MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
What are you running with, I hit auto-assemble button and it puts her in a Patriot/Ultron deck.

It's an Annihilus variation with a few ways to get rid of the negative cards if you don't pull him.

# (1) The Hood
# (1) Spider-Ham
# (1) Iceman
# (1) Nico Minoru
# (2) Pixie
# (2) Jeff the Baby Land Shark
# (3) Mobius M. Mobius
# (3) Red Guardian
# (4) Sentry
# (5) Annihilus
# (5) Lady Deathstrike
# (6) Red Hulk
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3BpZGVySGFtIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJJY2VtYW4ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik5pY29NaW5vcnUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlBpeGllIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJKZWZmVGhlQmFieUxhbmRTaGFyayJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTW9iaXVzTU1vYml1cyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUmVkR3VhcmRpYW4ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlJlZEh1bGsifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlNlbnRyeSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW5uaWhpbHVzIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJMYWR5RGVhdGhzdHJpa2UifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ikhvb2QifV19
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

BloodRayne

Jul 3, 2020
Question to everyone: Do you think Random will be a Season card?

If not, with which potential Season card do you think he could fit?

ilikesanta

Oct 26, 2017
Question to everyone: Do you think Random will be a Season card?

If not, with which potential Season card do you think he could fit?

He could be fun but, I wouldn't want him as a season card. I know nothing about him to suggest a Season with him in it.

Edit: I changed my question
If you had to choose who to spend tokens on, Red Guardian or Cannonball? I'm sitting on 13k right now, and I'm for-sure buying Arishem. (I'm only missing 6 other cards from my collection, not counting the three that are dropping to pool 3 in june).

Last edited:

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Pixie with cannonball clog took me to infinite this season but I did it before the Leech buff.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Gold background with black glimmer on Hellfire Gala Magik? Perfection!

Screenshot_20240514_184340_SNAP.jpg

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
If you keep giving me three drops I'm just going to keep building surfer

Need to figure out who to cut for the USAgent/Gladiator combo. The obvious choice is Luke.

Combo is so nice. There are 8 cards in the entire game that survive it (Infinaut, Destroyer, Giganto, Red Skull, Death, Magneto, Hulk, and Gladiator)

Last edited:

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
My most hated card at present is Luke Cage. I'm not even running any real debuff decks, but he fucks up my Valk/Shadow King plays, and even when I'm not playing those decks, he tends to signal I'm gonna hate the rest of my opponent's deck too (HE, Hazmat, or Surfer) . I get tilted on sight!

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This feels like a rough season if you aren't playing a meta high powered deck. Whatever brew I seem to come with somehow gets obliterated by Leech. Sera Control seems DOA, even in Conquest.

I had most success playing a Blink Hawk deck but I dislike the lack of interactivity (minus Leech). Currently in high 80s and trying different things.

Also I think Red Hulk probably needs another nerf. Obviously stuff like Hela and Prof X are problematic but Red Hulk seemingly is always soloing lanes.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
With Tribunal going to Series 4, this week's cache became a lot lower value than initially anticipated. Sage also feels awkward in a Leech heavy meta though the card itself is fine. Legion is also niche AND series 4, so yeah I am definitely skipping pulling this week.

I got my eyes on Black Knight and Namora next week.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
Been playing nothing but Cerebro 2. Been having a blast...but for some reason, every time I jump to Conquest, like clockwork, it's 3 straight High Evo decks with 4 cards that reduce the power of my cards. I'm somehow squeezing out wins with smart snapping and sacrificing of lanes or dropping a surprise Shadow King, but damn. Talk about a tough matchup.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Just taking my time this season but I'm back up to 95 with this deck. I'll finish the climb probably by tomorrow. Avoids Shang and you can spread out your on going cards if one goes down you have others to still buff cards. Leech isn't really a problem since by the time he's played he mostly can only effect Valk that you would care about.

