RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Nobody fucking cares about your 40 minute video essay on SNK, Sakurai.

They should've just shadowdropped Terry and his video and saved us all the disappointment.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
What is there even to talk about for that long? They claim it's so long just because they were winging it, but it still seems odd. You could play like 10 matches in that time. And unless I'm misremembering, I also thought they said they were done with new modes, so I'm not sure it will be that.

I don't know what to make of this. Maybe it really is just Sakurai goofing off for 45 minutes 🤷

Every indication so far is that Sakurai lost track of the time because he most likely couldn't stop himself from gushing about SNK and KOF.

It's gonna wind up perfectly wholesome but man talk about a swerve.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
See, after realizing he lost the initiative letting Toby Fox challenge him, he will spend 40 minutes challenging your favorite's game's director to a Fatal Fury 3 tournament just so you can watch Sakurai waste both his opponent and their chance of your favorite character getting into the game.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Oh man, if they made the classic smash campaign have unique Hit the Targets and platforming segments for each character, I'll be pumped!

There's definitely going to be new features revealed with such a long run time!

NSESN

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
He will play KoF 2002 on the hardst difficulty with only Terry.
35 minutes of it will be he trying to beat Rugal

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Give me a remix of the main metal slug theme Sakurai

Sigh as the SNK rep it really sucks dlc is so limited on music, he'd need at least 25 rips and remixes to really sample the neo geo SNK library alone

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm willing to forgive any lack of a character announcement, so long as this is one of the songs included with Terry:

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I understand why terry should be in smash and stuff, so I don't need to watch the history lesson. I'll wake up 5 min before to see the end.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Wonder if we will get the 5th DLC character reveal here, and then the first one for DLC 2 at the TGA.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

They should've just shadowdropped Terry and his video and saved us all the disappointment.

Lots of people care. If you don't care just don't watch it.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

Ok boomer

59e36934a9b86_office3.gif.5d641a72a145ebb4def3fa37f2fed1c3.gif

Linkhero1

Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area

No one is forcing you to watch. I shouldn't be surprised that there are a lot of whiners in this thread.

Anyways, looking forward to checking out Terry and I'm excited to the music tracks.

Cronogear

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
What on earth is he going to talk about for 45 minutes?

please revamp online please revamp online

Strat

"This guy are sick"
Apr 8, 2018

It's been quoted a million times already, but this really is an extraordinarly shitty post.

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
I mean 45 minutes for just Terry is weird. But there was also a 24 hour live stream just to reveal a new form of Ponyta.

slothrop

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Aug 28, 2019
USA
If this is literal Sakurai live and not prerecorded and edited like the previous ones then it makes sense it's longer. Also explains the better hours for Japan.

Edit: nevermind that's 10pm in Japan now that I actually check. So not exactly good hours in Japan

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017

You don't have to watch it. But I'm going to love every minute of it. I care about these silly things a lot haha

Feb 5, 2018
45 mins is making me hope that Terry might not be alone and he gets 2 tag partners. The OG pokemon trainer. That or they are just straight up fucking lying

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe Roch was harsh on Terry but come on I don't think I would be willing to watch a 45 minute presentation of my most wanted character at 5 AM. It's such an odd decision

Sceptre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
version 6.0 yesss. hype! I hope my main gets buffed

oh and I guess I'm kinda curious to see how that new obscure character with the most hideous aesthetic plays

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Maybe Roch was harsh on Terry but come on I don't think I would be willing to watch a 45 minute presentation of my most wanted character at 5 AM. It's such an odd decision
Maybe you should watch it when you normally wake up? Nobody is being forced to view this immediately haha. You all are complaining about wonderful Smash Bros things.