• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
That's great news. I just him in Judas and the Black Messiah, he was great.

Also one of the most interesting things in this story is that Jordan Peele is doing something new.

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
So what's the deal with Leo taking a different role? Is he actually doing a supporting part, or was the script rewritten to focus on the character Leo's portraying? I can't imagine they're spending $150+ million for a period pic where Leo's just a supporting actor.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Guy's had a great couple years - like from 2018 onward he's had:

- Game Night
- Vice
- The Irishman
- El Camino
- I'm Thinking of Ending Things
- Judas and the Black Messiah

Going from bit roles to more and more prominent over time, never turning in a bad performance. Excited to see more from him with Scorsese at the helm.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
www.hollywoodreporter.com

Jesse Plemons to Star in Martin Scorsese’s ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’

Plemons will lead a cast that includes Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro.

QmiAzmm.gif

LMAO at "Meth Damon", anyways why can't I remember this guy at all in this show...

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
FNL is still underrated and overlooked, somehow. Though that random murder subplot LOL. Good on Aaron from 24 for covering that one up.

Also, Plemons had one of the funniest turns in years in Game Night. Really great comedy.

valuv

Oct 25, 2017
For some reason I can't stand watching bootleg PSH. Just reminds me of how much better Hoffman would be in the same roles.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be hard for me to see Jesse Plemons as a FBI agent and not his character from Game Night

EfEx3TyUwAA3cho.jpg

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
There's some real creepy smiles he does near the end of Judas that stuck with me. Just finished watching it and then seen this, nice.

megabyte

Oct 25, 2017
Phenomenal book based on almost too crazy to believe history. I would urge anyone with the slightest interest in early tribal relations/history to read the book. I hope not too much emphasis is placed on the FBI here - the real story being the Osage Nation's incredible ascent to prosperity and how every other party took it upon themselves to ruin it.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
I had convinced myself for so long that this dude was Philip Seymour Hoffman's son. Like, I just made it up and took it as fact for some reason due to the resemblance. It wasn't until I told my s/o "Philip Seymour Hoffman's son is doing a great job picking up the mantle" while watching something he was in when she was like "tf are u talking about" that I realized.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Can we all agree that Jesse Plemons has earned the right to be known as Jesse Plemons now?

He's put in phenomenal work to date, and I honestly feel bad whenever someone refers to him as Matt Damon's lesser lookalike.
He's had a really great career. I really liked him even in Like Mike.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Dude is fantastic in Fargo and pretty much everything else he's been in so I'm looking forward to it.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I remember way back in FNL loving him and just thinking that it would be great if he had a massive career but it was probably unlikely. And here we are.

Dreezy

Oct 27, 2017
So what's the deal with Leo taking a different role? Is he actually doing a supporting part, or was the script rewritten to focus on the character Leo's portraying? I can't imagine they're spending $150+ million for a period pic where Leo's just a supporting actor.
Haven't read the book but guessing antagonist a la Calvin Candie.