Status
Not open for further replies.

CeroMiedo

Oct 26, 2017
Rakuten Books Sales Ranking Week 43, 2017 (Oct 23 - Oct 29)

01./00. (001./000.) [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey <ACT> (Nintendo)
02./00. (004./000.) [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux (25th Anniversary Special Box) <RPG> (Atlus)
03./00. (010./000.) [PS4] ARK: Survival Evolved <ACT> (Spike Chunsoft)
04./10. (014./000.) [PS4] Assasin's Creed: Origins <ACT> (Ubisoft)
05./00. (015./000.) [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey (Switch Odyssey Set) <BUN> (Nintendo)

06./04. (016./014.) [NSW] Splatoon 2 <ACT> (Nintendo)
07./00. (017./000.) [3DS] Idol Time PriPara: Yume All-Star Live! <ACT> (Takara Tomy)
08./00. (019./000.) [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux <RPG> (Atlus)

09./06. (020./022.) [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe <RCE> (Nintendo)
10./08. (023./028.) [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild <ADV> (Nintendo)
11./03. (024./013.) [PS4] The Evil Within 2 <ADV> (Bethesda)
12./01. (026./002.) [PS4] Gran Turismo: Sport <RCE> (Sony Interactive)
13./02. (027./008.) [PS4] Itadaki Street: DQ and FF 30th Anniversary <TBL> (Square Enix)
14./09. (045./039.) [3DS] Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions <RPG> (Nintendo)
15./05. (047./021.) [PSV] Itadaki Street: DQ and FF 30th Anniversary <TBL> (Square Enix)
16./10. (062./043.) [PS4] Kyoei Toshi <ADV> (Bandai Namco)
17./12. (069./053.) [NSW] Pokkén Tournament DX <FTG> (Pokémon Co.)
18./00. (074./000.) [3DS] Rune Factory 4 [Best Collection] <SLG> (Marvelous)
19./15. (079./094.) [NSW] ARMS <FTG> (Nintendo)
20./00. (094./000.) [3DS] 12-Sai. Torokeru Puzzle Futari no Harmony <PZL> (Happinet)

Rakuten Books Pre-Orders Ranking Week 42, 2017 (Oct 16 - Oct 22)

01./03. (005./004.) [3DS] Pokémon Ultra Sun <RPG> (Pokémon Co.)
02./02. (006./003.) [PS4] Monster Hunter: World <ACT> (Capcom)
03./04. (008./006.) [3DS] Pokémon Ultra Moon <RPG> (Pokémon Co.)
04./07. (009./011.) [PS4] Call of Duty: World War II <ACT> (Sony Interactive)
05./08. (011./015.) [3DS] Girls Mode 4: Star Stylist <SLG> (Nintendo)
06./15. (018./041.) [PS4] .hack//G.U. Last Recode (Premium Edition) <RPG> (Bandai Namco)
07./00. (022./000.) [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 <ACT> (Koei Tecmo)
08./00. (025./000.) [PS4] Dragon Ball: FighterZ <FTG> (Bandai Namco)

09./13. (032./035.) [WiiU] Dragon Quest X: 5000 Year Journey to a Faraway Hometown <RPG> (Square Enix)
10./14. (034./036.) [3DS] Yo-kai Watch Busters 2: Treasure Legend Banbaraya Sword / Magnum Set <RPG> (Level 5)
Rakuten Books Ranking Week 42, 2017 (Oct 16 - Oct 22)

***WARNING***

* Note: Games on the Rakuten Books Rankings are ONLY based on sales at Rakuten Books and does NOT count games sold by other retailers at Rakuten.
** Note 2: Games on the Pre-Orders Ranking are counted as net sales, so it might possibly affect the games listed on the Sales Ranking, since those sales are NOT added afterwards.
I don't think anyone predicted that botw legs would be as insane as it is right now

LOCK

Oct 25, 2017
81QC9hsQ5pL._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B076M3QJBP/
I really wish BN would make an actual RPG for One Piece. I'm a huge fan of the series.

