Infamous Hawk

Oct 30, 2017

I legit wish that Colbert, SNL, etc, would have a "flashback" section where they talk about the bullshit scandals during Obama's Presidency, just to show how absolutely fucked up both the Trump presidency is, and the disingenuous clutching at pearls over the dumbest things with Obama. Anyone remember fucking Latte Salute? Fucking hell....

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Yikes. Just wow. Why not just stay at home? Is she trying to pour gasoline on a fire?

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
Gotcha bleeding heart libs trolololo meheheuehe!!

Learn to take a joke!

Probably gonna be fodder for another FAUX LIBERAL OUTRAGE night of coverage on Fox

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Best case scenario is that she is completely oblivious to reality.

that is literally the best case scenario

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I believe this was completely unintentional.

Now brb, Idris Elba and Trevante Rhodes are naked in my bedroom and trying to sell me a bridge for some reason.

Wolfgunblood

Dec 1, 2017
The Land
I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. I mean, that's incredibly brazen if it's intentional, and it's not like it's that much better if it wasn't.

Even on the Trump scale that is bizarre.

Boxxy

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Anyone think it could be a "fuck off Donald" rebellion to take a huge crap on the PR trip his people sent her on?

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Btw if you thought it was a rogue stylist or whatever. She was wearing the jacket again when she arrived back in DC. They know what they are doing.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What is blowing my mind is how every explanation for this could easily be true.

1 It could just be Melania being careless and dumb. There is nothing that tells us that she is an intelligent person.
2 It could also be Trump wanting to appeal to his racist fanbase. And make a racist statement.
3 It could also be a diversionary tactic to get new channels to stop talking about how the US is putting kids in prisons.
4 It probably could also be Melania not giving a fuck and trying to stir shit up to piss off Donald.

Pick one. Pick all.

OP
OP
FreezePeach

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

1 It could just be Melania being careless and dumb. There is nothing that tells us that she is an intelligent person.
2 It could also be Trump wanting to appeal to his racist fanbase. And make a racist statement.
3 It could also be a diversionary tactic to get new channels to stop talking about how the US is putting kids in prisons.
4 It probably could also be Melania not giving a fuck and trying to stir shit up to piss off Donald.

Pick one. Pick all.
It was intentional, as proved by Trumps tweet. We ended this stupid debate at least. Now we bask in how absolutely evil these people are.

OP
OP
FreezePeach

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Folks, we playin games now with messaging while doing 'sincerity tours' of migrant camps. I mean, THERE IS NO GOOD WAY TO LOOK AT THIS

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017

Pick one. Pick all.

I would strike out 1 and 2. You don't have to be "intelligent" to see how bad an idea wearing that jacket is. And I would don't think that this would piss off Donald. Melania simultaneously pissed off liberals, took some pressure off Trump, and appealed to his base. He's likely ecstatic. Truly, today is the day Melania became First Lady.

Spock

Oct 27, 2017

So there was a hidden message?

This is exactly in line with what I wrote and suspected in my earlier post. They're playing it up to create just enough distraction and debate on the meaning and intention. His base will buy into it in order to maintain consistency in what they believe. This is all being stacked and leveraged to increase their bias and loyalty. It also continues this Us Versus Them long game strategy.