• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Did nobody on her team tell her that jacket was a bad idea? lol

Deleted member 12379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't get it twisted. I see people on here claim she needs to be saved or wants to escape cause she's not part of it all. Nah she's just as trash as her shit husband.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
She made a conscious effort to wear that knowing where she was going to be photographed. Then her spokesperson has the balls to say she meant nothing by it. She could've worn anything and she chose that.

DoggosPuppersWoofers

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think Trump send her for good optics and this was her secret message. She wants out.

Also thanks to you people embedding my tweet link. On mobile, too dumb to do that!

Emobacca

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know the temperature in that part of Texas today and why she needed a big jacket?

This gets more ridiculous the more I think about it. There is zero subtlety in what she did.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
JLQHORJ.png

JLQHORJ.png

JLQHORJ.png

JLQHORJ.png
JLQHORJ.png
JLQHORJ.png

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So many moments during the Trump admin have made me want to laugh and cry in equal measure.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That's actually a fresh-ass outfit, but it is so incomprehensibly stupid to wear in that environment that I have to think she might be that tone-deaf and/or stupid..

Christ

astro

Oct 25, 2017
So what, was this some weird play by them to lend fuel to the "the left and their purity test nonsense?" fire?

There's literally no way this woman is stupid enough to not see how that jacket could be misconstrued. It was either something like the above, a huge troll, or a literal statement of fact simply because she could.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
What the absolute fuck. The first time I saw this, I thought for sure it was a photoshop or from a satire site. But I've searched and can't find anything that is confirming it to be a fake. What the hell world are we living in???