• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gfxtwin

Use of alt account
Oct 28, 2017
Have you ever encountered any cartels like MS13? If so, any stories you'd feel comfortable sharing?

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
tenor.gif

ta weno pues

Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Can you link some legit recipes that aren't so difficult for a gringo to fire up?

I just made esquites last week and that was excellent.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Do you and the people living around you drink sodas or water more on a weekly/monthly basis? Is soda still cheaper than clean water?

Oct 25, 2017
Is America one big joke to you? I certainly think so, and I live here.

Not really. While we do find it weird that you elected Trump as president, we mostly worry about our own problems (and make fun of them every day, for better or worse).

And since our politicians and other authority figures are way more corrupt over here, we don't have much time to make fun of the US.

Sometimes we do notice your "First World Problems" and have a laugh, though. A jealous laugh...

Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
Are you planning to travel to México? Do you want to learn more about my country? Do you want recommendations for food, music? Do you have questions about our violence problems? Life style? Video games preferences?

Ask me anything!
Okay so my question is if you could be any other race what would it be and why do you think you'd like that particular race? In the end tho do you think it would matter, truthfully when the aliens take over do you think they'd let us keep the water? And

So what's the best part of Mexico I'm your opinion? I've seen video and pictures of the beaches they look amazing

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
Me podrias recommendad musica mexicana que no es la misma musica popular latin que tenemos aqui en los estado unidos? Perdona mi espanol,la hablo mas que lo escribo.
No banda, mariachi, reggaeton, bachata

Oct 29, 2017
Why is mexican food so damn good?

Have you been to California? How does 'real' mexican food compare? Ive been to Mexico a few times (Todos Santos, Rosarita) and found the food to be largely similar (depending on which restaurant you go to of course)

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Do people actually hate El Chavo in Mexico or is it just a rumor?

It's quite a recurrent joke amongst Latin American countries that Mexico ironically hates El Chavo while everyone else loves it.

Argentina, Brazil and Chile specifically have a weird fondness to that series that far outweighs what any Mexican feels about it.

nrtn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
It's quite a recurrent joke amongst Latin American countries that Mexico ironically hates El Chavo while everyone else loves it.

Argentina, Brazil and Chile specifically have a weird fondness to that series that far outweighs what any Mexican feels about it.
Yeah, I'm from Brazil and everyone here loves El Chavo. It's been on TV here since I was a kid, and I'm 28 yo.

SoldnerKei

Oct 26, 2017
better take this out of the way:

quesadillas llevan queso
la carne asada es sin tortillas tia rosa
hotdogs in sonora >>>>> hotdogs in the world

still, dunno who was the genius who built a city in the middle of the desert around 50C in summer, just lovely

Oct 25, 2017
Regarding El Chavo, I never had any love for it. It's basically the same set of jokes over and over again. Humor by repetition.

"Oh look! He's going to hit Señor Barriga on the next scene! HA HA HA HA HA!".

If you've seen one episode of El Chavo, you've seen 95% of them.