Rainrir

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Switch version will only have exclusive content if it's not being localised.

My god, this is just not in line with reality. Square Enix is never shy of selling international version that has the added content,THEN coming back to sell the domestic audience another SKU with that added content. See http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/International_Version for a list of their crimes. It happened to KH and it happened to FF, it can happen to DQ as well.

The possible outcomes is as follows

1) SE decides that Switch version will hit International markets at the same time as PS4. Considering we have heard rumors about voice acting and orchestrated music being added, we can assume that both versions that hit the international market with that. I cannot see MIDI music and beep-beep voices as cutting it for the International audience, who unlike the Japanese have no nostalgia for that. Furthermore, SE would be highly interested in converting more of the West to DQ, their recent efforts in the West have been more serious than they ever been since the DQ8 push in the west.

For the PS4 fans of DQ in JP, SE can either do it as a paid DLC on the PS4, or just release another PS4 SKU and call it "International Version". The additions will probably be more significant than that though (added PCs, events etc.). NSW version being the UE4 version and the noise coming out of them talking about porting challenges supports this.

2) SE decides that Switch version will be late everywhere. If that is the case, expect the Switch version to have ALOT more added content to entice buyers to double dip and to make the late SKU a better deal. If they took this path, (which is risky and dumb) I am not surprised if they decided to throw in the mode change capabilities of the 3DS version to give us a DQ11 that can play in 3 modes. This is highly likely as it is risky and dumb, and they want to hit their entire western fanbase at once with a marquee release to ensure there is no holdouts for a later version.

I have a hard time believing Pokémon Switch will break the pattern. Not even Pokémon Go was capable of doing that (event though some say it may be the cause).

It is pretty simple. Japan has less and less kids (demographic collapse) to support kid franchises from the old days of DS/Gameboy, and Yokai Watch stole some of its thunder as a premier kid franchise even in its diminished state when Sukiyaki was released. Pokemon Go was a legit phenomena, but Japan already has saturation for Pokemon among the rapidly vanishing kid demograph.

The other major demograph for Pokemon Go in Japan (from what I observe) is old (retirement optional) folk who like the walking and collecting aspect. You know, the types who never brought a Gameboy even when Pokemon R/B went on to sell 7 million in Japan, and will not buy a 3DS for Sun/Moon.

Now, that Switch is selling better and attracting older (but not OLD) core players and having buzz amongst the kids, a higher production value Pokemon NSW can appeal to both lapsed core players (who nevertheless will have nostalgia for Pokemon). It will also be out in time when NSW will have its first price drop, making the device to be more palatable to parents.

Japan: Nintendo Switch Forced Bundle Causes Outrage
Popular independent Japanese game retailer Games Maya has hit a raw nerve with its latest Nintendo Switch package deal.

According to a Twitter user who recently visited the retailer, they found a "huge amount" of Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey Sets available on sale. They soon realized in order to purchase a set, they have to purchase an extra Nintendo Switch game of their choice.

DNLyOfOVwAA9Zhk.jpg

https:///japan-nintendo-switch-forced-bundle-causes-outrage/

Gamesmaya is just a girl trying to earn her keep and keep eating! She did nothing wrong! :P

I wonder if she will post anything on her blog on this.

That she is even confident enough to try seems to indicate she expect people to buy anyway. Don't see her do this for other stuff before?

Last edited:

Kanann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have a secret dream project about moving to Japan and start having 1,000 kids.

Make Japan great again, build a load of children and have their government pay for it!

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not expecting much graphically or ground breaking from the Next pokemon.

I think it'll be the one after that's more impressive imo.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually expecting DQXI PS4 to release in the west even before DQXI Switch is released in Japan. I'm also expecting this version to not have anything new and Square Enix will just promote like "the console experience on the go".

Rainrir

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo gives them freedom?I don't really trust that

Considering the quality of the Camelot games....

The Sega/Nintendo publishing part are conjectures since he praised how Nintendo and Sega give freedom unlike any other publishers.

