• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Those skins look amazing tho
These?

sqUQXWN.jpg

Yeah, I guess I kinda like the wings skins in Diablo games.

Tulike

Nov 1, 2017
the game is $70. This is essentially +$60 for the game + exclusive items.
Oof, forgot the next-gen tax. Still, $10 for what is essentially 2 months wait to get the console hardly seems worth it, especially when you consider some sales that happen soon after the game launches.

Edit: Maybe for someone that cares for the exclusive cosmetics and after the game launches it would make sense? Still, they could at least paint the vents red...

Fabs

Aug 22, 2019
Would be smart to have a ton of these if they can really show out at the summer showcase. Give customers a reason to buy MS

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Wack Ass Bundle. Same price as just buying an Xbox with the game and nothing cool about the design since it's just stock. Unless you really want that mount.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It is an odd bundle because the game isn't even a timed exclusive. Don't think people are buying series x just to play this game. Those forza bundles are being discounted so this will probably end up the same.

Saladin

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
Why don't we get actual themed consoles anymore? I'm mainly on PC but I used to love themed consoles we used to get

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Gamestop have some kind of drama lately where they just weren't fulfilling preorders for something? Sounds like a risk to get anything from them at this point.

Yes, it's been preorder exclusives for games like FE Engage, and most recently they had an exclusive collector's edition for RE4 Remake, which they had to cancel quite a few orders for

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
I would love to see the numbers of how many people are adopting Gamepass for PC. That could also affect the amount of xbox consoles being sold as well.
Microsoft will likely never give out hard numbers, but they have said console Game Pass growth has slowed while PC Game Pass is still increasing rapidly. PC also allows for them to reach other markets that Xbox isn't in. I just really wish they would recognize the potential and really work on the PC Game Pass app more. I guess this is offtopic so I'll leave it at that. 🥴

Bengraven