-and-matched (Storm looked like Lucio but with damage instead of heals, Star-Lord looked like Tracer with Reaper's ult, etc).

brooklynb_jp

Jan 8, 2019
Guess I'll be watching streamers all day again today trying to get a code 😅

I also can't enter the giveaway here yet, wonder how many posts you actually need...

EDIT: The answer was one more post lol

ash32121

Oct 27, 2017
apparently when i set lurker, it make you have to post at least 5 time, which now that I think about it, oops, for a code begging thread. Well, at least the people who really want to get in can get in. I'll try to grab another one tomorrow.

Dakkon

Oct 27, 2017
wow I would never do such a thing, certainly not in this very post

edit: yeah no idea lol, not gonna spam the thread for it

It takes 5 posts, you should spam the thread for it they shouldn't have added it, even in the GiftBot thread people just spam the thread for it, it's a pretty pointless requirement outside of any dedicated community thread.

apparently when i set lurker, it make you have to post at least 5 time, which now that I think about it, lol, for a code begging thread. Well, at least the people who really want to get in can get in. I'll try to grab another one tomorrow.

1 key per account.

ash32121

Oct 27, 2017
It takes 5 posts, you should spam the thread for it they shouldn't have added it, even in the GiftBot thread people just spam the thread for it, it's a pretty pointless requirement outside of any dedicated community thread.

1 key per account.
yeah, make a mistake, didn't read it clearly when check the lurker box, mb.

And didn't know it one extra key per account either, thought it was gonna be reset everyday

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
apparently when i set lurker, it make you have to post at least 5 time, which now that I think about it, oops, for a code begging thread. Well, at least the people who really want to get in can get in. I'll try to grab another one tomorrow.

No worries, thanks for giving it away anyways haha. I'm one post away so might as well post again for it after this one I guess

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
yeah, make a mistake, didn't read it clearly when check the lurker box, mb.

And didn't know it one extra key per account either, thought it was gonna be reset everyday

I was also under the impression everybody got 1 key a day. Regardless, I'd give it out here if I win it, but it does seem like they run out in 2-3 mins after reset so gotta be quick.

Dakkon

Oct 27, 2017
Nah it's 1 key per account, you can train it because the people you invite can then get 1 code, but it's not an infinite supply for each account unfortunately otherwise I would have been putting keys in here daily.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Nah it's 1 key per account, you can train it because the people you invite can then get 1 code, but it's not an infinite supply for each account unfortunately otherwise I would have been putting keys in here daily.
Doesn't the screen show it as if it's a daily thing though? I swear I saw a screen shot on the discord that made it look like some kinda daily.

Dakkon

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't the screen show it as if it's a daily thing though? I swear I saw a screen shot on the discord that made it look like some kinda daily.

There's a set amount of keys each day, the amount of keys reset at 5PM Pacific each day. That aspect of it is daily.

Each account can only claim 1, ever.

Big Boss

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully the discord comes with more keys.

Got curious and looked on eBay, they asking for 60+ dollars 🥹

tjh282

May 29, 2019
Everyday the friend link opens up at 5 PM PDT for anyone in games that's lvl 6 and hasn't redeemed yet, but an account can still only gain one friend link and there's a limited amount on the days

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Who can GUARANTEE they will be in front of their PCs at 4:59 pdt tomorrow ? Cause it's the last day to get a code ? (resets at 5pm and codes are taken within 20 seconds)

I'd like to give my code away to someone who can also give away the code to someone here.

And you need to be decent enough to get to level 6 within this day. (not sure if both battlepass and acc level or just acc level, do both just in case)

yeah, I could do that.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Who can GUARANTEE they will be in front of their PCs at 4:59 pdt tomorrow ? Cause it's the last day to get a code ? (resets at 5pm and codes are taken within 20 seconds)

I'd like to give my code away to someone who can also give away the code to someone here.

And you need to be decent enough to get to level 6 within this day. (not sure if both battlepass and acc level or just acc level, do both just in case)
Yeah I'm free to do that