Oh crap, I can read Japanese but I didnt't see

2CH said:
ニコ生 lv308025200
(スレタイ発言は1h45m頃)

this

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My god, this is just not in line with reality. Square Enix is never shy of selling international version that has the added content,THEN coming back to sell the domestic audience another SKU with that added content. See http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/International_Version for a list of their crimes. It happened to KH and it happened to FF, it can happen to DQ as well.

The possible outcomes is as follows

1) SE decides that Switch version will hit International markets at the same time as PS4. Considering we have heard rumors about voice acting and orchestrated music being added, we can assume that both versions that hit the international market with that. I cannot see MIDI music and beep-beep voices as cutting it for the International audience, who unlike the Japanese have no nostalgia for that. Furthermore, SE would be highly interested in converting more of the West to DQ, their recent efforts in the West have been more serious than they ever been since the DQ8 push in the west.

For the PS4 fans of DQ in JP, SE can either do it as a paid DLC on the PS4, or just release another PS4 SKU and call it "International Version". The additions will probably be more significant than that though (added PCs, events etc.). NSW version being the UE4 version and the noise coming out of them talking about porting challenges supports this.

2) SE decides that Switch version will be late everywhere. If that is the case, expect the Switch version to have ALOT more added content to entice buyers to double dip and to make the late SKU a better deal. If they took this path, (which is risky and dumb) I am not surprised if they decided to throw in the mode change capabilities of the 3DS version to give us a DQ11 that can play in 3 modes. This is highly likely as it is risky and dumb, and they want to hit their entire western fanbase at once with a marquee release to ensure there is no holdouts for a later version.
International versions only made sense in a pre-DLC world. what was the last one they even did?. the clear path for them is a DLC pack for people who already bought the game, and a budget-rerelease. full price isnt gonna cut it since buying a used copy and DLC will probably be significantly cheaper by then.

as for MIDI, people cant tell that from orchestration to save their lives. if we get orchestration, it's gonna be because they worked out some deal with Sugiyama. DQ8 was because Sugi got his money with the CDs, where they based the western version on. at worse, we might end up with a DQ8 3DS situation.

Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First Week at COMG

NSW Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 452 pt / 280.229
NSW ARMS Arms - 154 pt / 122.007
NSW The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild - 202 pt / 193.060
NSW 1-2-Switch - 133 pt / 82.392
NSW Splatoon 2 - 1020 pt
NSW Super Mario Odyssey - 434pt

Rainrir

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
International versions only made sense in a pre-DLC world. what was the last one they even did?. the clear path for them is a DLC pack for people who already bought the game, and a budget-rerelease. full price isnt gonna cut it since buying a used copy and DLC will probably be significantly cheaper by then.

Thats why I said "Or DLC". Then again, it never stopped Capcom from pulling this with G versions, or Pokemon with its 3rd version. If the content addition is significant enough, they might throw out a separate SKU. DQ is big enough to get away with that.

as for MIDI, people cant tell that from orchestration to save their lives. if we get orchestration, it's gonna be because they worked out some deal with Sugiyama. DQ8 was because Sugi got his money with the CDs, where they based the western version on. at worse, we might end up with a DQ8 3DS situation.

Almost everyone I know in the west commented on the MIDI tracks the moment they saw the trailers (DQ fan or not). While orchestrated music is no sure thing due to how...TEMPER(&)MENTAL Sugiyama is, maybe they appeased him by sending an offering to Yasukuni or something...

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thats why I said "Or DLC". Then again, it never stopped Capcom from pulling this with G versions, or Pokemon with its 3rd version. If the content addition is significant enough, they might throw out a separate SKU. DQ is big enough to get away with that.

Almost everyone I know in the west commented on the MIDI tracks the moment they saw the trailers (DQ fan or not). While orchestrated music is no sure thing due to how...TEMPER(&)MENTAL Sugiyama is, maybe they appeased him by sending an offering to Yasukuni or something...
DQ11's music is low quality anyway. DQ8 3DS on the other hand is perfectly fine. Obviously MIDI to those who can tell, but at least the samples are good enough. Besides, I had games like Mario Galaxy in my mind when I typed that, who's majority MIDI and is praised endlessly.

