• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok - I HAVE to ask now - what have you driven there!?

Quick example of caterham racing - these are some of the higher power ones they race. For bonus cred Chris Hoy appears as he loves racing caterhams! You'll see a fair bit of close racing because the tow down the straights is massive at silverstone.

Edit - slight spoiler - first place wins by 0.04 seconds after 30 minutes of racing!!

I'll check those out.

I drove a Nissan GTR a couple of times (which gets super fast down the Hangar straight) and the Lotus Exige, which I spun on the final chicane! They were those experience days you can buy, and they use the shortened circuit that cuts right at Village and into Becketts.

Feb 6, 2019
The ground looks real because it is real. It's like Google Earth, but highly processed so it is suitable and more detailed for use in a game.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'll check those out.

I drove a Nissan GTR a couple of times (which gets super fast down the Hangar straight) and the Lotus Exige, which I spun on the final chicane! They were those experience days you can buy, and they use the shortened circuit that cuts right at Village and into Becketts.
Nice! I have only driven caterhams quickly.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Only game that can make me buy an Xbox series X ... It looks incredible

I'm still confused if it will release on it. Microsoft has NEVER released any of their flight simulators on their consoles right?...heck even the remake version from a few years ago, after they got rid of the original devs, didn't get released on the Xbox X.

I was worried that when they had that Xbox logo on the trailer, that they might try to say that it's for Xbox Game Pass on PC.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
This is actually the first next gen "game". Or Star Citizen, whichever comes first.

I bought SC yesterday and messed around in it a while, and there's nothing next gen about it IMO, except poor performance.

It's also buggy as hell and far away form any meaningful release, it would seem.

Flight Simulator's definitely something I'm looking forward too, however, it's been so long since the last one :O

Thatguy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle WA
I bought SC yesterday and messed around in it a while, and there's nothing next gen about it IMO, except poor performance.

It's also buggy as hell and far away form any meaningful release, it would seem.

Flight Simulator's definitely something I'm looking forward too, however, it's been so long since the last one :O
Fly in to Arc Corp or take the trains around lorville and you'll understand why some call it a next gen game. But yeah it's a rough alpha state.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
Was this posted yet? Especially the first seconds are MINDBLOWING!

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif