BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Agatha: The Lying Witch With Great Wardrobe! (The post was taken down shortly after Marvel posted it)

GNeMFWWXwAMWTi-

Cogg

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Thats legit a fucking awful title. Like holy shit that's bad

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They're clearly (or perhaps always have been) having fun with messing with people at this point lol

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
I know that at this point it's definetely just a joke, but it's a pretty annoying one at that lmao

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019
At this point it's pretty clear of course the title hasn't changed again.

Can't wait, by the way. Gonna be a lot fun.

odiin

Oct 27, 2017
That is totally the real and final title for the show and not just part of its marketing campaign.

LumberPanda

Feb 3, 2019
The show is going to just be called "Agatha".

And we'll have to collectively endure "the title was Agatha all along" cringe for waaaaaay too long.

GoodGrief

Jan 24, 2024
Marvel, knock it off, it's not landing.

Considering they've changed it about 20 times now...I suspect it's all just a marketing campaign to keep the show in people's minds, and some kind of play on Agatha changing the world around her, etc.
They're building up to a punchline. The shows name will be revealed to have been just "Agatha"... all along.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
this show will have more retitles than it will have episodes LMAOOOO

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
Just you all wait, Agatha will be Marvel's Andor.

/s

But yeah, I don't like it. I think they're really trying to lean into the comedic/forth wall breaking aspect of the character for the title, but it seems a bit clunky in my mind.

I'll still check it out, though. Katherin Hahn was amazing in Wandavision.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They're fucking with y'all and y'all are falling it for it. The fact the main Twitter account posted should tell y'all that.

And these are most likely episode titles anyways

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If it wasn't obvious to everyone that it's a joke, this is as subtle as a hammer to the head.

Jun 20, 2021
People REALLY want to hate anything Marvel so much that they're not seeing that the constantly changing names are part of a joke.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think this is funny. And it's funny that people don't get the title changes are part of the gag.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
😆 Okay, this one's actually pretty funny

Like, before now you had to wonder if they were doing it on purpose, but this one is just blatant, haha

Last edited:

ErrorJustin

Oct 28, 2017
The show is going to be called "Agatha All Along" and the 20+ "title changes" are marketing, tying into and foreshadowing that "final" title.

Yurei

Feb 28, 2023
Every few months I'm reminded that this show even exists. I keep thinking it came out already.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Thank god they keep reminding us that this show exists with these title changes. Maybe some day it will even be released