• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Primark awesome clothes dirt cheap.
A skinny mans best friend in my case xd.

V necks make you look better and nice coloured shirts make you stand out.

Couchpotato

Nov 7, 2018
Saw a YouTube video talking about them. They're the one with a bunch of different sizes, right? How are the shirts?
I'm not sure about the sizings, but one of their main selling points is about being extremely transparent about their prices / costs and where everything gets made and sourced. Personally, I just love their fit. Much more tailored to slimmer men than most Americans brands. And they offer a wide variety of different weighted tees for different seasons.

Deleted member 6230

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I buy the uniqlo package tees. I forget the exact name but those things are durable. The Supima cotton tees from uniqlo are also good .

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
H&M sells basic Tees and V-Necks for like $10-12 that are reasonably durable and super comfy. Uniqlo and H&M both are my go-to "cheap" brands. They're amazing for building out a few neutral outfits and building out the essentials of a wardrobe.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
I have a smaller frame so uniqlo, superdry and other brands tend to be better suited for me. More so than store bought mens shirts which tend to cater to larger guys.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Macy's is a good place. You have loads of brands and styles to choose from.

Express for v-necks and polos.

I like Guess too, but it is on the pricey side.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure about the sizings, but one of their main selling points is about being extremely transparent about their prices / costs and where everything gets made and sourced. Personally, I just love their fit. Much more tailored to slimmer men than most Americans brands. And they offer a wide variety of different weighted tees for different seasons.
Thanks! I'll give it a shot

Nimurai

Oct 28, 2017
Go ask this on r/malefashionadvice on reddit. This is the last place you should be asking for advice when it comes to clothes.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
FashionEra, my wardrobe is slacking.

I think I have some solid business casual button-downs and jeans, but I'm really lacking in just normal, everyday shirts. It's definitely time I spend some bucks and get an upgrade. The only problem is I have no idea where to buy clothes at.

I was thinking of checking out Uniqlo for some plain black tees, but not sure what some other good places are. Where do you guys shop for your clothes?

Uniqlo's Supima Cotton T-Shirts are insanely comfy, and inexpensive. You should stock up.

Oct 28, 2017
American Rag section of Macy's

If your city has a Century 21 clothing store, you can live a good life shopping in there.

If you're not built like a retired halfback (like I am) H&M is solid but for many of us, "those tight ass clothes dont fit my black ass" is the case.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
This thread reminds me of how much I hate shopping in America. 3 out 4 times I find something I like and the only sizes available are toddler and XXXL.

Oct 30, 2017
The bottom of my hamper or dresser. Seriously, I buy new clothes like every 10 years. T shirts, shorts, flip flops for life.

edit. When I need new clothes, I let my wife buy them. So in short I shop for new clothes pretty much never actually.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bump since I'm not allowed to make threads, how are Gap or American eagle shirts? I usually get cheap old navy basic t-shirts but the quality isn't there

Paper Wario

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
If you've ever gotten ads for t shirts like "fresh clean tees", they're actually the same exact t shirts that you can get for mad cheap at jiffyshirts. I have bought from here twice now and the cut/quality is great.

www.jiffyshirts.com

Wholesale Next Level Apparel | Fast Shipping | Jiffy Shirts

Get Bulk Blank Next Level Apparel in 2-3 days free shipping at $59 with login - Most Reviews in the industry, 24h live chat, Bulk discount at $99, Free Returns for 100 days

Real

Oct 28, 2017
If you've ever gotten ads for t shirts like "fresh clean tees", they're actually the same exact t shirts that you can get for mad cheap at jiffyshirts. I have bought from here twice now and the cut/quality is great.

www.jiffyshirts.com

Wholesale Next Level Apparel | Fast Shipping | Jiffy Shirts

Get Bulk Blank Next Level Apparel in 2-3 days free shipping at $59 with login - Most Reviews in the industry, 24h live chat, Bulk discount at $99, Free Returns for 100 days

Next Level Tees go HARD. The 5410 as a dude with really broad shoulders is an every day wear type affair. Them and Bella + Canvas stock shirts are my favorite

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
www.teeturtle.com

TeeTurtle | Graphic t-shirts, reversible plushies, and more!

Shop thousands of funny, artistic, and pop culture t-shirts made by a brilliant team of in-house artists. Plus, check out the original Reversible Plushies, Plushie Tote Bags, and other adorably unique plush toys!

Awesome shirts
Cheap
And fit right away and even after a few YEARS of washing the sprints are still good and hold up well.
Have have sales all the time and seasonal themes.

Feb 21, 2019
I mean, what kind of shirts?

For me, its Taylor Stitch, Filson, Fagherty, and Iron & Resin. But that's a pretty specific style.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Usually i go to the store. However, sometimes, if i find myself with a lot of free time i just steal them from my neighbours.