• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
3334910_Xbox-Wire-Post_Standard_1920x1080_03-c7885f95125993dd5cc3.jpg

Blizzard just wrapped up two beta weekends with Diablo IV, and excitement is high as the game nears worldwide launch on June 6th. If you're one of those players who can't wait to get your hands on the full game, we're excited to announce the Xbox Series X – Diablo IV Bundle. This bundle includes an Xbox Series X and wireless controller, Diablo IV for Xbox Series X|S & Xbox One, and the Light-Bearer Mount with Caparison of Faith Mount Armor for Diablo IV. Starting today, you can pre order the Xbox Series X – Diablo IV Bundle for $559 USD (estimated retail price), and the bundle will launch worldwide with Diablo IV on June 6.

Included in the Xbox Series X – Diablo IV bundle

Diablo IV: Experience the ultimate next-gen action RPG with endless evil to slaughter, countless abilities to master, nightmarish dungeons, and legendary loot. Embark on the campaign solo or with friends, meeting memorable characters through beautifully dark settings and a gripping story, or go rogue through an expansive End Game and shared world where players will meet in towns to trade, team up to battle World Bosses, or descend into PvP zones to test their skills against other players.

In-game item: Light-Bearer Mount with Caparison of Faith Mount Armor for Diablo IV is included with the bundle and will be available when you unlock mounts in-game. This item requires a Battle.net account.

Bonus in-game items: For fans who love other games from Blizzard, the bundle also includes Inarius Wings & Inarius Murloc Pet for Diablo III for console and PC, Amalgam of Rage Mount for World of Warcraft on PC, Umber Winged Darkness Cosmetics Set for Diablo Immortal on mobile. These games are sold separately from the Diablo IV bundle and require a Battle.net account.

news.xbox.com

Join the Battle for Sanctuary with the Xbox Series X – Diablo IV Bundle - Xbox Wire

Announcing the Xbox Series X – Diablo IV Bundle, includes Diablo IV and Light-Bearer Mount with Caparison of Faith Mount Armor. Pre-order at participating retailers worldwide starting today.

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
User banned (1 month): Drive-by trolling, thread derail, platform wars.
This still won't get people to buy an Xbox.

Jul 2, 2021
Are limited edition consoles "out" these days? Like... where are the special designs?
Only the Switch is doing some good ones.
(Looks at the Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom OLED Switch.)

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, I thought this was going to be a customized console. Feels like a missed opportunity.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
the halo series x is beautiful but I was worried Diablo 4's aesthetic would produce something tacky. Probably for the best it's just a regular console!

OGlol

Jun 4, 2018
Nice little $10 in savings, guess they're gonna try and get as many sales as possible before going to gamepass with D4

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
This could have potentially been a great limited console, even simply making a crimson red console with a matching controller. Boo!

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
The Series X problem isn't that it doesn't sell. The issue is MS isn't making nearly enough.

Nice attempt tho.

Not to flame the console wars but it is readily available in Europe for delivery right now and it has been for months most of the time. I could order one from Amazon.de with delivery tomorrow if I didn't already have one. You can also find it at retailers. It's not sold out at all here.

HelloItsPulse

Dec 14, 2017
They're almost certainly putting out a special Starfield console, so having another special console 3 months beforehand wouldn't be a good idea. Good normal bundle though.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe this is what they've been holding back stock for? Lol, hopefully people can actually buy this one. Game is going to be massive.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Don't worry guys, you can get a customized Diablo Xbox. It'll just be a Xbox Series S and it'll be a giveaway on their Twitter.

DuvalDevil

Nov 18, 2020
Ah, thought the console would get a special design. Would have bought it to swap with my current Series X.

Let's hope that MS/Xbox can produce lots of em because that bundle has the potential for huge sales numbers.

May 25, 2019
London
I understand they probably didn't want to do a custom console for this (assuming one will come for Starfield), but a Diablo controller would've been cool

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Even tho I'm happy with my Halo XSX, I was hoping to see a cool Diablo XSX, not just a bundle.

Hopefully they'll do one for Starfield

Mr Eric

Oct 28, 2017
Not to flame the console wars but it is readily available in Europe for delivery right now and it has been for months most of the time. I could order one from Amazon.de with delivery tomorrow if I didn't already have one. You can also find it at retailers. It's not sold out at all here.

Series S is easy to find in EU, but series X is almost impossible except if you are OK to pay for the bundle with FH5 or from a scalper (which are the only solutions you have on amazon.de since mid december, when it was available for only 2 weeks).

I guess that this bundle will replace the FH5 and will be the only way to have an XsX.

Inki

Oct 30, 2017
Man, even just black a big ol' mug of Lillith on the front would have been cool. Then pack in a Red controller.

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
That is disappointing. I got a Halo Series X and it looks pretty good in my entertainment center. Everytime I go over to my buddies house that has a normal black Series X I am just like ughh it is just so boring. When I heard rumors of a Diablo bundle I was curious to see what kind of crazy console design they had, and nope, they are going with just slapping a different box slip over a normal system.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
a shame that zero effort was put into this. Starfield better have a themed console/controller.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
At least they're bundling it with a new game and not a year+ one that's on Game Pass (don't get me wrong, FH5 is amazing but when they're trying to push Game Pass on folks having it included is a waste of the extra $60 they're charging).