And I can't imagine DQ11 having significantly more content to warrant a new prerelease at full price. Not in 2018 alongside the Switch version.

Nintendojitsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
PREDICTIONS: Switch hardware sales and Super Mario Odyssey sales, 2017 (Oct 23 - Oct 29)

00000786_17.jpg

BrokenJohnCena (CeroMiedo): 150k (Switch) - 600k (SMO)
OfficerRaichu15: 110k - 380k
TheLegendaryN: ~100k - 280k (rectified: DarkDetective ~150k - 420k)
Chris1964:
~ 150k - ~340k
noshten: 150k - 450k - Splatoon 90k - MK8D 35k - BOTW 20k
Salvadora: - ? - 300k to 400k
The James: 230k - 500k
Zedark: 200k - 450k
Skullwaker: 150k - 350k
Gradivus: 140k - 400k
sinonobu: 160k - 360k (rectified: 399,99k :p )
Heartskips:
100k - 300k
sphinx: ~125k - 265k
VLQ: 94k - 315k
Jon Carter: 160k - 320k
Bass260: 135k - 285k
Lizardus: 170k - 400k
Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule: 80k - ?
Orgen: +125k - +400k
ggx2ac: 146k - 512k
Zelmardonpoktendo: 96k - 412k
RailWays: 110k - 380k
Qubie: 135k - 350k
xICHIGOx: 148k - 325k
Waddles the Piggu: 128k - 370k
Nightbird: 500k (drunken :p) - 420k
J-Shy: 140k - 390k
Cartridge Games: 130k - 400k
Yeshua: 150k - 420k
KuwabaraTheman: 137k - 441k
Joxer: 130k - 420k

SWITCH:

<100k:
100/149k: 15
(100k/124k: 2 , 125k/149k: 13)
150/199k: 8
200k and more: 3

SMO:
200/299k:
300/399,99k: 13
(300/349k: 5 , 350/399,99k: 8)
400/499k: 12
500/599k: 2
600k and more: 1

Is there a reason my predictions aren't listed?

BishopLamont

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
with the switch hype and the userbase being 3x to when mk8d was released, i feel odyssey will sell at least 500k fw

either way it'll be the second million seller on the switch and i expect that to happen before the holiday even starts

it'll be an evergreen title and eventually outsell every previous 3d mario game including the 3d-land/world games in japan and WW

DarkLordMalik

Oct 27, 2017
I expect around 400k for Odyssey but leading into Holidays, it will obviously have better legs and and should be a million seller.

Nocturnal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Splatoon 2 shipped + digital over 1.56 mil in Japan - right where I expected it to be at this stage(very close to Splatoon's LTD's numbers. I think that for Q4 Splatoon 2 has every chance of being over 3 mil shipped + digital.
Revising the forecast means that they'd sell a minimum of 16.7 million by March. This in turn means that my initial expectations are going to be very close to being realized. I don't think it's very unrealistic to see Switch sell over 4 million in Japan, Splatoon 2 to reach 3 million shipped + digital by the end of the year. So overall my annual prediction might be a bit too optimistic in terms of other sw but Splatoon 2 and Switch sales are going to be very close to where I pegged them back in February.

Last edited:

BishopLamont

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
nintendo expects 3ds to remain basically stable next year (statistical noise drop basically)

looks like they'll keep it on life support until they move everyone over to the switch

i expect this to happen naturally as switch drops in price and more franchises move over from the 3ds, nintendo wont force anything just as they have shown with their moves ever since switch was released

smart move, they have no need to rush anything as switch and 3ds are both selling on their own merits, why force anything when they can have their cake and eat it too?