MFsqa3j.jpeg

Gold background with black glimmer on Hellfire Gala Magik? Perfection!
Ahh a person of culture as well.
8NlEZZ4.jpeg

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Been playing nothing but Cerebro 2. Been having a blast...but for some reason, every time I jump to Conquest, like clockwork, it's 3 straight High Evo decks with 4 cards that reduce the power of my cards. I'm somehow squeezing out wins with smart snapping and sacrificing of lanes or dropping a surprise Shadow King, but damn. Talk about a tough matchup.
Yeah, it's a shame there is simply no way to reliably protect yourself against Evo as a C2 player. There was no reason at all to change Luke Cage off of 2 power. One of SD's least sensible decisions.

Natom

Oct 31, 2017
6 out of 12 on the album to start, 1000 free tokens are nice. One of my favourite artists, even have her Daken painting up on the wall, but shame the Silk is locked behind all 12. Maybe I'll get there one day but already have great variants for the remaining cards.

Made it back to infinite quite easily as well with a decent rank after getting two bots in a row at the end. Unfortunately it's almost all Hela thus far, do they want me to play Leech or sth?

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
I am super god damn lucky with my cache pulls. I keep telling myself not to pull until I have 4 keys. And I keep pulling for everything

Red Hulk - First pull.

USAgent - Second pull

White Widow - First pull

Valentina, the first time I had 4 keys - 4th pull

Nocturne - Tokens

Sage - First pull

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
And another Infinite climb done.

Snap into Leech player vs my on-going deck for the last match was fitting. Put that card back in the trash where it belongs.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
I had someone Sage + Taskmaster me in turn 6 earlier. I'm not used to play against Sage so never thought of her when the opponent started to play Wong + Mystique.

Two 32 powered cards in the last turn.

Caddywompus

Mar 10, 2018
Sage is another example of a new card outclassing an old card. Hit Monkey doesn't have a purpose in the game when Sage can give you more power at the same cost with less effort.

I'm tempted to roll one Spotlight to try for Sage just to have her in future bounce deck where she'll likely be a staple.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Sage is pretty good so far. I can see them bumping her cost up sooner or later.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
They ain't nerfing her any time soon with Leech everywhere

They've not even fixed Red Hulk, he's still OP

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Sage seems like a good tool for a few decks, but nothing out of whack.

But MMM is becoming an autoinclude again.

Caddywompus

Mar 10, 2018
I didn't think Werewolf was out of whack either but just need his power capped like Blob. Greedy play style ruined a fun card, I miss that deck.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at rank 89 and I saw zero Sage and zero Leech today. Lots of Tribunal. Weird how these pocket metas develop.

BTW, Tribunal is such a boring card. It's a highly telegraphed combo that you either have or don't have. Your opponent either has Enchantress/Echo or doesn't. Boring games every time.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at rank 89 and I saw zero Sage and zero Leech today. Lots of Tribunal. Weird how these pocket metas develop.

BTW, Tribunal is such a boring card. It's a highly telegraphed combo that you either have or don't have. Your opponent either has Enchantress/Echo or doesn't. Boring games every time.
Secret 3rd option: Snowguard.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Got Infinite using a homebrew Thanos deck to exploit the new location. I also wanted to play a lost that wasn't soft to Leech while playing Leech/Blink itself.

Screenshot_20240516-163626_SNAP.jpg

Most of these choices I don't have a great justification for aside from "I wanted boosters for this card." Caiera is a good example, there was only one game where her text did anything. Maybe the fact that I played her already deterred them from playing the tech cards but still. Giganto should be replaced with Red Hulk or Blob but I don't have them. I threw Klaw in there because it's an efficient stat stick at 5 energy, same for Devildino. Rogue actually did work against MMM, Luke Cages, Wongs and Ultron Patriot piles.

The game plan is generally just play stone early game, ramp with Psylocke or Hope Summers, play big dudes or Leech into Blink. Leech always pulls a high statted 5 or 6 drop.