• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

test_account

Oct 25, 2017
Switch holding very well.

EDIT: I see the new thread. I just wanted to post to get this thread up to 2000 points (said 1999 posts on the first page, hehe =)).

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lol That Demon Slayer twist

Shingeki no Kyojin isn't named for those mindless titans, it's the name of the Titan Eren Jaeger transforms into, and the connotations are of a Titan that is (Continually) Attacking, The english title is a bit mangled but it's more like "The Titan which Attacks On" than "The attack against Titan"
Ooooo I see. That makes sense. Thanks!

Jimmy Joe

Aug 8, 2019
OMG wow @ 114k. Switch keeps outperforming my expectations week after week. Impressive figures. Also nice improvement for PS5 shipments.

XC2 was at 252k (retail) at the end of 2019 according to Media Create, and is well over 400k including digital.
All right, thank you. Where's the best place to check those numbers? Not even the white book numbers; did Nintendo make any kind of shipment statements?

Arynio

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Edit: sorry, crossposted from the other thread by accident.

All right, thank you. Where's the best place to check those numbers? Not even the white book numbers; did Nintendo make any kind of shipment statements?

No, not recently. Nintendo only provides updates for titles selling 1M+ WW during the current fiscal year, and for the LTD top 10 selling games per platform (even if they didn't reach 1M+). I believe region breakdowns are only provided in the former case. The last regional breakdown for XC2 dates back to March 2018, when the game had sold 310k in Japan out of 1,310k WW. In June 2020 the game was at 2,050k WW, so it should be well over 400k in Japan even if the regional split changed over time (and at ~485k otherwise).

For up-to-date WW figures, check Celine's thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ni...ardware-sales-data-from-1983-to-present.2725/

Last edited:

YasuYone

Feb 17, 2021
Damn sucks what happened. This was the only thing I like coming to resetera for. Probably will just stay in gematsu. Its not as empty there.

Status
Not open for further replies.