Well there were no takers, but it would have been foolish to take me on.
i expect them to revise it again, shipping another 7m~ for the next 6 months is basically equivalent to their first 6 months, with the likelihood of increased production, another revision is all but guaranteed imo

BishopLamont

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
3DS will be a cheap console for kids that want to play Pokémon, Yo-kai and Mario games. There will be bundles and ads on the full line-up to make the platform attractive. There will still be a few releases after all.
yep, price and content is really the 3ds' saving grace and in this area there is really no competition

only when the switch gets there will it start to eat into 3ds sales

everything nintendo has released for switch so far hasn't really replaced the 3ds' lineup, save for mario kart, it's smart of them to release odyssey before any 2d mario, it sets the game as the flagship mario game for switch, boosting 3d mario popularity while avoiding from eating into 2d mario sales on 3ds

and we know 2d mario will still sell gangbusters on switch when it is released, i fully expect them to rewrite the game for the switch also, rather than following the "new" mario series' formula, even if they stick to the more realistic artstyle of odyssey, i expect them to kick it up a notch with vibrantly colorful art, maybe something similar to smw x yoshis island

simply releasing super mario maker as the next 2d mario just wont cut it imo

It doesn't take into account the bundles tho ;)
it wont? well there goes my 500k minimum prediction, 400k max sounds more realistic

Nocturnal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
End of September Splatoon 2 numbers in Japan:

Media Create Sales: 9/25/17 – 10/1/17
[NSW] Splatoon 2 (Nintendo, 07/21/17) – 1,190,563

So for Splatoon 2 to be at 1.56M in Japan what type of digital numbers would make sense.
100K shipped to retailers but now sold would still leave 270K unaccounted for. Which works out at roughly 80% physical 20% digital.
I don't know how realistic it would be for retailers to have more than 100K stocked but not sold to end customers considering that the game is constantly selling since release and had already sold out it's initial shipment. They could have made a larger shipment but I don't know how often you'd have >100K shipments months after a release. In any case as I thought Famitsu digital estimates were underestimating Splatoon 2's digital numbers by between 5-10%.
If Splatoon 2 sold 200K digitally it's attach rate on the Switch in Japan is 77% for the period ending in September.

sfortunato

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
I'm curious to see whether Nintendo will release a proper 2D Mario game on Switch or something else. After a >6 hiatus, maybe it might be a good time to bring the NSMB franchise back. I think it would be a better idea to follow the same formula (2D gameplay) under a new name, either a new sub-franchise (e.g., Mario Classic) or a New Super Mario World. We must keep in mind Nintendo has also Super Mario Maker that has proven to be a smash hit after all and will likely land on Switch sooner or later.

So for Splatoon 2 to be at 1.56M in Japan what type of digital numbers would make sense.
100K shipped to retailers but now sold would still leave 270K unaccounted for. Which works out at roughly 80% physical 20% digital.
I don't know how realistic it would be for retailers to have more than 100K stocked but not sold to end customers considering that the game is constantly selling since release and had already sold out it's initial shipment.

According to Famitsu, Splatoon 2 has a 80-100% sell-through. As of September, according to Famitsu digital estimates, Splatoon 2 sold 124,792 on eShop. Sales should be around 1.325m. Perhaps report sales refer to new shipment to retailers in light of the holiday season.

Rainrir

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a good result.

But I expect someone to say "Watch as Switch collapse as it hits Wii U LTD, that's all the Ninty fans there are!".

CeroMiedo

Oct 26, 2017
I'm actually expecting DQXI PS4 to release in the west even before DQXI Switch is released in Japan. I'm also expecting this version to not have anything new and Square Enix will just promote like "the console experience on the go".
with Nintendo still being the series biggest publishing partner in the west,I don't think so.

Chris1964

SalesEra Genius
Oct 25, 2017
3DS forecast remains unchanged (6m hw / 40m sw)
Switch forecast went up from (10m hw / 35m sw) to (14m hw / 50m sw)
Code:
+---------------------------+-----------+-----------+-----------+-----------+
| [SYS] Title               |     Q4    |     Q1    |     Q2    |    LTD    |
| [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |           |   690.000 |   180.000 |   870.000 |
| [NSW] Splatoon 2          |           |           | 1.560.000 | 1.560.000 |
| [NSW] Breath of the Wild  |   390.000 |   210.000 |    80.000 |   680.000 |
| [NSW] Arms                |           |   230.000 |    70.000 |   300.000 |
| [WIU] Breath of the Wild  |   120.000 |           |           |           |

Psycho_Mantis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Same. Expect PS4 localisation to happen first.

