Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
3a7.jpg

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Wow, that's insane. After they spent $20-30 million on Ninja ... they didn't even last a year after that.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Just a reminder that Mark Zuckerberg is a disgusting piece of shit.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I never really understood what MS was doing with Mixer. Like they were throwing money everywhere but I never actually saw anything pushing mixer as a service. Just strange all around.

Fuck partnering with Facebook though.

cgpartlow

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
Totally unsurprised, Microsoft has been ripping Mixer support out of all their apps for months now, and the latest controversy was just the nail in the coffin I think.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
I need to go back to the thread that announced their partnership with Ninja. People really thought Mixer was going somewhere. Oof.

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
That's a lot of free millions for Shroud and Ninja. They are coming back to Twitch probably tomorrow. Lmao. Mixer needed rebranding but this is the worst decision Microsoft could have made.

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
What happens to the streamers that they signed? Is it like WCW going out of business where they can stay home and collect a check?

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Oh snap! Wonder if Ninja has to go to Facebook.

Edit: Nvm. Damn, Ninja got a good deal.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
nice now i don't have to have dudes breathing down my neck for not linking it in my OPs

you can't convince me people used that shit

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
What aboit all those millions paid to ninja and likes for moving to mixer ?

Anyways hopefully all the people in mixer find jobs and lets see how partnership with Facebook goes as Facebook gaming has its own issues

Last edited:

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a bit disappointing but after last nights revelations I don't think I can blame them for burning it all down.

Oct 27, 2017
expected, Mixer was clearly a failure from the start. Despite what a very loud minority of people would proclaim.
The racism claims and then desperate higher ups only made it easier for MS to shut it down

They wasted so much money, it was all so pointless
I mean in the grand scheme of things it was only a blip on their radar