• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the cover art is looking good

d4ocmbvucaa9wxd40kq9.jpeg

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
I see some new characters confirmed so do anyone have the list ready for all known characters in the game?

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Nice they have Deadpool,Miles, and Gwen Stacy

I hope they also add Gwenpool, Songbird, Darkhawk, and maybe other X-Men characters like Magik and Emma into this

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
I'm curious as to how they will differentiate between Gwen's moveset and Peter's. Miles can play with venom blast and invisibility but Gwen from the movie is more similar to Peter.

I guess they can use her Spider-Ghost stage.

Deleted member 36622

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Dat boxart is dope.

But WTF most of the Switch games i want this year are all coming in the same month LMAO

Fire Emblem Three Houses
Dragon Quest Builders 2
God Eater 3
Rune Factory 4S
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Marvel really needs to start making X-Men games again, way too many good and iconic X-Men characters being left out in these games

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Another absence that surprises me because of her popularity is Ms Marvel. Having Lockjaw and not her is weird, I think they will end up confirming Kamala.

Ms Marvel, Cyclops and Fantastic Four seem the biggest omissions for now.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
No developer's logo on the front cover. Is this 1'st party?

Actually, that's a good question: Who is developing this? Do we know?

It'd be nicely circular if it were Human Head, what are they up to these days?

Edit: Ah, just seen mention of it being Koei/Team Ninja

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Another absence that surprises me because of her popularity is Ms Marvel. Having Lockjaw and not her is weird, I think they will end up confirming Kamala.

I'll pay for cyclops and the fantastic four no questions asked.

Deleted member 41183

Banned
Mar 18, 2018
Surprised they didn't drop it with a trailer, but glad it's coming soon. July is weirdly packed this year.

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
That's some old skool X-men style there with Logan and Wagner.

Digging it, hopefully the game is more than meh.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
The more musou-ish previous trailer severely de-hyped me for this :(
Man July is getting PACKED

Fire Emblem Three Houses
Wolfenstein Young Blood
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Dragon Quest Builders 2
God Eater 3
Uchikoshi's new game, AI: The Somnium Files days before FE too. It's a shame none of these devs managed to hit the relatively dead April/May.

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

I do think we'll get Ms. Marvel & Cyclops in the base game. But I feel like one of the Fantastic Four would have been on the cover if they were in the base game.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah love it..still i.kinda wish Black panther or Captain America were in the front since you know they're the face of the current Marvel

I think there's a distinct reason for putting Logan in the front. If you're looking at a bunch of game cases in a Best Buy and Logan is in the background the way Thor or Wanda are, you could very easily miss him. By putting him right in the front, his color scheme pops very distinctly and draws the eye and tells a viewer at a single glance "Yes, the X-Men are in this game"

By comparison, everyone knows Cap will be in it. He's Cap.