Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
EDIT: New trailer!

ralph-breaks-the-internet-gal-gadot.jpg

This is Shank. She is a new character that is played by Gal Gadot. She's from a world called Slaughter Race. Just revealed today through a press release and Gal Gadot's Instagram, she seems to play a major role in the movie.
Director Rich Moore said in press release statement that Shank isn't all toughness, though.

She is the coolest character in this world of Slaughter Race," he said. "Shank's lived a lot, she's seen a lot, yet she's got nothing but kindness in her heart — that's the duality of that character."

Gadot echoed this sentiment in a press release statement too, revealing what she liked most about the character Shank.

"Shank is amazing at driving cars and has this bad-girl vibe to her," she said. "But as the movie goes on you realize how fun, wise, and warm she really is on the inside, which is what I like most about her."

Break my internet if already posted.
Can you see the irony?

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
for a second I was like "with that look ... is she from this movie's dark web?"

but I guess she is a videogame character?

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Slaughter Race? I really hope they don't do a whole racing story again.

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She sounds like the typical "rogue girl who's independent and has a troubled past that she doesn't like to talk about."

Oh and in the end, she'll realize how important friends are and stop working alone.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
So she basically looks like herself? I clicked the title expecting to see another little Sugar-Rush kart racer or something like in the first movie.

gnilres

Oct 28, 2017
Her accent annoyed me in Wonder Woman so I don't know about just hearing her in this..

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Considering she can't really act worth a damn, I guess this was the best compromise they could give her.
I just hope that she's not just there so that people who like Gal can flock to the theater and instead actually affects the story.

Because the tough character with a hidden soft side is frankly a staple at this point with Disney movies.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
"Shank is amazing at driving cars"

Wreck It Ralph 2 confirmed for being a movie where Gisele didn't die in Fast and Furious and instead was sucked into a children's film as she fell.

Calling it now, at the end of the movie it's revealed that Han is in fact alive and they find a way to escape the animated world and reunite with their family, who is now hanging out with the guy who killed them.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Living a tough live and being kind is not a duality lol it's being a goddamn good person

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Oh I just realized. The movie is now just called Ralph Breaks the Internet apparently. No more Wreck-it Ralph 2 in the title.

I don't know if I should ask a mod to fix the title.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Pretty intrigued. It's pretty funny that Gal Gadot is essentially playing a character that looks like herself and alluding to her Fast and the Furious days!

I'm still mixed with her acting with WW being the best I've seen her. I still have faith that the DAS team can make it work.

Also yeah, seems Wreck-It Ralph 2 was dropped from the title, due to being a long title.

Status
Not open for further replies.