spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I think what would be really funny is if it turns out all of these title changes are actually the episode names.

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
A bit of minor fun that's being blown way out of proportion....

Or am I supposed to complain how it's not the funniest bit I've ever come across....or how these would be terrible titles for the show?

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think this gag is funny at all and don't really get how it's supposed to interest people in the show

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Fitting. A bad title for a show on a bad service. I'll watch anything with Hahn though, so I hope the show is actually good.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
It's a terrible joke for a product line that is trying to sell people on having turned over a new leaf. It's immaterial in the grand scheme of things but I don't know what the hell they're thinking with this weird, yearlong marketing scheme. It's not funny and it's a bad idea

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
The Show That Will Be Cancelled 24 Hours After Release

this might be peak "netflix [Disney] is just greenlighting everything" when we look back in 10 years, a show that got made because a song in another show went viral for a few days. I guess the difference between the Netflix and Disney model is took them 3 years to film and release it

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's kinda cute and silly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It hurts literally no one and you (as in, the general 'you', not the OP or people here specifically) can completely ignore every single bit of it and it won't matter at all.

Aug 13, 2019
I get it. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. No tho. And I say this as an avid defender of The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You know considering Agatha's role was being the one pulling all the strings behind the scenes. It makes sense it's probably Agatha herself who's adjusting the shows title.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
GNeKepuXQAM6t_m
Even their head of marketing is confused right now.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
These "changes" (episode titles?) are such a non-event to me and I remain excited for this show. These random text reveals which Disney doesn't seem to make a big deal about at all get more attention (and negative at that) than I'd ever expect. I don't think this says anything about the quality or state of the series.

At this point I'm assuming it's just called Agatha with a different subtitle every episode.
Yeah, this is my guess/understanding at this point. It makes each of these titles more interesting than annoying, as I wonder if each episode will be themed like WandaVision's were and what this says about the themes.

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
I think they waited a little too long after WandaVision to release this show.

Yep. Any interest I had is waning by the day.

Maybe it'll be an Andor situation where prior to seeing anything I think 'what is the point of this show existing, no one cares about this character' and then it blows my expectations out of the water, but I suspect not.

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
Yep. Any interest I had is waning by the day.

Maybe it'll be an Andor situation where prior to seeing anything I think 'what is the point of this show existing, no one cares about this character' and then it blows my expectations out of the water, but I suspect not.
Also I wanna know what happened to White Vision, where the hell did he go after WandaVision?