• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Two (or one, depending on your region) weeks after Spider-Man: Far From Home. Nice timing.

Box-art:
D4OcMBvUcAA9WXD.jpg

PR:
https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...do-News-Super-Heroes-Assemble-MARVEL-ULTIMATE

While iconic characters like Iron Man, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Hulk and Captain America are back, newly announced heroes like Black Panther, Deadpool, Spider-Gwen and Doctor Strange also join the action, each with individual abilities or special moves.

In this new story, Super Heroes unite in a race across iconic locations in the Marvel Universe to find the Infinity Stones before Thanos and The Black Order use them to unleash cosmic chaos. Up to four people can play together in local* or online** co-op, with the ability to drop in and out at any time.

"MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order brings gamers and Marvel fans together in a new action RPG exclusive to Nintendo Switch," said Nick Chavez, Nintendo of America's Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "With a huge cast of Super Heroes to choose from, assembling your ultimate team, strategically combining skills to unleash powerful attacks and preventing galactic devastation with friends has never been more fun or immersive.

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I guess we aren't getting the Fantastic Four at launch. Hopefully they come later as DLC.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Cool cover. I'm normally not into these types of games but Team Ninja has me interested and yes, the Marvel bug has bitten me.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I hope this game doesn't suck. The little footage we've seen so far has been pretty rough. It kind of looks like the MvC:I of Ultimate Alliance games

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Man July is getting PACKED

Fire Emblem Three Houses
Wolfenstein Young Blood
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Dragon Quest Builders 2
God Eater 3

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Somebody at Team Ninja heard people liked Spider-Verse.

Last edited:

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So that means Nintendo is publishing at least 3 games in July?

And their June game is still undated?

I'm gonna say the revision is coming out on June along SMM2.

Vitor

Oct 30, 2017
A week before Fire Emblem? And probably around the time of Super Mario Maker 2 and Cadence of Hyrule? I'm fucked this summer. If Animal Crossing comes out too I might as well give up on having a life.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So that means Nintendo is publishing at least 3 games in July?

And their June game is still undated?

I'm gonna say the revision is coming out on June along SMM2.

I remember when Emily (and zell?) said that Nintendo would have months where they publish more than one game but people didn't wanna listen.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
First two games have not aged well, I hope team ninja improves the gameplay, I want to buy this.

Oh and no Fantastic Four?