I don't know how realistic it would be for retailers to have more than 100K stocked but not sold to end customers considering that the game is constantly selling since release and had already sold out it's initial shipment. They could have made a larger shipment but I don't know how often you'd have >100K shipments months after a release. In any case as I thought Famitsu digital estimates were underestimating Splatoon 2's digital numbers by between 5-10%.
If Splatoon 2 sold 200K digitally it's attach rate on the Switch in Japan is 77% for the period ending in September.

There's usually a dissonance between shipments (+digital) and sales we see in this thread. I remember looking at the GT data and its usually 200k+ than whats reported by media create/famitsu.

test_account

Oct 25, 2017
PREDICTIONS: Switch hardware sales and Super Mario Odyssey sales, 2017 (Oct 23 - Oct 29)

00000786_17.jpg

BrokenJohnCena (CeroMiedo): 150k (Switch) - 600k (SMO)
OfficerRaichu15: 110k - 380k
TheLegendaryN: ~100k - 280k (rectified: DarkDetective ~150k - 420k)
Chris1964:
~ 150k - ~340k
noshten: 150k - 450k - Splatoon 90k - MK8D 35k - BOTW 20k
Salvadora: - ? - 300k to 400k
The James: 230k - 500k
Zedark: 200k - 450k
Skullwaker: 150k - 350k
Gradivus: 140k - 400k
sinonobu: 160k - 360k (rectified: 399,99k :p )
Heartskips:
100k - 300k
sphinx: ~125k - 265k
VLQ: 94k - 315k
Jon Carter: 160k - 320k
Bass260: 135k - 285k
Lizardus: 170k - 400k
Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule: 80k - ?
Orgen: +125k - +400k
ggx2ac: 146k - 512k
Zelmardonpoktendo: 96k - 412k
RailWays: 110k - 380k
Qubie: 135k - 350k
xICHIGOx: 148k - 325k
Waddles the Piggu: 128k - 370k
Nightbird: 500k (drunken :p) - 420k
J-Shy: 140k - 390k
Cartridge Games: 130k - 400k
Yeshua: 150k - 420k
KuwabaraTheman: 137k - 441k
Joxer: 130k - 420k

SWITCH:

<100k:
100/149k: 15
(100k/124k: 2 , 125k/149k: 13)
150/199k: 8
200k and more: 3

SMO:
200/299k:
300/399,99k: 13
(300/349k: 5 , 350/399,99k: 8)
400/499k: 12
500/599k: 2
600k and more: 1
I think he/she was asking for the 1st week YSO prediction, not the user prediction.
Yeah, i was thinking of YSO predictions indeed, but thanks for the reply anyway :) Makes it easier to find people's prediction for Switch and SMO.

Chris1964

SalesEra Genius
Oct 25, 2017
Arms hit 300k so topping 400k LTD looks almost certain.

Zelda is at 800k with 2 quarters of Wii U version missing, it mush be close to 850k total by the end of September. 1m until December is still possible but Nintendo must date 2nd DLC pack some time and start marketing it.

Chris1964

SalesEra Genius
Oct 25, 2017
Unsurprisingly no 3DS game hit 1m again and next quarter is the last chance if someone is close.

Ishaan

Oct 27, 2017
Zelda is at 800k with 2 quarters of Wii U version missing, it mush be close to 850k total by the end of September. 1m until December is still possible but Nintendo must date 2nd DLC pack some time and start marketing it.

Here's a breakdown of the shipment numbers Nintendo have reported for Zelda in Japan so far:

Mar 2017 - 390k (Switch) + 120k (Wii U)
Q1 + Q2 2017 - 290,000

That gives us a total shipment number of 800,000 copies shipped (including digital sales).

Not quite the same as comparing strictly retail M-C data, of course, but still an incredible result.

Update: Made some numerical edits after some discussion with Chris.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.